Ratings for Dr. Douglas Czarnecki

The rudest Dr I have ever come across refused to see me at the door because I have freckles all over my skin and told receptionist in front of other patients to give me my money back,

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

When I was a teen with severe acne I saw this doctor. It's an awkward conversation to have and this horrid little man went out of his way to make it worse. I'm again looking for a dermatologist and his profile appeared. Reading the comments I have to agree. This man is not suitable to practice. Don't bring your family to him. Don't give him your money.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Rude arrogant unhelpful! nothing nice to say but it has to be said to save others from this disrespectful Doctor!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

He has to be the rudest, most unprofessional, Obnoxious man I have ever met. He cannot contain his abusive manner longer than a few minutes, before going on a rant and abuse of a patient. Dr to be visited once, twice and never again, glad he didn't charge me (being a pensioner). He needs to see a councillor for aggressive bad behaviour.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

He is an absolutely disgraceful specialist. Drove 30 minutes to be told I had no other option then to go on medication. After suffering acne, I had researched the product and seen the severe side effects, Dr Douglas then stated they were all lies and I was naive to believe them. He told me if I didn't take the medication, my skin would grow continually worse. I asked for alternatives, and he reluctantly printed out 1 page of information telling me that it wouldn't work. I left in tears, it was truly the worst $140 I have ever spent. A disgrace of a man who had no feelings, didn't listen or help his patients. I would recommend any doctor above him.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Dr. Czarnecki, Is a very confident Dr. he knows what he is talking about straight to the point we feel very at ease with him he has looked after myself and my husband and I have sent my sister to him and she has the same opinion as we do, no nonsense about him as far as he is concerned a spade is a spade and not a shovel we will continue to support him.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Refused to even let me in his office and told receptionist to give my money back as he doesn't see people like me. I am fair, a forties child, with blue eyes and a lot of freckles. Discrimination at its worst.!GP who referred me was shocked. H e is off the scale for rating, a zero would be applicable

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

I have been tolerating this surly, miserable, horrid little man for over twenty years and this week topped all of the previous visits. NEVER again will I pay $140 a pop to be told not to ask questions and to be treated like a three year old naughty girl! I walked out in tears, he was so unpleasant (and I'm usually very strong!). He must be unhappy with himself and his life in general to be such an arsehole to his paying patients. I revel at the thought of not having to look at his book with the same picture of the same man that he has shown me for the past 23 years and never again have to listen to him say " wouldn't you think somebody would tell him that half his nose is missing". Up yours, Czarnecki! PS. Two years ago I told him he had dreadful online reviews and the very next day a good review popped up. Hmmmmmmmm, just a coincidence? I think not! All the good reviews you write about yourself won't change the nasty little person that you are, Czarnecki.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

We thought it was us,after reading all these comments agree with all these comments,he is truly the most rudest and uninterested in anything the patient has to say.He should not be practicing maybe the AMA should take notice of these comments

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Don't bother with this the rudest doctor I have ever been referred to.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015