Ratings for Dr. Sandra Taylor

...She is so gentle, if you have any pain she wants you to let her know so she can put more freezing in.....She really cares about her patients and has a super great personality....I just had Dr. Sandra Taylor is simply Amazzzing I just Love her.my 10th skin cancer removal with her today and we laughed most the surgery. She makes you feel calm and safe. She sends you on your way when "YOU" are ready to go no rushing you out the door for the next patient....I am so blessed to have been sent to her, my first experience with another doctor who removed my skin cancer was terrifying and horrible......I highly recommend Dr. Sandra

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

I saw Dr. Taylor for the first time today and was very pleased that I was referred to her. She is personable, knowledgeable and skillful. She explained every thing and made sure I understood before she proceeded. She was excellent and I would recommend her to everyone. We also had a great discussion on how the Jets hockey team was doing this year....bonus!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

From the first phone call from her office staff, to the check in, to the procedure and the after care instructions Dr. Sandra Taylor was one of the best doctors I have seen in my life. I have seen several specialists for a variety of reasons. I am an anxious person, which isn't always a favourite feature of patients for physicians but she was an absolute star. She has a "humanness" to her in her bedside manner that makes you trust her and feel calm right from the get go. I felt very safe and trusted she was going to make sure I was well taken care of. I highly recommend this physician. Her assisting staff were also very easy going and I felt very comfortable there. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr Taylor is very kind and so knowledgeable. She reassured patients and listens.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

A true professional. Skilled, knowledgeable. Wish all doctors were as good as she!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I saw Dr Taylor today for the first time, and I would like to say a big thank you. Your have been very friendly, easy to talk to. You made my visit very relaxing. If every surgeon would be like you the world would be a better place. From the bottom of my heart I thank you!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I am grateful for the extra time and effort she spent looking after me.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

I've seen Dr. Taylor several times and she has always been punctual, friendly, and easy to talk to. She always has time for my questions and gives great easy to understand answers. Her surgery skills are excellent, I've had things removed from my neck and face and there's not a trace of where the stiches were.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Taylor three times and every time she was very professional, competent, enthusiastic and light hearted. She performed my procedures at a local hospital in great conditions and each occasion was very successful. The procedures included removing cysts and a lip lump! I would use this doctor again in a heartbeat. Very nice person.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

I saw Dr Taylor to do a biopsy on a suspicios bump beside my nose. I had previously seen a dermatologist for a similar procedure several years before,(which was cancerous} so I would have preferred to see a specialist again. Dr Taylor did an amazing job in the hospital under local freezing, and there was no sign of a scar afterward.(Also no cancer!) I highly recommend her - she was also very friendly and approachable.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013