Ratings for Dr. Wendy Griffin

Always rushed through appointments that she was late for (every appointment) and if you are even 2 minutes late (with a call to the office) for 1 appointment it is treated by her as the end of the world even though other staff were fine since it was only a couple of minutes with a warning. She kept telling me we would talk about things I had questions about next time only for her to keep pushing back until I was in labour, she was away, my file could not be found by credit valley and found out 2 it's after my baby was born I was rh negative and should've had an injection to ensure my baby was safe also she did not tell me I needed an MMR booster which could have caused birth defects and did cause some complications while healing. I learned more in labour than before very glad the doctor on call was patient enough to explain things to me. Will not be going to see her again.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017