Ratings for Dr. Jared Dart

I found him to be a very able doctor, who seemed very interested in helping, until I also saw some things which disturbed me such as a lack respect for doctor-patient confidentiality. This included sharing private information about me with people who had nothing to do with my treatment. Other people I know who saw him commented that he often seemed too busy to be attentive; I definitely had the opposite experience, and not in a good way.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Excellent, caring GP who is knowledgable and genuinely interested in his patients. Can't recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr Dart is very thorough and knowledgable. He explains things clearly and ensures you understand everything before you leave. He makes you feel like more than just a number and takes a genuine interest and care. Best go I have been to in a very long time.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

Excellent doctor who takes the time to discuss issues and is genuinely interested in getting you on the mend

flag | Submitted August 5, 2012