Ratings for Dr. Bobby Raisi

The worst dental care my family and I have ever received. After loosing a large filling that was not even done a year ago, and having a root canal fracture and abscess, almost at the same time, which was barely a year old as well, I decided to seek a second opinion. Turns out, the root canal was not finished correctly, there was never a protective crown put over the tooth as should have been done. Consequently, i had to have the tooth pulled! Also, many fillings that were done over the years had not been completely cleaned out and needed to be redone. My husband had a tooth pulled (should have pulled different tooth),there was root left in his jaw, as well as fillings that needed redoing. Same story with my daughters...cavities not completely cleaned up were filled in,therefore continued to eat away at their teeth, needed redoing. My new dentist showed me the X-rays, so I was able to see proof of how bad it was. I believe it was absolute,utter incompetence on Raisi's part.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Dr Raisi was very gentle and answered my questions. The hygienist was very nice and delicate.I waited about 5 minutes to be seen. The secretary greeted me with a smile and was discrete. I really like the clinic.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013