Dr. Brandon Reynolds

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brandon Reynolds

For many years, I was ashamed, embarrassed, and suffering from severe neck/shoulder/back pain due to my large, voluminous, sagging breasts. Every morning, I would look at my body, in the mirror and I would feel terrible about myself. The older I got, the worse my breasts became. I quit running, working out, and riding my horses because everything I did, required the extra support of two, tight, work out bras, to hold my chest together. I was in effect, CRIPPLED. I was referred to Dr. Reynolds, by a girlfriend who received a Breast Reduction from him and she looked amazing, so I made an appointment to be seen.. I was so embarrassed to be seen for my consultation, that I cried in the parking lot for about 20 minutes, before getting the courage to walk into the office. All I can say is, Dr. Reynolds and his staff were so kind to me. I immediately felt relieved of my anxiety. Dr. Reynolds and I discussed what we could do to remedy my pain, so I could get my life, back again. I walked out of his office, knowing I chose the right Dr. for this surgery, as it was no doubt, going to be a monumental procedure. Both Dr. Reynolds, and his brother, Dr. Paul Reynolds, Anesthesiologist, made me feel relaxed and ready to move forward. The surgery went off without a hitch and when I took my bandages off, at home, I cried. There before my very eyes were the breasts, that I had always dreamed about. - A perfect set of natural D's. Dr. Reynolds surgical ability, was nothing short of a MIRACLE. I am now back to the life that I had forgotten about for so long. The pain has been relieved in my neck, shoulders, and back. I ONLY have one regret... and that is... WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG to have this procedure performed. Please, if you are in pain, and need a Breast Reduction, Lift, etc., I urge you to do something about it now. Do NOT let another day pass and continue to be robbed of your life, by excessive tissue and voluminous, drooping, heavy breasts. There is hope out there for you and it comes in the name of Dr. Reynolds and his team. YOU deserve to have an extraordinary life and Dr. Reynolds and his staff, will make it happen for you.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

I was recommended to Dr. Reynolds by my oncologist surgeon, Dr. Josette Spotts. I chose to have a double mastectomy due to my HER2+ breast cancer. Dr. Reynolds inserted my chest expanders immed after my breasts were removed and 6 months later after receiving radiation, he completed my reconstruction with silicon breast implants. I couldn't be more happy with my results. When I scheduled my reconstruction surgery I chose to also have a "bonus" surgery at the same time a "Tummy tuck" . I recovered from all surgeries in the normal time frame without any complications and the results are OUTSTANDING!!! Dr. Reynolds is amazing. He has wonderful bedside manner, explains options in depth and takes the time to answer all questions. He is NEVER in a rush to get to the next patient and the wait room time is very reasonable. The office staff is exceptional !!! Jessica at the front desk , always has a smile and a wonderful personality that makes you feel as ease from the moment you walk in or call the office. Meagan in financing is amazing and so calming while discussing the procedures and assisting with insurance payables. All the nurses are fabulous!! They are very friendly, caring and knowledgeable of all procedures and go the extra mile to make me feel comfortable during the pre and post operation appointments. I knew the whole way through what to expect and felt at ease if I ever had a question - the staff was always helpful - every member.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Dr. Reynolds and all his staff are amazing! They very caring and make you feel at ease. I have been under his care for 5 months now through my bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction and every step of the way he and his staff have answered my questions, made me feel at ease and confident that I will look great after this ordeal is done. I owe a great big THANK YOU to Dr. Reynolds and his staff, for making this process go smoothly and bearable .

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Dr. Reynolds is very caring, timely, and client-centered. When the unexpected diagnosis of breast cancer was made, he and his staff were reliable, thorough in setting up the details, and flexible with the challenges of scheduling around a busy schedule.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

went in for my chin and came out with more wrinkles than I started with. I asked for my before and after pictures and gave me pictures you have taken in a studio. I paid alot of money to get more wrinkles.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

I interviewed several plastic surgeons before selecting Dr. Reynolds for my cosmetic surgery and chose him not because of price, but rather my level of comfort. The level of care and compassion I received from him, his office staff and the facility where my procedures were performed was nothing short of amazing! With his skilled technique, my recovery time was very quick and the results....HOT, HOT, HOT! Thank you, Dr. Reynolds, for your awesomeness and surrounding yourself with such incredible people!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

I had to have 41 year old ruptured breast implants removed. I was very nervous, but Doctor Reynolds, Megan and the entire staff made me feel comfortable with the procedure. They encouraged me to also have a lift which I am so happy they did. I am still recovering from this recent experience, but am so happy I did this and was blessed to have Dr. Reynolds and his staff take care of me. Yes, I would definitely recommend them! The Surgery Center was awesome too!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. Reynolds and his team are highly professional and truly care about their patients. Wonderful physician!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. Reynolds is amazing! I would not hesitate to seeing him again. I went to see him for gangolin cyst excision before that I called few other offices and they refused the procedure on my wrist or even consultation. Dr. Reynolds was very optimistic and not afraid to help me with my problem- he is well educated and an artist in his profession. I feel beautiful again and cyst is gone. Procedure was quick and I felt comfortable during entire time. Big thanks to his nurse- she is very warm and supportive a true dedicated specialist.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. Reynolds and his staff are excellent, professional, and courteous at all times! He did an excellent job on my surgery. He and his staff treat you like you are special and you can tell that they genuinely care.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Brandon Reynolds's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Brandon Reynolds, a board certified plastic surgeon in Las Vegas, is proud to be a 3rd generation Las Vegas resident who returned to his hometown after completing extensive plastic surgery training. A part of his many years of learning and training consisted of a prestigious 6-year integrated plastic surgery program at Penn State Plastic Surgery after having attended the University of Iowa for his medical degree. Affiliated with arguably the most beautiful hospital in the greater Las Vegas area, San Martin Hospital, Dr. Reynolds has been very active in trying to give back to the community that raised him. With his years of training and experience, he has gained a wide range of expertise, including skin cancer resection and reconstruction, breast reconstruction and breast augmentation following treatment for breast cancer, endoscopic carpal tunnel treatment, facial reconstruction following trauma and also general cosmetic plastic surgery. Some of Dr. Reynolds’ passions and giving back to the community includes treating congenital deformities such as cleft lips, which has taken him to the Philippines and India as part of medical mission trips. He served as a Reagan Fellow for Operation Smile, where he worked with children, reconstructing cleft lips and palates. Dr. Reynolds plans to continue his trips to developing countries and provide help and care to the underprivileged who otherwise could not get the proper care that they need.

• Tagalog
  • English

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

• Skin cancer
  • Breast cancer
  • Breast augmentation
  • Tummy tuck
  • Liposuction
  • Face-lift
  • Botox injections
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Cleft lip and cleft palate
  • Chemical peel

• Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
  • Vitals Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013-2014)
  • Vitals Patients Choice Award (2013-2014)
  • Vitals Top 10 Doctor - Plastic Surgeon - Nevada (2014)