Ratings for Dr. Kimberly A. Mullin

Intelligent and kind!! Couldnt ask for a better Doctor!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Literally the WORST DOCTOR EVER!!!! Killed my twins. Went to her twice over a 3 day period complaining of abdominal pain and spotting and she sent me home each time telling me that being pregnant was uncomfortable and that I needed to relax. Turns out I was in labor. I went home and about 3 hours later my water broke. Delivered my twins in the hallway of the ER. Their death is on her. Sad reality is she honestly doesn't care. Never even apologized for missing the signs of pre-term labor or sending me to the hospital to be checked out. Simply told me to stop worrying.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

I've been a patient for 23 years, she is amazing. Has always gone above and beyond for providing the best care.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I have been under her care for at least 10 years. She is kind and compassionate. I am thankful for her. She helped me avoid full blown cancer.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Patient for 5 years, currently pregnant with my first,Dr mullin will not be my OB next time around. Long wait times, my records are never updated or correct have to constantly explain issues and request information- literally remind them why I'm there. Just awful.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Mullin for 20 years, she is a compassionate doctor who has always gone above and beyond to care for me and has always ensured a safe delivery for my babies as well.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

By far the worst doctor I've ever been to. Rude, always late, doesn't care about her patients at all. Appointments are always running at least an hour late, and any time you call the office you are put on hold at least twice. I would never recommend going to this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

My appointments are always 45+ minutes late, and I spend about 3 minutes with the doctor. Very unfriendly environment. I don't feel comfortable here. My last appointment was at 2:15 and the doctor didn't see me until 3:15. I am changing doctors.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Waited awhile to see her, she doesn't seem to care about my opinion only what she was taught and that's the way it is! She is quick to jump to surgery because I have high cervix and she couldn't see so we should just cut things out 50% chance I may have a problem?! Her bedside manner was arrogant and harsh. Then payments must be higher than I could afford but I sent what I could and they haven't complained yet at least. Feel she just is about the $$ not the patient. I WILL NOT return to her.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Leaves you waiting...poor bed side manner. Have to explain your symptoms because she won't ask.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. Kimberly A. Mullin's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Coventry Healthcare