Ratings for Dr. Jason Nobel

The only positive thing about the experience was the receptionist, as she was very nice. I found Dr. Nobel to be very dismissive and rude. It was very hard to get my mother to any doctor and I knew she was worried about her eyes because after 13 years she made an appointment on her own. My sister and I wanted to go with her because she almost cancelled the appointment a couple of times, so we wanted to make sure she stuck with it. I really hope that Dr. Nobel or any member of his family never has to experience the poor treatment that my mom experienced today. I believe there are so many other ways he could have delivered a message than making my mother feel like she was over reacting or just being dramatic. This doctor has not one ounce of bed side manner or compassion and I would never recommend him to anyone. Saying to a worried patient, "There are people with worse eyes than you out there", is totally unacceptable. Shame on you doctor!

Submitted July 15, 2016