Ratings for Dr. Fahad Alkherayf

Dr.Alkherayf is an exceptional neurosurgeon. He is humble and takes the time to answer all your questions and explains everything to you clearly. He spent over 40 minutes answering questions and discussing treatment about our mom's craniopharyngioma. He does not brush things off. If you or a loved one require brain surgery, I would highly recommend him. God bless him and his entire team!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

He did my brain surgery and was amazing. Excellent Dr to have.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr. Alkherayf was very generous with his time. He told me  that I had his attention for as long as I needed. We had a very good conversation for about 45 minutes. all of my questions and concerns were  answered. I very much appreciated Dr. Alkherayf taking that time to address my questions.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

On the 5th and 14th of October 2015, the MRI revealed that I had a vestibular schwannoma, which is a benign intracranial tumor, and later was diagnosed as a meningioma (WHO grade I). My file, was then transferred to Neurosience Clinic at Civic hospital to meet Dr. Alkherayf and Dr. Schramm. I met both doctors in November and December of 2015. They showed me the pictures of the MRI and explained in detail the consequence of this type of tumor. During my meeting with them, I prepared a long list of questions regarding my surgery, and they kindly answered all of my questions in a simpler manner and suggested that a surgery is necessary to remove this type of the tumor. I also learned that Dr. Alkherayf will conduct the surgery and Dr. Schramm will be there in case his expertise is required. On March 7th 2016, the surgery was conducted and was successful, especially the facial nerve area, according to Dr. Alkherayf, was preserved. After three days and a half, I was discharged from the hospital. Overall, I received excellent care by all doctors and nurses. Again, I would like to thank Dr. Alkherayf and Dr. Schramm for their excellent treatment before, during and after my surgery.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I had my brain tumour removed by Dr. AlKherayf. He was kind, knowledgeable, informed, patient and so caring. He spent time to answer all of my questions. Excellent surgeon. Good man.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

My surgery to remove an acoustic neuroma was very successful. I am already in perfect shape in about 5 weeks. I was expected to recover more slowly. I have no side effects! Dr. Alkherayf and Dr. Schram performed a great surgery and their team and the hospital gave me the best care!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

I was misdiagnosed twice from this doctor, now I have no choice but to get a very risky operation. He put my life at risk. I find he is arrogant and rude.

Submitted October 28, 2015

My surgery was very successful. Thank you Dr. Alkherayf for your great service and your very professional staff!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Dr Alkherayf did my neck surgery 6 months ago. He answered all my questions before and after the surgery and explained everything to me so I could understand easily. You can hardly see the scar. He is very kind and caring, always on time if not early and never makes you feel rushed, so glad I was referred to him.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

On July 21st, 2015 I had my pituitary macroadenoma removed. I am a type 2 diabetic and the surgery could have had a negative result from all of the possible complications. Dr.Alkherayf was the angel that saved my life. This was the first surgery that I thought I wasn’t going to come out of and I’ve had many before. Dr. Alkherayf really listened to all my questions and concerns; he gave peace of mind before I went into the O.R. After the surgery I could not thank him enough for saving my life; he was so humble and down to earth. If you or your loved ones need a neurosurgeon, Dr.Alkherayf is a very skilled and knowledgeable life saver.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr. Fahad Alkherayf's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients