Ratings for Dr. Charles F. Felgner

Like Dr. Felgner--appointments are easy to get--never a long wait genuine concern and care shown, although at times he likes antibiotics a little too much for my liking (he doesn't overbook) Problem arises with Baptist Health--I could go on and on--staff is lazy, I sorry for this term but it fits-dumb--unorganized and rude. Just left him as my doctor after years entirely do to surrounding cast not him personally.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Very professional, listens to my concerns and asks appropriate assessment questions, takes time to explain what's going on and his recommendations. Great staff. No time to read a magazine here. There is almost no waiting time.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

I'm a patient of Dr. Felgner's and I think he is a wonderful doctor and person. He is very personable and friendly. I would recommend my family and friends to see him. The staff is wonderful. They are polite and sweet especially when checking and checking out. He also have a great nurse who is very smart and helpful. Thank you Dr. Felgner and staff for taking good care of me and showing me that there still are good people out there.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

After reading some of the ratings left about this Dr. I feel the last rating the nice bipolar lady left was just a show of the help she needs. if you have a regular md that knows your problems you might should wait to see them. As you see he is not your psychologist. This Dr is one of the best mds I have used. I came to him with several problems to include back pain and depression. The doc took great care of my needs and I would push for my friends and family to see this MD for any needs they may have. Just because a Md doesn't give you the meds you are looking for doesn't mean he has no business seeing patients. I love the staff at the clinic and he and his staff are the best at what they do or they would not still be there. What an outstanding and caring man.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

I feel very lucky to have Dr. Felgner as my primary care doctor.Dr.Felgner is very thorough and helps me with multiple illnesses. He has a very caring manner and I feel great trust in his judgement. Baptist Health is better with him on staff. He is a great doctor in my opinion. Submitted by Charles R. Dean dob 3-9-45

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

I was very pleased with Dr. Felgner. He has always been helpful and takes the time to listen to my health concerns.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

I saw Dr. Felgner for the first time not too long ago and I must say, he was the most caring, concerned and helpful doctor I have ever seen! I have high blood pressure and I am over weight, and in spite of all the other issues I have Dr. Felgner was very professional. I am recommending him to my entire family and all my friends! His nurse, Ashley, was so caring and sweet. Between the two of them and all the many front office staff they have, I know this practice will grow and be successful in the Hoover area. I am actually looking forward to my next visit, and trust me, I have never been able to say that about another doctor!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

I went to see DR. felgner because my normal DR was out of town for a couple weeks. I had been having trouble with chronic fatigue. After Dr. Felgner found out that I was also Bipolar, he chalked my issues up to depression. I told him that it was not depression as I was very familiar with depression and there was a big difference in the symptoms. He then began to argue with me and when I told him that the night before I had had a manic episode he chuckled under his breath and asked what my behavior was like the night before. I told him that I had a brief violent streak and he outright laughed at me! I asked him why he was mocking me and he got very defensive and down right angered. He then told me to leave his office. I left his office in tears, never imagining that a DOCTOR would be capable of mocking a patient in need! I would NEVER recommend this DR. To my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Dr. Charles F. Felgner's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hoover, AL