Ratings for Dr. Brandon Reynolds

I had had breast implants done from another surgeon and got a massive infection and had to have them removed. As a result I lost most of my breast tissue in my left breast and it was concave where they had to remove the infected tissue. Dr. Reynolds was able to fix my breasts with a lift and an implants. I am so grateful for the way that they look now. He is a very skilled surgeon. I feel blessed to have found him.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

A friend referred me to Dr. Reynolds and I had a great experience. Dr. Reynolds is very knowledgable and easy to talk to. He really listened to what I wanted and the things that concerned me, and then gave me his honest opinion. He didn't try to persuade me to do any one thing-- instead, he thoroughly talked me through every possibility so that I could make an educated decision, and I so appreciated that! The office staff is wonderful and efficient. I will definitely be going back to Dr. Reynolds!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

I had a mini tummy tuck and was so impressed by the flexibility of Dr. Reynolds to work with my schedule and concerns. He and his staff addressed each of my concerns and were able to tailor a procedure exactly to my desires. He has a fantastic nurse and office manager who quickly return phone calls and also call to follow up with patients. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

Dr. Brandon Reynolds's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Brandon Reynolds, a board certified plastic surgeon in Las Vegas, is proud to be a 3rd generation Las Vegas resident who returned to his hometown after completing extensive plastic surgery training. A part of his many years of learning and training consisted of a prestigious 6-year integrated plastic surgery program at Penn State Plastic Surgery after having attended the University of Iowa for his medical degree. Affiliated with arguably the most beautiful hospital in the greater Las Vegas area, San Martin Hospital, Dr. Reynolds has been very active in trying to give back to the community that raised him. With his years of training and experience, he has gained a wide range of expertise, including skin cancer resection and reconstruction, breast reconstruction and breast augmentation following treatment for breast cancer, endoscopic carpal tunnel treatment, facial reconstruction following trauma and also general cosmetic plastic surgery. Some of Dr. Reynolds’ passions and giving back to the community includes treating congenital deformities such as cleft lips, which has taken him to the Philippines and India as part of medical mission trips. He served as a Reagan Fellow for Operation Smile, where he worked with children, reconstructing cleft lips and palates. Dr. Reynolds plans to continue his trips to developing countries and provide help and care to the underprivileged who otherwise could not get the proper care that they need.

• Tagalog
  • English

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

• Skin cancer
  • Breast cancer
  • Breast augmentation
  • Tummy tuck
  • Liposuction
  • Face-lift
  • Botox injections
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Cleft lip and cleft palate
  • Chemical peel

• Vitals Top 10 Doctor - Plastic Surgeon - Nevada (2014)
  • Vitals Patients Choice Award (2013-2014)
  • Vitals Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013-2014)
  • Board Certified Plastic Surgeon