Ratings for Dr. Brianne Whittaker

I went to see Dr Whittaker for both my pregnancies, she has now taken my family on as family practice. she's amazing, the best family doctor I have ever had! very good with my kids. my oldest was terrified of doctors and she has made her feel comfortable! the staff is very nice but very rushy. obviously they are busy, I have just learned to not call in for an appointment first thing in the morning :) Dr Whittaker is great and I'd recommend her 100%.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

I would not recommend Dr. Whittaker. I went to her as she took over the family practice from my previous family doctor in the same office. I had been going to this office for the past 20 years and really liked my previous doctors I had seen over the years in that office. I feel as though Dr. Whittaker prefers her maternity practice more than the family practice she inherited. I most often waited at least an hour to see her and then felt rushed when I finally did see her. She seems to have a chip on her shoulder about trying to prove she is more knowledgeable than she really is, and was actually very condescending to me on one occasion. That definitely made me lose my trust in her! She missed a serious medical issue which required urgent surgery. The one thing she did good was refer me to other very knowledgeable specialists when I needed it. The staff have been more pleasant recently than they were in the past. There are a few comments listed below that I can relate to regarding Dr. Whittaker and couldn't agree more with them. I have switched to another better doctor at a different location and couldn't be happier now.`

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr whittaker was my dr for both pregnancies and now my family doc for myself and both my kids! She's great! Sometimes she is late but it is the same with other docs I've seen in the clinic. I really like her and she gives great, straight advice.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

She was my maternity doctor for my first pregnancy. Several times she was more than an hour late, which as you have to pay for parking is a huge annoyance as I would have to leave the clinic to put more time on the meter so that I wouldn't get a ticket. I personally don't think that you should have to pay for 2 hours of parking for a 10 minute appointment. I actually started booking appointments with other doctors at the clinic as I found them to be way more punctual and knowledgeable. I will go back to the clinic for future pregnancies but I will not be seeing Dr. Whittaker.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

I have been going to this practice for about 20 years. When my old family doctor stopped seeing patients my file was given to Dr. Whittaker. I have seen Dr. Whittaker a total of three times. Once for myself and twice with my daughters. All of the appointments were for regular check ups and on every occasion she was very late. Once she finally made it to the room she rushed through the appointments and I left feeling like she didn't really care and was not at all thorough. I connected with both of my previous doctors and felt like they cared about my health and well being but I don't feel like Dr. Whittaker cares at all. I do not feel any confidence in her ability. I am currently looking for a new family doctor and would not recommend Dr. Whittaker.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

I didn't have a good experience with dr. Whittaker and I can't recommend her to anyone. This is my second pregnancy and I had to change doctors when I'm 24 weeks along because the way dr. Whittaker approach the patients. Maybe she is just not experienced yet and needs more practice but she seems also not open-minded to suggestions. She doesn't ask questions. You need to ask her to get out the information. I had only 2 appointments with her and she was always late and I waited long time in the room for her. Then she took maybe 10 minutes time with me and left. She should spend more time with pregnant women because some of us have worries about delivery and we need support. I have to say she made me nervous and stressed every time I left her office. She might be a good dr. in the future but not now.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

I find that she is a sweet woman , however if i didnt engage or ask questions in terms of my pregnancy she was not informative. I found her to be less experieneced andi found myself nervous everytime I left . She should be more extensive when it comes to her pregnant clients who are first time moms to be. I would not see her for my next pregnancy

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

Dr. Whittaker was my doctor through my pregnancy. She is very sweet, friendly and knowledgeable, though perhaps less experienced. She was usually on time and took the time to answer my questions. I had to see other doctors while she was on vacation and she did not end up delivering my daughter but that was not unexpected because of the way the practice operates. Overall, I think she was a good doctor.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012