Ratings for Dr. Deshinee Moodley

Horrible Doctor, would not recommend her to anyone. She is a waste of time and does not have any passion or care for her patients. She is not knowledgable, I knew more information than her, and when I asked her questions she seemed to just want to get me out of the office. She is in constant rush and not a people person. I don't even know how she ever became a doctor. I'm very disappointed with her services, it was a waste of my time.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

I go to Dr Moodley because she is always willing to listen and help you. She was the only one that got my diagnosis right. She comes highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

I saw Dr Moodley at the emergancy clinic in Windsor and found her to be quite knowledgeable.The wait time was quick,the staff friendly and Dr Moodley was spot with diagnosing my issue.Good to know that we have doctor who know what they ate doing.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

I went to dr. Moodley for 2+ years constantly complaining of issues in my neck and arm. A year after repeated visits, I insisted on an MRI after expressing that what we were doing was not working and her casual response to my concerns that it was getting worse. In researching my own symptoms found this should have been recommended in the first 2-3 months of non-responsive therapies. Since getting my MRI, and seeing a specialist found I have disc degeneration in my neck and thoracic outlet syndrome. Pain for what is now 3+ years could have been assessed a long time ago. I felt I constantly had to goad her for info and if I didn't come prepared and with my own research done I wasn't going to get any answers. I have never left a poor rating before, but I think it's necessary now.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

I had this doctor a couple years, and I got strong impression that she is not knowlegeable enough to be a doctor. It seems I know more that she knows what is going on with my body. I never get attention and research regarding my health problems which I was expecting. She is always in hurry for the next patient. Finally I switched to different doctor, he is also from South Africa, but very concerned about patient's needs. I have heard from other people that Moodley does not have good attitude. I do not suggest this doctore to anybody, if you visit her, it is just waist of time.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

Neither my husband or I have had good experiences with this doctor. I had a painful pap smear from her followed by lots of bleeding (she assured me bleeding was normal: have NEVER experienced that before or since). He was having all kinds of nasty physical symptoms and she tried to write it off as anxiety and wrote a prescription for paxil. Didn't want to follow up with any blood tests, etc. Apparently when healthy 20-somethings get sick for no reason and feel like garbage for months on end, they are crazy... and certainly must be suffering from anxiety for wanting some answers. If not suffering from anxiety before, you certainly will be after.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Appears to not be very passionate about her job. She doesn't really take the time to actually help, easily writes a prescription and sends you on your way with questions unanswered. Does not go through with referrals to specialists for you even when it's a very important health issue. Does not have much for a bedside manner, and at one time when i was admitted into the hospital under her care, didn't come around for the routine morning check up until 5 pm (usually 9am) and I was very annoyed about that, and also ordered me drugs I didn't know about (intravenously) that I found out later I shouldn't have been on. I definitely wouldn't recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

Had not reviewed previous medical reports at all and made implications that the patient could readily go back to work. After numerous mistakes were made on the assessment report, she then fired her patient.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2012