Ratings for Dr. Alan Dodd

Wonderful doctor, however passed away recently - June 17, 2017

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. Dodd is part of Central Park Medical Centre, I was at the Centre to see my personal doctor and was referred to Dr. Dodd, amazing that I was able to see him almost immediately. Dr. Dodd was super nice, very knowledgeable, great sense of humour that made me feel very confident. He explained that I had something identical to him, and have absolutely no concerns, it was something that comes with age and with his humour also something that comes with wisdom! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I have been with this Dr for many years. His professional demeanor has never changed. I do not look forward to the time when he retires it will be hard to find a replacement for him.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

His secretary is horrible. Doesn't answer the phone, shows incredible attitude, and doesn't care about his patients.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

First experience with Dr. Dodd was great. Very kind and knowledgable. Bonus that they got me in a few mins before my appt was scheduled!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

I have been nursing for over 30 years and must say this doctor is simply wonderful! Dr Dodd is experienced and knows what he is doing. he listens to you and understands what his patients are going through. Though I have sensitive skin, I have managed to maintain a clear facial complexion by avoiding harsh chemicals. But had a breakdown a few months ago, I saw two doctors who brushed my problem aside. but Dr Dodd understands. He is a gem .

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Went in with my Husband who is recovering from stroke, breakout thereafter. Seems to be common with head trauma. Insightful and very respectful disposition. Wonderful Doctor. Not condescending or patronizing, as some specialists can become.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Hello. Is Dr. Dodd still in practice? I noticed that one review is current - from October 2014. His office number appears to be out of service. Please help!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. Dodd provided me with excellent care for conditions related to skin cancer. He correctly diagnosed a malignant growth on my face that was subsequently removed by a surgeon. In addition to his high level of competence, Dr. Dodd also has a very pleasant bedside manner. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

I'm amazed nobody has rated this doc, who's a good age and obviously has been around for eons. I guess nobody has ever had a complaint about him, and nor have I. He's a lovely guy, very courteous and respectful yet natural in his manner, nothing remotely arrogant or distant about him, and I believe he is excellent and thorough in his work. I feel very reassured when I've seen him. My only concern is that he might retire! He's a super doctor, in my view.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012