Ratings for Dr. Kevin Sampson

Wonderful doctor, patient, kind and knowledgeable. Wouldn’t want any other health care provider for my family.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2019

We have had Dr. Samson as our family doctor for 30 years and he has always been amazing. He has always made quick referrals and allows us time to ask our questions . He was exceptional with our disabled son and has always been kind and supportive. It is very busy during cold and flu season but other than that waiting times are good. We would be lost without him.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

My name is Peter Munro and Dr Samson has been our family physician for 20 years. I can’t imagine a better Doctor. He is caring, modern, scientific and a great person with a lovely family. A true professional who will listen and take notes! We are so lucky to have him and I hope he continues to practice for many years to come.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2018

Terrible....never available and charges extra for everything.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

20 years of great service to me and my family. I have followed Dr. Sampson to Rockwood for his personal care.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Staff are rude. Wait times are horrible. Dr. samson rushes through my appointments. NOT happy with Dr. Samson. Looking for a new one

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Kevin has been excellent for my husband and son, but for me no help at all. Other women pals say he doesn't listen and prefer talking with his wife. One problem has been that it is in fashion for GP's to treat depression; unfortunately I am bipolar which means I am very sensitive to routine antidepressants. Couple this with Guelph's lack of psychiatric care, and you can see that sometimes I am left between a rock and a very hard place, typically overdosing on doctor's recommendation and hard to get off. If you are neurotypical and think this doesn't apply to you, well, another problem that I have had: periodic sinus problems all my life, but since I didn't KNOW it, I asked for help w/"frequent migraines that leave me balled up in the dark for days". Referrals, no help. YEARS. Then he said I was "hard to read", so I told him how much codeine I needed a month to call what I had a life. He blinked, said I was direct, and wrote the Rx. Last I saw him; I renew this Rx via pharmacist.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013