Ratings for Dr. Jorg Aswald

I could not decide if I loved him or hated him, but he gave me the kick in the pants that I needed (very blunt). I foresee that as I last past the life expectancy he gave me it will be thanks to him for that. I agree with one other review, I wish I could see him for everything. I will prove the life expectancy wrong by changing how I look after myself. Thank you Dr. Aswald, I am a tough cookie!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr Aswald is a very good doctor. Very knowledgeable. He's direct which I like and definitely takes the time to explain all the tests results to you. He even ask if you have any concerns or questions which many other doctors never take the time to do that as that may take more time for them. Very satisfied

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

My dad went to his clinic recently through referral for a heart issue. My dad's english is very limited when it comes to medical terminology and the doctor was very rude with my dad. He didn't bother to provide a translator or even bothered to simplify the English terminology he used. Very incompetent with rude bedside manners. My dad didn't want any family member to accompany him inside his appointment so the doctor should have provided some way for his patient to understand his situation. HIGHLY unprofessional coming personally from a healthcare field myself (the daughter). Will be seeking referral elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

VERY RUDE!!! The staff in the office are also rude. Very judgemental and bad bedside manner. Will be seeking referral elsewhere.

Submitted February 24, 2016

I found him rude. I can't comment on his competence yet.

Submitted August 21, 2015

This person was very disheveled. He dumps all patients that may disagree with him. What happened to his Hi ,

Submitted February 27, 2015

Excellent practitioner. Very direct. Takes his time to make explanations and answer questions. Thorough. Staff at London location very good.

Submitted January 16, 2015

Extremely uncaring and judgmental from the minute he entered the exam room. Might have been okay if I hadn't felt like I was having a panic attack as he scared me so bad.

Submitted January 16, 2015

Incompetent! Diagnosed with severe heart failure. Sent home with a prescription and the advice that I would feel worse before I felt better. One week later ended up in ICU at University Hospital - Dr's incredulous that I had not been admitted earlier and that I was sent home - driving myself no less.

Submitted November 13, 2014

So as not to be too repetitive I agree with all the previous comments except the "blunt" description. I found him excellent to deal with and more than willing to discuss your problems to the extent your brain can absorb. There was no rush and questions were answered. The staff were a pleasure to meet and work with.

Submitted May 29, 2014