Ratings for Dr. Fahad Alkherayf

Had a back surgery and was 100% the next day thanks to Dr. Alkherayf and his staff. He was patient and explained every thing to make me feel better. God bless you and thanks Dr. to you and your group. W. Gazale

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

He is an excellent Doctor . I had my operation on the 19th of September in the facial nerve area and now I'm home and feeling better . Thank you Dr . FAHAD God bless you

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

He was so nice and very gentle! Perfect stitches, very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

He messed my neck up after two surgeries he made mistakes including putting the fusion plate in the wrong place squishing my larynx and esophagus and damaged two nerves I'm handicapped and no one is accountable, welcome to Canadian medical system :(

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I was referred to Dr.Alkherayf, my neck surgery was promptly scheduled after my initial office visit. The procedure was clearly explained and all my questions were fully answered. Support and hospital staff were helpful and friendly. I felt that all of my needs were taken into consideration and my successful recovery was given priority.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr Alkherayf is an outstanding surgeon, he successfully operated on my father when she was admitted for brain tumour. He is 74 and recovered beautifully in a period of few weeks. We couldnot have asked for a better doctor.He is constantly and continuously following up on him.Truly gifted.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Such a kind person. He speaks softly and never makes you feel rushed into any decisions. His surgical skills are excellent and he is well respected.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Dr. Fahad Alkherayf is an excellent neurosurgeon that removed à tumor on my spinal cord on September 19, 2016. No complications when this was a high risk surgery. I am so very grateful for his expertise. He explained the procedure and took the time to answer my questions. Truly recommended to anyone in need of a neurosurgeon. He is a miracle doctor. He is the best I am very fortunate he is my surgeon. Thank you to all the team at the Civic, they took good care of me. ❤️ 😘

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Dr.Alkherayf is an exceptional neurosurgeon. He is humble and takes the time to answer all your questions and explains everything to you clearly. He spent over 40 minutes answering questions and discussing treatment about our mom's craniopharyngioma. He does not brush things off. If you or a loved one require brain surgery, I would highly recommend him. God bless him and his entire team!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

He did my brain surgery and was amazing. Excellent Dr to have.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr. Fahad Alkherayf's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients