Ratings for Dr. Jason Nobel

I have been extremely happy with my experience with Dr. Noble. I have been seeing him for the past 6 years and I find him to be very caring, knowledgeable, and easy to talk to. Like most ophthalmologists, there is usually a wait to be seen but once with me, Dr. Noble never seems rushed or stressed. I have had some very negative experiences with another ophthalmologist and when I first met Dr. Noble, I felt so relieved to be with someone who really knew what he was talking about and put my best interest ahead of billings. I could not recommend him enough. The staff is also very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

The only positive thing about the experience was the receptionist, as she was very nice. I found Dr. Nobel to be very dismissive and rude. It was very hard to get my mother to any doctor and I knew she was worried about her eyes because after 13 years she made an appointment on her own. My sister and I wanted to go with her because she almost cancelled the appointment a couple of times, so we wanted to make sure she stuck with it. I really hope that Dr. Nobel or any member of his family never has to experience the poor treatment that my mom experienced today. I believe there are so many other ways he could have delivered a message than making my mother feel like she was over reacting or just being dramatic. This doctor has not one ounce of bed side manner or compassion and I would never recommend him to anyone. Saying to a worried patient, "There are people with worse eyes than you out there", is totally unacceptable. Shame on you doctor!

Submitted July 15, 2016