Ratings for Dr. Dharini Mahendira

Such a nice, outstanding excellent doctor, just like her father.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2019

Every time I see her she inject me with cortisone till I feel my heart is going to stop because of this medication

flag | Submitted September 16, 2019

Dr Mahendira is thoughtful, kind and thorough. She has been managing my arthritis and complications with concern and heart. Great advocate for me when I’ve needed tests and other specialists. Practice is getting busy but she’ll make time to answer all my questions. She’s a gem!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2019

I'm unable to comment on her knowledge because the 5-6 times I went to see her, she rushed me out without really listening or properly checking me. Just a quick look at my fingers and toes and and request to come back in a month. Eventually it wasn't worth it to me just to make the trip for that. Find someone else. She may be knowledgeable (?) but you won't benefit from any of that knowledge. You're just a number to her.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

I cannot say enough good about Dr. Mahendira! She is very genuine and knowledgeable about my psoriatic arthritis and follows up with me every few months. Highly recommend her services.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2019

Compassionate, respectful knowledgable, kind. Dr. Mahi dira explains everything in detail and makes you feel that you are the only patient she has for the day......thays how patient and caring she is.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2019

Excellent physician with outstanding bedside manners. Very knowledgeable and great teacher and mentor to her medical students and residents. Very cute when she speaks little bit of Tamil - like a 4 year old.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

Dr. Mahendira is a great doctor. She is very committed to her patients and always makes sure that when leaving an appointment you understand the given instructions. Her understudy Justin is also amazing, he will make a fine doctor. Her bedside manners are great. She saved my life last year after experiencing a severe flare, which no one could reach a diagnosis. She is great at what she does and I'm looking forward to continuing treatment with her.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Dr. Mahendira is an awesome rheumatologist. She is very thorough. Her assistant always returns your phone calls for even small questions. And if needed, even Dr.Mahendira will call you back. They are always open and willing to help you in anyway they can. Dr.Mahendira is very kind, thoughtful, and respectful. I feel quite blessed to have been matched with her to treat my arthritis.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

I normally do not post comments or write reviews on forums, but I was inspired to write a review about this outstanding physician because of great care and detailed follow-ups I have been receiving for the last couple of years. I saw Dr. Mahendira initially because of slightly elevated inflammatory and autoimmune markers that were causing me a variety of physical symptoms and interfered with my day-to-day activities. My diagnosis is still tentative (Sjogren's), as my blood work varies from normal, to showing auto-immune activity, but the care and the thoroughness I have received from this doctor is astounding. Not only is she detailed, she is also very good at explaining the results of her examination, and always willing to explore and offer treatment options. It is evident that this is the type of a doctor for whom medicine is not a job, but a calling. How lucky to have her at St. Mike's.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018