Ratings for Dr. Sue Ludwig

I'm at a loss to find accurate words to describe the uselessness of this self-absorbed so-called "therapist."

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

All she did was print a bunch of sheets for me to read and did not help at all. I stopped going after 3 sessions.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I was sorely disappointed, she answered her phone in session, a couple times, once to talk to her husband, can't remember the other times. I was in the middle of explaining an answer to an actual therapy question and she found it necessary to google bedbugs in Vancouver, because she asked if I knew about them, since I had just talked about my mother moving to Vancouver....the bedbugs had nothing to do with what I was talking about. She attempted to show me children's internet cartoon explanations on fight or flight, after I had just explained about fight or flight chemicals. She offered no help or insight, after about 4 or so sessions I stopped going.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014