Ratings for Dr. Sandy Tecimer

I think Dr's and staff are always as good as the patients - if you can clearly communicate your symptoms and concerns she takes the time to listen and doesn't shut you down and jump to conclusions. I'm proactive, and advocate for my health, and she has always been respectful that I practice alternative medicine. She has surrounded me with a solid team of specialists when needed and has created an environment of care where I feel my health concerns are addressed promptly when needed. I would and have recommended her to others. Happy I've crossed paths with her as my GP. With regard to front desk staff - I have never had negative experiences

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Front office staff are rude disrespectful and make every interaction unnecessarily complicated. Dr Tecimer is good however. She truly does care about her patients.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Sandy is an amazing doctor, very caring and straight up doctor with great punctuality. Her one receptionist, the older lady is always rude and not helpful at all. This would be the ultimate doctors office if she wasn't the main front desk girl.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr Sandy is professional and very caring. My husband and I both feel so lucky to have such a dedicated doctor. She takes the time to not only address the physical problems, but to make sure that you are coping with the stressful issues of health care, as well. And yet, she rarely keeps you waiting any amount of time, as she is so efficient. Her front desk support, Jennifer, is also very efficient and helps to keep things running smoothly. She always welcomes us and makes us feel so comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr Tecimer is an excellent doctor. She's professional, thorough and easy to talk to. I've been her patient for several years now and always feel quite comfortable seeing her. The front desk assistant at Prince Edward Medical (her clinic), however, is terrible. Both my husband and I have had dealings that were unnecessarily rude and completely unprofessional. When you are already nervous visiting your doctor, then your first point of contact (the front desk assistant) treats you disrespectfully, it gets your blood boiling. No wonder our blood pressure is always elevated at the doctor's office. Dr Tecimer, please change your staff. You deserve better.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Amazing Doctor, very aware of your time (never a long wait) and actually listens. Head and shoulders above most GPs.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

She is both my doctor and my infant daughters and has treated us like family since day one. She goes above and beyond any doctor I have ever had to make sure that you are ok, even making personal calls if the situation calls for it. I have recommended her to multiple people, all who are very satisfied.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Sandy is thorough and to the point. I'm so happy I found her. I really feel taken care of as her patient. Conversely, I have had a number problematic experiences with her assistant at times. At first, I thought it could be growing pains, in the new office, but there have been too too many things that have added up in the limited interactions I've had with her. I feel bad, but this seems to be the only venue for me to voice my frustration anonymously.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

She was aggressive. She read off my cart with confidential info LOUDLY and BEFORE she entered the exam room, for the entire office to hear. It was a women's issue, so you can imagine my embarrassment. She was very aggressive and not respectful.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Thorough, straight to the point and funny! She is 100% committed to making sure your wellbeing is addressed, she will personally call you and will also let you know when your not doing what your supposed to do. I had fertility issues and if it wasnt because of her, I wouldnt be almost 8 months pregnant today. *For the people who complained; your dr. isn't supposed to be your BFF, she cares enough to let you know when something is wrong and when you need to do something about it* Wouldn't change her for another!!!! and its walking distance to my place :)

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015