Ratings for Dr. Lesley Hartman

Wouldn't recommend Lesley Hartman. I felt very uncomfortable around her. She's not very approachable and I left feeling worse than I did coming in. Definitely felt like a waste of money.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Lesley was the first person to understand and actually help me with my traumatic childhood. She is an excellent psychologist with a broad range of skills.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

I wouldn't recommend this psychologist to anyone who is dealing trauma issues. My experience with her was really awful and while I think she is well-intended, her approach with me was really unhelpful. I regret seeing her.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Lesley Hartman Truly listens , and hears you , and feels what your feeling she is understanding and provides solutions to your situation , and she is very knowledgeable she takes her time , and is very patient i have seen my fair share of psychologists , and i have never seen any psychologist work so hard she is insightful and provides great guidance , and support.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Between being in a health-related field for 35 years as well as being a mental health consumer for almost 20 years, I've interacted with numerous psychologists. Ms. Hartman is top echelon. Her knowledge base is broad, her skill-sets well honed and she is amazingly insightful. Ms. Hartman is appropriately empathetic but firm and unwavering when needed. She is the only psychologist I've ever encountered who is more interested in properly completing the topic for the session than finishing within the allotted 50 minutes. Understandably, her practice is full. But if you can safely afford to wait for an opening, it's more than worth the effort to do so.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014