Ratings for Dr. Gene Devora

Dr. Devora is supposed to be an internal medicine doctor, yet all he seems to know anything about is allergies. Maybe if u have allergy issues you should go here, otherwise don't waste your time. He didn't help me in the slightest, I feel like he didn't even listen to what I said, and after I told him about what was going on with me, he said to take vitamins; which in this case, would not help me. Dont waste your time, this guy is a joke.

Submitted February 6, 2013

Dr. Gene Devora's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Gene A. Devora is Board Certified in Allergy and Immunology and specializes in the diagnosis and management of allergic and immunologic diseases. He founded the Devora Center for Allergy, Asthma & Immunology to provide comprehensive care for the entire family. The Devora Center nurses have over 20 years of combined experience in pediatric and adult allergy and immunology. Our dietitians have extensive food allergy experience and are passionate about their work. Together, our mission at the Devora Center is to provide you and your family with the best care tailored to your specific needs.

• English

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 2005)

• Food allergy
  • Eosinophilic esophagitis
  • Asthma
  • Atopic dermatitis (eczema)
  • Contact dermatitis