Dr. Fahad Alkherayf

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Fahad Alkherayf

I was very pleased with my experience. I felt confident in Dr. Alkherayf and his team. Everyone was respectful and professional.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

Dr. Alkherayf performed a tumor removal surgery back in Feb 2016. It has been a slow healing process but he has been extremely helpful with my recovery. I find he is easy to talk to and he does not offer vague answers which I really appreciated. I would highly recommend him if you need a neurosurgeon.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

My experience was wonderful, from the day of consultation to the surgery and the aftercare. I was very happy with the care provided by Dr Alkherayf and his team.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

I am a patient of Dr. Alkherayf and I feel like a number - always rushing my appointments - no time to ask questions - and forget about ever calling his assistant Camille because not once and I mean not once after calling her and leaving messages (she never answers phone) that she has returned the calls I have made in the last year. Terrible patient service which has caused much unnecessary stress and anxiety.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

I had my brain tumour removed by Dr. Alkherayf and his team. He took the time to explain the surgery , steps of surgery, length of the surgery, the recovery period and what was expected during recovery, and he took the time to show me the MRI images so I fully understood the surgery. He is an amazing surgeon with excellent skills. I highly recommend him if you ever need a brain surgery.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

My husband was operated on by Dr.Alkherayf for a brain tumour and everything that could go wrong did go wrong .I do believe the doctor is a good man but the care my husband received in NACU both times he was there was negligent.Despite repeated attempts to discover what exactly was wrong with my husband, I only discovered the whole truth the day before he died.I would hope Dr. Alkherayf learned that giving false hope only makes it harder on the family.Nov.28,2017

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Had a back surgery and was 100% the next day thanks to Dr. Alkherayf and his staff. He was patient and explained every thing to make me feel better. God bless you and thanks Dr. to you and your group. W. Gazale

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

He is an excellent Doctor . I had my operation on the 19th of September in the facial nerve area and now I'm home and feeling better . Thank you Dr . FAHAD God bless you

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

He was so nice and very gentle! Perfect stitches, very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

I was referred to Dr.Alkherayf, my neck surgery was promptly scheduled after my initial office visit. The procedure was clearly explained and all my questions were fully answered. Support and hospital staff were helpful and friendly. I felt that all of my needs were taken into consideration and my successful recovery was given priority.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Fahad Alkherayf's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• BCBS Illinois