Ratings for Dr. Brandon Reynolds

What an awesome staff! All I can say is if I every have to have any other work done Dr. Reynolds will be the one I go to! One of many things I am truly impressed with is the after care that Dr. Reynolds and his staff provide, they are there for you any time you need them! Thank you!!!!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I wish that I would have pulled the trigger on getting a breast augmentation years ago. I didn't realize how easy and simple the entire thing would be. Dr. Reynolds and his staff make the entire process quick and easy. I was in a bit of a hurry (and I didn't want to stress out about surgery for long), so after my first consultation I immediately booked an appointment and the whole things was done within a month. The office was also flexible with my schedule and was willing to accommodate my follow up appointment. I'm very happy with the result and I'm only 5 weeks out. I would highly recommend Dr. Reynolds.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

great experience. no regrets! Doctor and staff were wonderful.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I went to Dr. Reynolds for gender confirming, top surgery (double incision mastectomy with a free nipple graft) in December 2016. I honestly could not be any happier! My results are everything I wanted and more! This was a huge surgery for me and Dr. Reynolds and his staff have been absolutely incredible! A big shout out to Megan as well, she was always friendly and so helpful during my many calls and e-mails trying to figure everything out with my insurance. I am constantly raving to my friends about Reynolds Plastic Surgery. I would and am recommending Dr. Reynolds to all my brothers who are looking for an amazing doctor for this surgery! Thank you so much to everyone at Reynolds Plastic Surgery for giving me a whole new leaf on life and getting me a step closer to the body I never thought I could actually have!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Amazing staff, amazing doctor. I'm in love with my results. From my first initial consult to my post op appointments I never felt rushed and had all of my questions/concerns answered. Highly recommended, I'll be going back when/if I ever get anything else done.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

What a wonderful experience! No one likes to have surgery and I have been through my fair share the past three years. That being said, Dr. Brandon Reynolds, Dr. Paul Reynolds and their staff made the process SO incredibly easy for me. I had a bilateral capsulectomy yesterday due to Breast Cancer and radiation issues and I was very well taken care of. Dr. Reynolds explained to me that I should wait at least a year after the surgery to make sure I healed 100% before deciding if I wanted a lift now that my implants were out. This was the best advice and really eased my mind that he had my best interests in mind. Dr. Paul Reynolds (his brother and anesthesiologist) was SO wonderful too. He has a very soft and kind demeanor and really worked with me on making sure that I came through the anesthesia ok. I normally have after effects of racing heart, shaking, nausea and feeling ill at ease after I wake up from the surgery and Dr. Paul did everything in his power to negate those side effects. Honestly, I feel great 24 hours post surgery and I have had no undesirable side effects. Also, Dr. Reynold's staff is incredible. They are so friendly and compassionate. They always called me back when they said they would and were always positive and smiling. If I could give 10 stars I would. THANK YOU SO MUCH Dr. Brandon Reynolds, Dr. Paul Reynolds and staff for taking such good care of a scared patient. :)

