Ratings for Dr. Nadia Primiani

I was seen by her last night at Mt Saini in Toronto - she was concerned about my well being last night and wouldn't let me go home until I was seen at CAMH - I assured that I was safe but was not good enough for her because she was concerned because she had a previous patient that she let go from the ER and then jumped from a bridge - one thing I need to say is - the security guards make you feel like very bad and like a criminal - so back off and don't bully people with mental illness , we're just humans

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I saw Dr. Primiani at the ER at Mt Sinai in Toronto. Firstly, she approched me with a genuine smile and not feeling rushed like a lot of doctors, she was knowledgeable and compassionate, which is hard to find these days. She also made me feel so comfortable. We even made a few jokes. She was the only Dr that was able to help me with my problem and was very attentive and concerned. I can't say enough about her. Not snobby or standoff-ish like a lot of Drs. I hope she knows how amazing she is and how she makes people feel in a time of need. I will never forget my experience with her. Finally a Dr that's a true gem and not just in it for the money. A heartfelt thank you to Dr Nadia Primiani!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Absolutely amazing Dr. She took care of me in the ER and I'm extremely thankful for her help and compassion.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Great doctor, saw her at Mount Sinai, was in and out in 2 hours. She was very knowledgeable and took her time to explain what was wrong.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Excellent experience in the ER with Dr. Primiani. Calm, cool and collected yet still very warm.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

I saw Dr primiani at emerge at Mount Sainai in toronto. I was hysterical with chest pain and she was so wonderful. Probably the best Dr I have ever seen. She was very kind and attentive and very thorough and I could not have asked for better care. We need more doctors like this.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015