Dr. Daniel Grinberg

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Daniel Grinberg

I like this doctor he is a good father as well as husband and understands a lot of things

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

Staff can be nice sometimes. Depends who's at the front desk. Sometimes you can walk in and they won't even lift their head to address you. Dr. Grinberg did my surgery a couple of years ago. I seem to be having the same problem I had without the surgery. Now I'm being told I need to have another surgery. I went for a 2nd opinion and that ENT was very thorough. He told me getting the suggested 2nd surgery wouldn't fix my problem. Dr.Grinberg told me the 1st surgery didn't work because of scar tissue. The other ENT reviewed my CT and said there isn't any scar tissue. In other words, I will not be returing to this office.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Simply excellent. Patient, caring and thorough. LIstened to my complaint and ensured I was satisfied.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

DOCTOR DANIEL GRINBERG AND STAFF ARE EXCELLENT SERVICE !!!!!!!KEEP IT UP.....

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

By far, one of the best doctors I've visited. Dr. Grinberg is knowledgeable, professional and warm. He performed my surgery and explained everything throughout the process. I have recommended him to several friends and family members and they all have been very happy with him as well. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for an ENT.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

I have been very satisfied with Dr. Grinberg's knowlege and confidence.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2008

Dr. Daniel Grinberg's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1994)

UnitedHealthcare