You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Douglas Czarnecki

I have been tolerating this surly, miserable, horrid little man for over twenty years and this week topped all of the previous visits. NEVER again will I pay $140 a pop to be told not to ask questions and to be treated like a three year old naughty girl! I walked out in tears, he was so unpleasant (and I'm usually very strong!). He must be unhappy with himself and his life in general to be such an arsehole to his paying patients. I revel at the thought of not having to look at his book with the same picture of the same man that he has shown me for the past 23 years and never again have to listen to him say " wouldn't you think somebody would tell him that half his nose is missing". Up yours, Czarnecki! PS. Two years ago I told him he had dreadful online reviews and the very next day a good review popped up. Hmmmmmmmm, just a coincidence? I think not! All the good reviews you write about yourself won't change the nasty little person that you are, Czarnecki.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

We thought it was us,after reading all these comments agree with all these comments,he is truly the most rudest and uninterested in anything the patient has to say.He should not be practicing maybe the AMA should take notice of these comments

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Don't bother with this the rudest doctor I have ever been referred to.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Top man , does not mince his words, talks in layman's terms and says it how it is. Treats me for ongoing BBC'S. very happy with his treatments.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Possibly the rudest man I ever had the misfortune to meet. I was referred to Dr Czarnecki with an ongoing case of chronic urticaria (hives), I found he was was completely without people skills, rude, surly, unwilling to listen to my symptoms or in fact discuss anything. For my efforts I received two photocopied pages of diet advice after 30 seconds in the surgery. He seemed to have made his diagnosis before i even sat down ( He did in fact ask if I take multivitamin supplements, and seemed to be genuinely outraged that anyone would do so). Any further questions were met with a grumpy reply of 'read the paper!'. If you have other options, take them instead of wasting your time and money with grumpy Dr Czarnecki.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Very straight forward and to the point. If you are nice to him he will be nice in return. Beneath his exterior there is a very kind person. Always willing to help a patient with a genuine need.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2013

Dr Czarnecki. I travel 90 kms to see him for years and find him to be very professional to the point of through explanation as to my and other skin procedures that may occur ie various skin cancers.Dr Czarnecki is no nonsense and a positive result person.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

This is the worst dermatologist i have EVER come across. He is a total prick to my patients and me. As a gp i would NEVER refer to him and I haven't met anyone who likes him. I dont understand why he is still working

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Dr. Douglas Czarnecki's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I have been tolerating this surly, miserable, horrid little man for over twenty years and this week topped all of the previous visits. NEVER again will I pay $1..."

August 21, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "We thought it was us,after reading all these comments agree with all these comments,he is truly the most rudest and uninterested in anything the patient has ..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Don't bother with this the rudest doctor I have ever been referred to."

February 3, 2015
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

February 13, 2014