Dr. Brandon Reynolds

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brandon Reynolds

Dr. Reynolds is very organized, detail oriented, compassionate and really listens to his patients. His new office looks great too.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr Reynolds is amazing! I was interested in a breast augmentation and after having 5 previous consults with other doctors I came across Dr Reynolds. After reading about his profound background and talking with Sarah I already had a feeling he was the one. I cannot be any happier with my decision on letting Dr Reynolds perform my surgery. They amount of care and respect they have for patients is astounding. All of my questions and concerns were always answered in a timely manner. I kept going back and forth on two different sizes, so Dr Reynolds just ordered both and I felt so comfortable in his care that I trusted him to make the decision for me. He knew what was best for me and my outcome is exactly what I wanted. Thank you Dr Reynolds!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

There are not enough words for me to describe how truly wonderful, fantastic is Dr. Reynolds. When I went to my first plastic surgery consultation I knew from the very first appointment that I was truly in the best hands imaginable. From the consultation before surgery to the post-op appointment after. He guided me through dedication and unparalleled caring and compassion. He is a perfectionist!! I didn't have to worry if everything will look natural. The proof is that not one person can tell I've even had a surgery! The office staff is the same way, causing it to be the most professional office I've had the pleasure of being in. Sarah and Mandy were both attentive and knowledgeable taking whatever time is needed to answer any question one might have. I would not hesitate to recommend this office and Dr. Reynolds to anyone that finds themselves in need. Thank you Dr. Reynolds and the Staff :)

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

I had such a great experience with Dr. Reynolds! I had spoken with a few other doctors prior to meeting with Dr. Reynolds, and after my consultation with him I knew he was the right doctor for me. He was truly genuine and took the time to answer my questions honestly and made sure he knew exactly what I wanted. With Dr. Reynolds you don't feel like "just another patient." From the first consultation to my breast augmentation and follow up appointments, I have had nothing but good things to say about my experience. I was extremely nervous to have surgery and he made me feel very comfortable and calmed my nerves. Recovery was great and much easier than expected, and everything turned out exactly how I wanted. I couldn't be happier with my results. I highly recommend Dr. Reynolds.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

I had had breast implants done from another surgeon and got a massive infection and had to have them removed. As a result I lost most of my breast tissue in my left breast and it was concave where they had to remove the infected tissue. Dr. Reynolds was able to fix my breasts with a lift and an implants. I am so grateful for the way that they look now. He is a very skilled surgeon. I feel blessed to have found him.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

A friend referred me to Dr. Reynolds and I had a great experience. Dr. Reynolds is very knowledgable and easy to talk to. He really listened to what I wanted and the things that concerned me, and then gave me his honest opinion. He didn't try to persuade me to do any one thing-- instead, he thoroughly talked me through every possibility so that I could make an educated decision, and I so appreciated that! The office staff is wonderful and efficient. I will definitely be going back to Dr. Reynolds!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

I had a mini tummy tuck and was so impressed by the flexibility of Dr. Reynolds to work with my schedule and concerns. He and his staff addressed each of my concerns and were able to tailor a procedure exactly to my desires. He has a fantastic nurse and office manager who quickly return phone calls and also call to follow up with patients. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

Dr. Brandon Reynolds's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Brandon Reynolds, a board certified plastic surgeon in Las Vegas, is proud to be a 3rd generation Las Vegas resident who returned to his hometown after completing extensive plastic surgery training. A part of his many years of learning and training consisted of a prestigious 6-year integrated plastic surgery program at Penn State Plastic Surgery after having attended the University of Iowa for his medical degree. Affiliated with arguably the most beautiful hospital in the greater Las Vegas area, San Martin Hospital, Dr. Reynolds has been very active in trying to give back to the community that raised him. With his years of training and experience, he has gained a wide range of expertise, including skin cancer resection and reconstruction, breast reconstruction and breast augmentation following treatment for breast cancer, endoscopic carpal tunnel treatment, facial reconstruction following trauma and also general cosmetic plastic surgery. Some of Dr. Reynolds’ passions and giving back to the community includes treating congenital deformities such as cleft lips, which has taken him to the Philippines and India as part of medical mission trips. He served as a Reagan Fellow for Operation Smile, where he worked with children, reconstructing cleft lips and palates. Dr. Reynolds plans to continue his trips to developing countries and provide help and care to the underprivileged who otherwise could not get the proper care that they need.

• Tagalog
  • English

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

• Skin cancer
  • Breast cancer
  • Breast augmentation
  • Tummy tuck
  • Liposuction
  • Face-lift
  • Botox injections
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Cleft lip and cleft palate
  • Chemical peel

• Vitals Top 10 Doctor - Plastic Surgeon - Nevada (2014)
  • Vitals Patients Choice Award (2013-2014)
  • Vitals Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013-2014)
  • Board Certified Plastic Surgeon