Ratings for Dr. Ka-Lok E. TSE

It is hard to find a good Chinese doctor in the San Gabriel Valley, especially a nephrologist. I am so fortunate to find Dr. Tse as my doctor. He is the doctor that I can talk to, rely upon, and trust the most. My kidney condition quickly improves. I recommend Dr. Tse to everyone who needs an exceptional nephrologist.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Truly exceptional doctor. Extremely caring and full of knowledge. He is very pleasant to talk. He treats you as his good friend.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

What Dr. Tse impressed me, as his patient, the most is his wonderful bedside manner. He truly shows that he cares. In addition, his office staff is superb. The flow in his office is very efficient. I never have to await more than 10 minutes to see my doctor. I strongly recommend Dr. Tse's service to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr. Tse is a very compassionate doctor. He often goes extra miles in terms of being patient and a good listener to provide my mother the best kidney care that she needs. Under his care, my mom's condition is finally stabilized and is even showing some improvement. We are all grateful and fortunate to be cared for by Dr. Tse.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Tse cares about me. He explains my condition well to me. I always feel better when I see him at his office.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012

Dr. Ka-Lok E. TSE's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pasadena, CA