Ratings for Dr. Wenta Mbenza

Not happy with the service! have been with her since moving to Abbotsford 4 years ago....doesn't seem interested in helping withe the problems....I went re: constant headaches, she told me to take aspirin.....doesn't want to send you for any testing and seems to be in a hurry to get to the next patient....or is it to get the money!!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

TERRIBLE DOCTOR, would not recommend to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

I found Dr.Mbenza to Be Very Thorow Ive waited else Where up To An Hr. I had A pysical and it was better than Others Ive had .in My Private Area . Were all Different ? Ran Into a lady I knew coming out as I was Going in ? Turns out Mbenza s been her Dr. From The Beginning Loves Her . When all Is Said & Done She s Good .

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I honestly feel that if I died in her office she would consider it an inconvenience. I do not feel as if I'm in good hands she acts as if it's her money being spent ordering any testing etc. I don't feel cared for in any way. She is completelyi indifferent to any concerns I have. I am definitely looking for another doctor as I have lost complete faith in this one.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Worst doctor that I personally have ever had. She doesn't seem to like what she's doing. She doesn't listen. She doesn't discuss. She does the bare minimum and if you try to ask her a question she tells you that she has another patient and leaves. Bizarre person and fairly useless doctor.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

I've got no complaints about her staff... That being said, her punctuality could use some improvement, it's been anywhere from straight in to like a half hour or more wait to get in. She doesn't seem to have much knowledge of things even when all the information she should need is in the file. Feels as though she's being discriminatory over my situation and just wants to pass the buck. I would not recommend her to anyone. She always seems rushed and answers her phone during appointments and doesn't seem to listen well to your concerns. I've asked questions and she says I'm arguing with her. I'm asking her to explain tests and prescriptions and their purpose. Terrible. Just terrible.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

If it weren't for her staff she wouldn't be able to function. I have maybe seen her 5 times and am looking for a new doctor. 3 out of 5 visits were terrible. I was in tears one time and she rushed me through and disregarded my concerns. I went for a standard pap and she had to call in one of her girls to show her how to use the equipment and she showed her step by step, it's already humiliating enough having one person in the room so 2 is that much worse. Then I wanted a referral to a specialist I have seen before through another doctor I had had that moved. I know these appt take time but for some reason I felt I needed to check whether the request had been made. I called in and the girls in her office said it hadn't and there was no mention or any notes at all on my chart. So this was the last straw, I am now trying to find a doctor, I won't go back. Totally incompetent is how I would describe Dr. Mbenza

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Everything that has been said below is also my experience. I'm changing GPs asap. She's unprofessional, doesn't know my history, even though I've been seeing her frequently for the same thing for months, passes the buck whether it's an Rx or a referral. She doesn't explain anything when asked. It's basically like going to a bad walk-in clinic. She's always running late. I once waited for over an hour to see her for a scheduled appointment.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

I can't understand a word she says. I ask her questions and never get a straight answer. I go in for a pap and physical and I have to ask to get blood work done as I have to have the diabetes test once a year. Rushes you out, just sits at her chair, writing prescriptions and answering her phone in the middle of mid sentence. I hope I can find another doctor as she isn't professional at all in my opinion. Worst doctor I have ever had to deal with.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

Dr. Wenta Mbenza's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Not happy with the service! have been with her since moving to Abbotsford 4 years ago....doesn't seem interested in helping withe the problems....I went re: con..."

May 12, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "TERRIBLE DOCTOR, would not recommend to anyone I know."

May 4, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr.Mbenza to Be Very Thorow Ive waited else Where up To An Hr. I had A pysical and it was better than Others Ive had .in My Private Area . W..."

May 3, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I honestly feel that if I died in her office she would consider it an inconvenience. I do not feel as if I'm in good hands she acts as if it's her money being s..."

March 24, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Worst doctor that I personally have ever had. She doesn't seem to like what she's doing. She doesn't listen. She doesn't discuss. She does the bare minimum and ..."

February 19, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I've got no complaints about her staff... That being said, her punctuality could use some improvement, it's been anywhere from straight in to like a half hour o..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "If it weren't for her staff she wouldn't be able to function. I have maybe seen her 5 times and am looking for a new doctor. 3 out of 5 visits were terrible. ..."

January 10, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Everything that has been said below is also my experience. I'm changing GPs asap. She's unprofessional, doesn't know my history, even though I've been seeing he..."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Worst dr. Rushes you out. Doesn't actually listen to you. One time I was getting staples taken out by her and she was on the phone while doing it!! "

November 18, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I can't understand a word she says. I ask her questions and never get a straight answer. I go in for a pap and physical and I have to ask to get blood work do..."

October 24, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Ive never had an issue with her. Ususally pretty on time and can answer my questions. The girls up front are really friendly "

July 10, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Late to appointment. I had an appointment at 10:10 and she didn't even show up to the office until after 10:30 three other patients sat waiting for her with me ..."

July 10, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Worst doctor ever! I was planning a trip and asked her what vaccines I needed not only did she tell me to go to a travel clinic but she had to google it. Quickl..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "She seems a few bricks short of a wall. She asked my mom is she was pregnant even though my mom had her uterus removed five years ago. And a friend of mine who ..."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Worst doctor ever! All she did was hand me prescription after prescription. Never looked into anything.. If you are writing a prescripton, maybe look into why. ..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Seems limited in what she is willing to do. Made me embarrassed by her reaction to a health situation, which is never a good quality in a doctor. Fills out pr..."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Not a very good doctor. I felt like I was diagnosing myself every time. She gave me whatever prescriptions I wanted even though I needed an updates blood test. ..."

December 17, 2014