Ratings for Dr. Roxana Nechifor

Dr. Nechifor has been great since our first exchange . She is knowledgeable, and makes her patients feel "at home" ,yet remaining professional at the same time . I immediately felt comfortable with her from our first meeting. Being of indegenious heritage I often deal with systematic opression and assumptions . However, I never once felt judged , or teated "differently ." From her or the nurses who work at the clinic. I would recommend anyone to Dr. Nechifors office, as they would be privileged to work with her.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2019

I feel truly lucky to have Dr. Nechifor as our family physician. She communicates clearly, listens well, makes you feel at ease, and no question is a bad question.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2019

We have been seeing doctor Nechifor since she was at the associates clinic in red deer. She’s been absolutely fantastic every time we’ve been in. She has a great sense of humour and she always takes the time to listen to any concerns that we have. We’ve never had to wait more then 2-3 days to get in to see her. She was great to deal with when I was pregnant when both of my kids and always made me feel like the safety of me and my babies were the main priority. After my son was born my daughter was hurt and I didn’t want to take her to emergency because I didn’t want to expose my newborn to all of the germs in the hospital, I called the clinic and they squeezed me in that day. I know there’s some reviews on here that say she’s only interested in prenatal care but we have found that is not true at all. She’s been awesome with our entire family, my husband thinks she’s absolutely hilarious.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2019

I love my doctor so much that she is nice and helpful and has amazing patience. I am with her since the opening of the clinic ، she is wonderful in the sense of the word, I have been born for two years in peace and was a beautiful experience and different by two previous births.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

We absolutely love doctor Nechifor. My daughter has a few health issues so she is now afraid of doctors but she is comfortable and likes going to see everyone at Dr. Nechifors office. My daughter even asked us if Dr. Nechifor could come to Calgary with us for her surgery. She is punctual and I never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2019

Best Doctor! She was so amazing throughout my pregnancy. I actually enjoyed going to my apts because she’s so friendly and kind. Everyone at the office was great. The office and rooms were really nice as well. I strongly recommend Dr. Nechifor.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

Dr Neckifor has been the best Dr I’ve ever had. She is patient,I’ve never felt rushed ever. She does all tests needed plus has a great memory. I have appreciated her care very much!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2019

She is very nice and makes you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

She is a wonderful family Dr for myself and my son.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr. Nechifor has been my doctor since the clinic opened. She is practical and straight forward - which suits me well. The staff are very friendly and I highly recommend this clinic!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018