Ratings for Dr. Esther F. Adade

Outstanding! Thank you Doc! Staff pleasant as well. Doc is patient and listens attentively.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Love Dr. Adade, great family doctor. Did not care for the nurse at her office... A bit rude but Dr. Adade is great- I wikk continue to use her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Adade has been my PCM for several years now. I was suffering from severe sinus infections and had been seen by several doctors prior to coming to Dr. Adade. These prior doctors would simply send me away with an Rx for an antibiotic. Dr. Adade instead reccomended I see an ENT specialist as a candidate for sinus surgery. I'm happy to report that after that surgery, years ago, I have only suffered one minor sinus infection. Dr. Adade took the time to review my history, and advise a course of action that greatly helped me, rather than continue to do what all of the previous doctors had done. I find Dr. Adade to be very caring, very insightful, and on target as she continues to address my health concerns. I find the staff to be equally helpful, especially in dealing with my complicated schedule.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Very arrogant and uncaring! She is all about numbers! Stay away!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THIS QUACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BEWARE OF THIS WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

She is a doctor?!?........and suppose to help prevent panic attacks. She caused me to have panic attacks!! She refused to refill a medication I had been on for years for anxiety after losing my son to a tragic accident. When it came time to refill that medication she totally ignored my request and referred me to a behavioral/mental health facility like I was an addict or crazy person. She has a terrible attitude and all she wants to talk about is HER family and HER daughter and HER this and HER that. She is totally absorbed in HERself. I wouldn't send my dog to her!!! If you value your life and your health, doctor(?) Esther Adade is not the doctor(?) for you.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I have never had a doctor that actually cared about me and my family! Dr. Adade is amazing. I have been 20 minutes late to my appointment and she still made time for me!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Nice enough person. Not through and nearly cost my life. Had office visit at 2:30 sent home for tests the next day. In ER in diabetic coma at midnight same night. Hours from dying. Spent 6 days in ICU. ER docs could not believe I was seen by a doctor on the same day. Blood sugar was over 1600. Had no clue I was diabetic. Needless to say that was my one and only visit. It is a pure miracle I lived. They had never had another patient survive with a blood sugar that high.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Dr. Adade is ok, but the office staff SUCKS!!! I have been waiting over a month for a referral, and this is after calling three times to check on it. I am also out of medicine, but the staff apparently doesn't understand how to do refills, even though the pharmacy tried to get ahold of them three times. I wound up having to call the specialist, who called Dr. Adade's office, who told them the refill needs to be done. (The specialist didn't call in the medicine because Dr. Adade was the one who prescribed it.) I am currently looking for a new primary care physician.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

I am not one to ever write reviews for anything but I am so disappointed with my new patient visit with Dr. Adade. She is not a welcoming or a personable individual what so ever. She did not care what the reason was for my visit. When she asked what I did for a living, she treated me like I was a liar and found it hard to believe. In the middle of our visit she abruptly told me to lie down as she forcefully ripped my shirt up. I was not warned or prepared for this. She also refused to refill any prescriptions that I needed to be filled; these are prescriptions I have been taking for many years. Also she acted as if I were lying about being on these medications. When she was finished, she did not say good-bye or anything, she just aggressively walked out like I had completely wasted her time. A nurse came in and handed me papers to go have blood tests taken, Dr. Adade spoke nothing of this during the visit.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014