Dr. Brandon Reynolds

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brandon Reynolds

I had to have 41 year old ruptured breast implants removed. I was very nervous, but Doctor Reynolds, Megan and the entire staff made me feel comfortable with the procedure. They encouraged me to also have a lift which I am so happy they did. I am still recovering from this recent experience, but am so happy I did this and was blessed to have Dr. Reynolds and his staff take care of me. Yes, I would definitely recommend them! The Surgery Center was awesome too!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. Reynolds and his team are highly professional and truly care about their patients. Wonderful physician!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. Reynolds is amazing! I would not hesitate to seeing him again. I went to see him for gangolin cyst excision before that I called few other offices and they refused the procedure on my wrist or even consultation. Dr. Reynolds was very optimistic and not afraid to help me with my problem- he is well educated and an artist in his profession. I feel beautiful again and cyst is gone. Procedure was quick and I felt comfortable during entire time. Big thanks to his nurse- she is very warm and supportive a true dedicated specialist.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. Reynolds and his staff are excellent, professional, and courteous at all times! He did an excellent job on my surgery. He and his staff treat you like you are special and you can tell that they genuinely care.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I went to Dr Reynolds after being insulted and treated very poorly by a previous doctor. I can't explain how incredible Dr. Reynolds and his staff have been. I had a 100% successful surgery and the results were so much better than I expected and the scars are already almost gone after a few weeks! I am so grateful for Dr. Reynolds and recommend him to anyone who has had a bad experience with a doctor or just looking for a great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

What an awesome staff! All I can say is if I every have to have any other work done Dr. Reynolds will be the one I go to! One of many things I am truly impressed with is the after care that Dr. Reynolds and his staff provide, they are there for you any time you need them! Thank you!!!!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I wish that I would have pulled the trigger on getting a breast augmentation years ago. I didn't realize how easy and simple the entire thing would be. Dr. Reynolds and his staff make the entire process quick and easy. I was in a bit of a hurry (and I didn't want to stress out about surgery for long), so after my first consultation I immediately booked an appointment and the whole things was done within a month. The office was also flexible with my schedule and was willing to accommodate my follow up appointment. I'm very happy with the result and I'm only 5 weeks out. I would highly recommend Dr. Reynolds.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

great experience. no regrets! Doctor and staff were wonderful.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I went to Dr. Reynolds for gender confirming, top surgery (double incision mastectomy with a free nipple graft) in December 2016. I honestly could not be any happier! My results are everything I wanted and more! This was a huge surgery for me and Dr. Reynolds and his staff have been absolutely incredible! A big shout out to Megan as well, she was always friendly and so helpful during my many calls and e-mails trying to figure everything out with my insurance. I am constantly raving to my friends about Reynolds Plastic Surgery. I would and am recommending Dr. Reynolds to all my brothers who are looking for an amazing doctor for this surgery! Thank you so much to everyone at Reynolds Plastic Surgery for giving me a whole new leaf on life and getting me a step closer to the body I never thought I could actually have!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Amazing staff, amazing doctor. I'm in love with my results. From my first initial consult to my post op appointments I never felt rushed and had all of my questions/concerns answered. Highly recommended, I'll be going back when/if I ever get anything else done.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr. Brandon Reynolds's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Brandon Reynolds, a board certified plastic surgeon in Las Vegas, is proud to be a 3rd generation Las Vegas resident who returned to his hometown after completing extensive plastic surgery training. A part of his many years of learning and training consisted of a prestigious 6-year integrated plastic surgery program at Penn State Plastic Surgery after having attended the University of Iowa for his medical degree. Affiliated with arguably the most beautiful hospital in the greater Las Vegas area, San Martin Hospital, Dr. Reynolds has been very active in trying to give back to the community that raised him. With his years of training and experience, he has gained a wide range of expertise, including skin cancer resection and reconstruction, breast reconstruction and breast augmentation following treatment for breast cancer, endoscopic carpal tunnel treatment, facial reconstruction following trauma and also general cosmetic plastic surgery. Some of Dr. Reynolds’ passions and giving back to the community includes treating congenital deformities such as cleft lips, which has taken him to the Philippines and India as part of medical mission trips. He served as a Reagan Fellow for Operation Smile, where he worked with children, reconstructing cleft lips and palates. Dr. Reynolds plans to continue his trips to developing countries and provide help and care to the underprivileged who otherwise could not get the proper care that they need.

• Tagalog
  • English

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

• Skin cancer
  • Breast cancer
  • Breast augmentation
  • Tummy tuck
  • Liposuction
  • Face-lift
  • Botox injections
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Cleft lip and cleft palate
  • Chemical peel

• Vitals Top 10 Doctor - Plastic Surgeon - Nevada (2014)
  • Vitals Patients Choice Award (2013-2014)
  • Vitals Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013-2014)
  • Board Certified Plastic Surgeon