You may also like

Very rude and unhelpful after waiting 2 years for an appointment. Visit lasted 5 to 7 minutes maximum, he does not check patient x rays or files it seems.... No idea what he is like as a surgeon but as a medical professional and human being he does not rate highly with me.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

Dr Comstock is great. There was a long wait time, a few cancelled apointments, and some admin snags; but it was all worth it. I had a l5-s1 fusion 4 weeks ago and my recovery has been better than I thought possible. He has warned me to be patient, that the fusion needs time, and even though I feel pretty good I must let it heal fully. Overall all my experience with the nb health system was not great (but really, we all know that) ; but Dr Comstock and his staff are tops.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Had to wait a long time to see this Dr. My visit lasted for max 10 mins. Saw me in exam room, he doesn't do files, he wants to know from me what is wrong. Fair game, I explained my symptoms, and he had me do some basic movements. He said he would have to do my operation over again, with more nuts and bolts, and because I smoke my chances of survival were low. I could face death. He recommended Lyrica to my Family Dr. Lyrica is a drug used for seizures,and an anti-anxiety drug. He never offered a plan of physio, aqua or cortisone shots. I would rather take a synthetic compound that is similar to what the human body produces. He was abrupt and had no bed side manner. I am already wearing the patch and now consider myself a non-smoker, and I know that smoking can slow the healing process. My family doctor has done more for me, and has explained my condition to me in a humane fashion. Not impressed. Plus fee to leave Island and parking,gas. I will stick with my Family Dr.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

just like to know why do people have to wait one year and 1/2 just to see a doctor for a surgury ? i just don/t understand why , so my rating is not to good right now

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Dr Comstock is an awesome orthopedic surgeon. He did a cervical fusion on me in Oct 2011. I had a great deal of pain before and after surgery but one year later I am pain fee and feeling great. He is very knowledgeable,has a good bedside manor and compassionate. I am having another surgery with him Jan 2013. I would highly recommend him as an orthopedic spine surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2012

Dr. Sean Comstock's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Very rude and unhelpful after waiting 2 years for an appointment. Visit lasted 5 to 7 minutes maximum, he does not check patient x rays or files it seems.... No..."

January 9, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Comstock is great. There was a long wait time, a few cancelled apointments, and some admin snags; but it was all worth it. I had a l5-s1 fusion 4 weeks ago a..."

October 9, 2015