Ratings for Dr. Coryn Hayman

I had been looking for a doctor that I could trust and believe in because I was spoiled by my former doctor, an excellent Dr Brooks who retired from family practice over 2 years ago. I finally found Dr Hayman -- He is an excellent listener, a devoted practitioner and a very likeable and comfortable personality to be with. Like Dr Brooks, Dr Hayman looks for the most serious case scenario so I feel covered ... many doctors rationalize and may overlook small details that could be crucial in the long run. I've never had to wait any longer than 15 minutes in the waiting room because Dr Hayman predicts and allots his time with patients very well -- I always feel like I have lots of time to explain everything. If something shows up in a test that looks questionable, Dr Hayman double checks, so you always have a second opinion in one doctor. Dr Hayman had been a patient himself, so he understands his patients from the inside out -- What could be better? Two thumbs way up for Dr Hayman.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2012

I was referred to East Liberty Street by somebody at Taddle Creek....and the receptionist was fine, made an appointment not knowing who the doctor would be. When I arrived I did not give the receptionist my OHIP number because I doubts that this facility would be helpful after all the trouble I had had at the Albany clinic and the college of physicians and Dr. Gary Bloch. .Dr. Hayman eventually showed me into a very large examining room and I quickly briefed on my experience and showed him the document from the MOT which I told him had been Dr. Gary Bloch's work....and he said shocked: "GAry Blocccch!!!" "Wait right here." A long 15 minutes later, 4 police cruisers and 3 officers appeared at the door...Dr. Hayman had called them saying that I was extremely anxious and waving my arms. So I was once again committed to the hospital, forcibly confined on a doctor's instruction to the police....Hayman apologized as I was led out by the police, crying almost, that's how immature. failed.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012