Ratings for Dr. Suma Natarajan

I was treated by her. She is very straight forward, daring and bold. Though I wanted a c section she still did a normal delivery for me. She is a life saver. Outstanding personality to be admired.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

I was treated by her for the past 2 years. She might sound harsh but she is very caring, truthful and positive. She is the one who cured me without any hormone medicine. I have met many doctors for my condition and I will say she is the best.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

She is arrogant and shows her attitude to everyone. Her ego shadows her actual medical skills. Highly priced for the facilities available in the hospital.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

Suma natrajan's hospital has very good facilities but she is very rude in her language. I felt very annoyed the very first time I met her. Infact I cried bcos of her rudeness.A doctor that too a gyno should not deal with her patients like this.very bad experience

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Very talented doctor but very arrogant. If you need a compassionate, reassuring med, she is not the choice!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013