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Let me start of by saying, Dr. Reynolds is the most amazing doctor out there! I’ll say it again… If I could give him 10 stars I would, no doubt about it! I was so fearful about having another surgery, and the day I met Dr. Reynolds I felt so comfortable, I had so much trust and confidence in him already. I had breast revision surgery in December 2015 with Dr. Reynolds and I couldn't have wished for better results. When I turned 21 years old, I had my primary breast augmentation done in January of 2013 by another surgeon here in Las Vegas. In April of 2014, I found out I had Staph infection in one of my breasts. (It was horrifying) I couldn't believe what was happening. Needless to say I had surgery with my 1st surgeon and he replaced the implant and removed the infected tissue. 6 months later, my breast had fallen down (it was saggy)... My breasts were no longer symmetrical, I was so sad because being 22 years old and I couldn't feel comfortable wearing a bikini or even a " going out" top. I went back to that 1st surgeon and he told me there was no way he could fix the breast that had staph infection. He told me, "I could lower your right breast for $800." I felt helpless, I felt like I was stuck with those horrible breasts forever! Then I saw one of my friends from middle school and she told me she went to Dr. Reynolds, she told me how amazing he was. So I thought, what the heck let's give it a shot and see what he says... I went to my consultation with Dr. Reynolds and he changed my perspective on plastic/cosmetic surgery. He made me feel like I was the only patient he had, he spent so much time with me and LISTENED to my goals. He gave me 3 options, he even told me the most effective vs the cost effective. (I appreciated him taking into concern my finances.) He truly made the whole experience about me. I had my breast revision surgery in December 2015, and that was the best decision I ever made. That surgery truly changed my life, I feel much happier and more confident. Thanks to Dr. Reynolds and his amazing team! From the moment, I walked in the door the staff made me feel like family. I would highly recommend him to all my friends and family. If I decide to have another procedure, I will absolutely be going to Dr. Reynolds.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I had an abdominoplasty to correct my diastasis recti (separation of abdominal muscles). After having 3 appts with a different doctor and realizing I did not trust that man, I went on the search for a new doctor. I found Dr. Reynolds and after reading the reviews on him I decided to go have an appt with him...and I'm so glad I did. Dr. Reynolds is a great surgeon!! My biggest fear was how my belly button would turn out and I have to say it is THE PRETTIEST little thing ever. I am 3 1/2 months post-op and am overly joyous about my results! My scar is healing nicely and the swelling is basically all gone. But one of the things I am truly impressed with is the after care that Dr. Reynolds and his staff provide. I only expected 2 post-op appts but I am getting ready to go to my 4th post-op appt!! Also, after surgery, if you have any questions at all, you are able to get in contact with Dr. Reynolds directly, even on the weekends. I would recommend Dr. Reynolds to anyone who asks. Thanks Dr. Reynolds!!!!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Doctor, staff and office, all 5 star!!! You will have no regrets seeing Dr. Reynolds. I consider him an artist in the Plastic/Cosmetic surgery world.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Everything from booking my appointment up to my procedure was smooth and easy. Jessica in the office was friendly and helpful when I had to cancel my follow up last minute. Dr Reynolds himself is very reassuring and his assitant Lauren made me feel at ease the entire time. Should I require more invasive surgery in the future I would definitely go back to Dr. Reynolds.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Dr. Brandon Reynolds's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Brandon Reynolds, a board certified plastic surgeon in Las Vegas, is proud to be a 3rd generation Las Vegas resident who returned to his hometown after completing extensive plastic surgery training. A part of his many years of learning and training consisted of a prestigious 6-year integrated plastic surgery program at Penn State Plastic Surgery after having attended the University of Iowa for his medical degree. Affiliated with arguably the most beautiful hospital in the greater Las Vegas area, San Martin Hospital, Dr. Reynolds has been very active in trying to give back to the community that raised him. With his years of training and experience, he has gained a wide range of expertise, including skin cancer resection and reconstruction, breast reconstruction and breast augmentation following treatment for breast cancer, endoscopic carpal tunnel treatment, facial reconstruction following trauma and also general cosmetic plastic surgery. Some of Dr. Reynolds’ passions and giving back to the community includes treating congenital deformities such as cleft lips, which has taken him to the Philippines and India as part of medical mission trips. He served as a Reagan Fellow for Operation Smile, where he worked with children, reconstructing cleft lips and palates. Dr. Reynolds plans to continue his trips to developing countries and provide help and care to the underprivileged who otherwise could not get the proper care that they need.

• Tagalog
  • English

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

• Skin cancer
  • Breast cancer
  • Breast augmentation
  • Tummy tuck
  • Liposuction
  • Face-lift
  • Botox injections
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Cleft lip and cleft palate
  • Chemical peel

• Vitals Top 10 Doctor - Plastic Surgeon - Nevada (2014)
  • Vitals Patients Choice Award (2013-2014)
  • Vitals Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013-2014)
  • Board Certified Plastic Surgeon