Ratings for Dr. Randall P. Daynes

Dr. Daynes is intelligent, thorough, and seems to really care about his patients. In my opinion he's a great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

Our family of 4 has been seeing Dr. Daynes for about 20 years. He is a good doctor. He does listen and hear the patient AND care giver. Not all doctors listen to the care giver! He always looks up meds so as not to clash with another med. He is sometimes a little behind, but he is the most caring doctor we've ever had!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

Hard to believe he holds a license. Poor judgement on a critical case. Appears to run some sort of day care in the medical records department in the basement. Does not listen to patient. Does not appear to look at or listen to patient either or he could easily ascertain how ill a person is. Staff is rude and makes judgement comments based on a persons appearance to the detriment of the treatment of the patient. Regret the day we ever went into the office, Will pay forever for his mistakes.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Daynes for 20 years and have found him to be able to listen to my health issues and treat me like family in my care. He makes me feel like I'm the only one in the office when I am there, which I appreciate.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009

He is a great family doctor. He seems a little quirky and hard to warm up to, but he'll always do his best to understand your concerns.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2007

Polite but, not knowledgeable in the field of medicine. Always asks what I need in the form of treatment and meds. I leave his office most of the time without knowing what my real physical ailment is.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2006

Dr. Randall P. Daynes's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)