Ratings for Dr. Andrew Hooton

I found Dr Hooton to be of the highest professional calibre, - he explained the intended procedure(s), addressed my issues and concers (from past expereinces with anesthesiologists). Without any hesitation I would recommend Dr Hooton and further suggest that my encounter was by far the best encounter I have ever had with an Anesthesiologist.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Relaxed, professional and made you feel like he had it all under control, which was my experience. Excellent arm block for my carpal tunnel release surgery.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Dr Hooton explained totally to me how he would be using a sedation for my Tendon Suspension Arthroplasty on my right hand in March 2012. He also advised the nerve block to completely take all pain from the arm & hand during the recovery period which is rather 'raw' pain. Then reducing this to Endone down to Paracetamol. This enabled me to leave the hospital on day 4 purely on minimal analgesics. I'm so pleased that he will be onboard on Monday 13 May 2013 for my left hand to be operated on using the same sedation technique. Along with Dr Claudia Gschwind my surgeon I'm sure this second operation will be equally successful. Judy Johnstone (Castle Hill NSW)

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

very helpful when I had my baby. explained the spinal well. anaesthetic worked well despite the emergency situation

flag | Submitted August 12, 2012