Ratings for Dr. Brandon D. Wilde

I have had poly neuropathy for close to 20 yrs. Dr Wilde has taken care of my feet and helped me like no other podiatrist. He cares and his knowledge is at the highest level. He is amazing and so are his staff, always making you feel important. I truly thank God for Dr Wilde and his staff. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

I needed a painful foot problem taken care of and chose Dr. Wilde as my Podiatrist. This was the best decision I have ever made. He explained in detail my problem and what needed to be done surgically to correct this. He made my entire experience as enjoyable as it could be. He is knowledgeable, caring and personable. He reassured me I could call him at any time of the day if I had a concern. The office staff is outstanding in their care and concern. The surgical center staff made me feel relaxed. Dr. Brandon Wilde will always be at the top of my list of Podiatrists in this region when I need to refer someone with foot problems. His friendly smile and gentle touch will long be remembered.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

Brandon made me feel comfortable with the procedure and explained to me every step of the way what he was doing. He listened first and then helped me. The office and staff were very enjoyable.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

Dr. Wilde is new, but I have heard he is very well trained in an excellent residency program. I was very happy with his bedside manner and the treatment he provided me. I would recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012