Dr. Dana Van Elslande

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dana Van Elslande

I don't even know where to begin ! This woman is amazing, she is kind, knowledgable and you can tell she truly cares for her patients. It is very refreshing to have found a doctor who goes the extra mile for their patients. Cannot thank you enough Dr. Dana you are amazing !!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Dr. Dana is just wonderful! Extremely knowledgeable and really is amazing at what she does. I could not recommend any other person to take care of my teeth. From start to finish everything was perfect!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

I Cant compliment Dr. Dana enough. She goes above and beyond with every appointment ive had with her over years. She actually cares about your teeth and I have never once left the office without being 100 percent satisfied :)

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

Fantastic experience start to finish. Dr. Dana is exceptional and went the extra mile to make sure my smile was absolutely perfect. Worth every penny and more. If you’re looking for an orthodontist who actually cares about you and your teeth, Dr. Dana exceeds my expectations.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

We love her and our visits to the Smilezone office. She has friendly staff too.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

We could not be more pleased with our experience with Dr. Dana, Dr. Duncan and the entire team. They make you feel like family and work hard at every visit to make sure you understand the entire process and feel comfortable. My son finished treatment 2 years ago and my daughter is almost done. People constantly comment on how beautiful their smiles are. I can't say enough positive things and would highly recommend Smilezone to anyone! Well worth the investment!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

Thank you Dr Dana and the Smilezone team for my beautiful smile. I’ve really enjoyed my journey with you and highly recommend you to anyone who asks.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr Dana is an amazing orthodontist. She has treated both of my children. They have so much confidence in their new smiles. Dr Dana is so knowledgeable and really takes her time explaining everything. I would and have referred friends and family to smile zone orthodontics.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Words cannot begin to describe how amazing this woman is !! She is professional, kind and super knowledgeable in her field. I am loving these results and know I made the right decision. HIGHLY RECOMMEND AS WELL. I only have great things to say about Dr. Dana !! Keep up the great work

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

My daughte rjust had her braces off and we couldn't be happier!! Dr Dana gave her an incredible smile, they pay so much attention to detail and really talk about how aging affects the face and how to prevent that using jaw structure wih braces. The results are amazing!!! She is an artist of the face for sure. I am even considering doing treatment myself now with invisalign or clear braces. Very refreshing to have a doctor care so much!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED and worth every penny!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017