Ratings for Dr. Brandon Reynolds

Everything from booking my appointment up to my procedure was smooth and easy. Jessica in the office was friendly and helpful when I had to cancel my follow up last minute. Dr Reynolds himself is very reassuring and his assitant Lauren made me feel at ease the entire time. Should I require more invasive surgery in the future I would definitely go back to Dr. Reynolds.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

I had 3 consultations for a breast augmentation before I met with Dr. Reynolds and I knew right away he would be my doctor. He is friendly, informative, and patient. I had a ton of questions and he took a ton of time with me, even when I was working on what size I wanted, etc. His brother, Paul, was my anesthesiologist and he's also great! Super friendly and great to work with. His office staff is incredible! I called so many times after my surgery with questions and they were so helpful, friendly and patient. If you want a doctor who will make you feel 100% comfortable, Dr. Reynolds is your guy. I can't say enough good about him and his office. I feel like when I walk in I'm friends with everyone there and you can tell they really care. I also just got Botox (it was free with my breast augmentation with a special they were running) and he did the injections himself. Awesome doctor!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Dr. Reynolds is a gifted surgeon that does amazing work. I went back to work one week after my brown lift, and everyone kept commenting on how good I looked! No one could even see the small scars that are getting smaller everyday. Dr. Reynolds listens to your concerns, discusses how he would suggest approaching your desired results, and takes all the time necessary to make sure that you are comfortable with your choices. In addition, his bedside manner is next to none! He is the only local cosmetic surgeon that I would recommend to my friends.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Dr. Brandon Reynolds is an extremely gifted surgeon. He is highly skilled in his technique, and his bedside manner is second to non. He gave me back 10 years of my life when he performed my face lift, and I have another appointment with him next month for a brow lift. I would trust no other plastic surgeon in the greater Las Vegas valley after having experienced Dr. Reynold's work. I would recommend him without hesitation!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

Great experience! Every appointment was incredibly thorough and he took as much time as was needed for all of my questions. The staff was great and made everything very stress-free. I am also extremely happy with the results!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Dr. Reynolds is seriously the bomb dot com!!!! I recently lost over 100 pounds and so I have saggy extra skin just chillin all over the place. He did my breast lift and tummy tuck and I'll be going back in a couple months for my legs and butt lift. He made me feel incredibly comfortable and I knew right away I could trust him. I was scared out of my mind, but it was easy to have complete confidence in him, and I'm healing sooooo good. Definitely worth every single penny! P.S his office staff is actually NICE. That's hard to find nowadays ;)

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I am so relieved that my expanders were finally removed. I am pleased that the insurance company and Dr . Reynolds 's office were able to come to some agreement, so that I could continue my care with Dr. Reynolds. The outcome of my reconstruction after a double mastectomy, was better than I ever expected. I had to look at the before and after pictures at least a dozen times at length, to truely appreciate how skilled and talented a surgeon Dr. Reynolds is. Wow, I am impressed! My boobs look better than when I started, despite having had a sarcoma excised, taking out quite a large swath of skin from one of my breasts. Thank you Dr. Reynolds!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

Dr. Reynolds is very organized, detail oriented, compassionate and really listens to his patients. His new office looks great too.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr Reynolds is amazing! I was interested in a breast augmentation and after having 5 previous consults with other doctors I came across Dr Reynolds. After reading about his profound background and talking with Sarah I already had a feeling he was the one. I cannot be any happier with my decision on letting Dr Reynolds perform my surgery. They amount of care and respect they have for patients is astounding. All of my questions and concerns were always answered in a timely manner. I kept going back and forth on two different sizes, so Dr Reynolds just ordered both and I felt so comfortable in his care that I trusted him to make the decision for me. He knew what was best for me and my outcome is exactly what I wanted. Thank you Dr Reynolds!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

There are not enough words for me to describe how truly wonderful, fantastic is Dr. Reynolds. When I went to my first plastic surgery consultation I knew from the very first appointment that I was truly in the best hands imaginable. From the consultation before surgery to the post-op appointment after. He guided me through dedication and unparalleled caring and compassion. He is a perfectionist!! I didn't have to worry if everything will look natural. The proof is that not one person can tell I've even had a surgery! The office staff is the same way, causing it to be the most professional office I've had the pleasure of being in. Sarah and Mandy were both attentive and knowledgeable taking whatever time is needed to answer any question one might have. I would not hesitate to recommend this office and Dr. Reynolds to anyone that finds themselves in need. Thank you Dr. Reynolds and the Staff :)

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Brandon Reynolds's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Brandon Reynolds, a board certified plastic surgeon in Las Vegas, is proud to be a 3rd generation Las Vegas resident who returned to his hometown after completing extensive plastic surgery training. A part of his many years of learning and training consisted of a prestigious 6-year integrated plastic surgery program at Penn State Plastic Surgery after having attended the University of Iowa for his medical degree. Affiliated with arguably the most beautiful hospital in the greater Las Vegas area, San Martin Hospital, Dr. Reynolds has been very active in trying to give back to the community that raised him. With his years of training and experience, he has gained a wide range of expertise, including skin cancer resection and reconstruction, breast reconstruction and breast augmentation following treatment for breast cancer, endoscopic carpal tunnel treatment, facial reconstruction following trauma and also general cosmetic plastic surgery. Some of Dr. Reynolds’ passions and giving back to the community includes treating congenital deformities such as cleft lips, which has taken him to the Philippines and India as part of medical mission trips. He served as a Reagan Fellow for Operation Smile, where he worked with children, reconstructing cleft lips and palates. Dr. Reynolds plans to continue his trips to developing countries and provide help and care to the underprivileged who otherwise could not get the proper care that they need.

• Tagalog
  • English

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

• Skin cancer
  • Breast cancer
  • Breast augmentation
  • Tummy tuck
  • Liposuction
  • Face-lift
  • Botox injections
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Cleft lip and cleft palate
  • Chemical peel

• Vitals Top 10 Doctor - Plastic Surgeon - Nevada (2014)
  • Vitals Patients Choice Award (2013-2014)
  • Vitals Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013-2014)
  • Board Certified Plastic Surgeon