Ratings for Dr. Douglas Czarnecki

He is an absolutely disgraceful specialist. Drove 30 minutes to be told I had no other option then to go on medication. After suffering acne, I had researched the product and seen the severe side effects, Dr Douglas then stated they were all lies and I was naive to believe them. He told me if I didn't take the medication, my skin would grow continually worse. I asked for alternatives, and he reluctantly printed out 1 page of information telling me that it wouldn't work. I left in tears, it was truly the worst $140 I have ever spent. A disgrace of a man who had no feelings, didn't listen or help his patients. I would recommend any doctor above him.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Dr. Czarnecki, Is a very confident Dr. he knows what he is talking about straight to the point we feel very at ease with him he has looked after myself and my husband and I have sent my sister to him and she has the same opinion as we do, no nonsense about him as far as he is concerned a spade is a spade and not a shovel we will continue to support him.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Refused to even let me in his office and told receptionist to give my money back as he doesn't see people like me. I am fair, a forties child, with blue eyes and a lot of freckles. Discrimination at its worst.!GP who referred me was shocked. H e is off the scale for rating, a zero would be applicable

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

I have been tolerating this surly, miserable, horrid little man for over twenty years and this week topped all of the previous visits. NEVER again will I pay $140 a pop to be told not to ask questions and to be treated like a three year old naughty girl! I walked out in tears, he was so unpleasant (and I'm usually very strong!). He must be unhappy with himself and his life in general to be such an arsehole to his paying patients. I revel at the thought of not having to look at his book with the same picture of the same man that he has shown me for the past 23 years and never again have to listen to him say " wouldn't you think somebody would tell him that half his nose is missing". Up yours, Czarnecki! PS. Two years ago I told him he had dreadful online reviews and the very next day a good review popped up. Hmmmmmmmm, just a coincidence? I think not! All the good reviews you write about yourself won't change the nasty little person that you are, Czarnecki.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

We thought it was us,after reading all these comments agree with all these comments,he is truly the most rudest and uninterested in anything the patient has to say.He should not be practicing maybe the AMA should take notice of these comments

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Don't bother with this the rudest doctor I have ever been referred to.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Top man , does not mince his words, talks in layman's terms and says it how it is. Treats me for ongoing BBC'S. very happy with his treatments.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Possibly the rudest man I ever had the misfortune to meet. I was referred to Dr Czarnecki with an ongoing case of chronic urticaria (hives), I found he was was completely without people skills, rude, surly, unwilling to listen to my symptoms or in fact discuss anything. For my efforts I received two photocopied pages of diet advice after 30 seconds in the surgery. He seemed to have made his diagnosis before i even sat down ( He did in fact ask if I take multivitamin supplements, and seemed to be genuinely outraged that anyone would do so). Any further questions were met with a grumpy reply of 'read the paper!'. If you have other options, take them instead of wasting your time and money with grumpy Dr Czarnecki.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Very straight forward and to the point. If you are nice to him he will be nice in return. Beneath his exterior there is a very kind person. Always willing to help a patient with a genuine need.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2013