Ratings for Dr. Wenta Mbenza

Doctor is cherry picking patients. You must fill out application to see this doctor. Doctors are now using this practice to pick and choose who they accept and often discriminate against individuals with complex or severe health problems. Make sure you file a complaint with the BC College of Physicians and Surgeons.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr. Mbenza and Windermere Medical....submit your application and get rejected + banned with no reason given. How is this legal? Since when do you have to "apply" to become a patient? Please stay away from clinics that make you "apply". Health care in Canada is a right. I'm kinda glad to see the true colors of this clinic, wouldn't go to their walk-in clinic if they paid me....in fact I've found a better doctor because of them. My wife is a patient of Dr Mbenza and she will be leaving this clinic....partly because of how I was treated and partly because Dr Mbenza isn't really a very good doctor in the first place. She only has a provisional license to practise anyways. Enough said.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

You do not want to see this doctor! Human Rights complaint is pending! Terrible uncaring practitioner

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Not happy with the service! have been with her since moving to Abbotsford 4 years ago....doesn't seem interested in helping withe the problems....I went re: constant headaches, she told me to take aspirin.....doesn't want to send you for any testing and seems to be in a hurry to get to the next patient....or is it to get the money!!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

TERRIBLE DOCTOR, would not recommend to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

I found Dr.Mbenza to Be Very Thorow Ive waited else Where up To An Hr. I had A pysical and it was better than Others Ive had .in My Private Area . Were all Different ? Ran Into a lady I knew coming out as I was Going in ? Turns out Mbenza s been her Dr. From The Beginning Loves Her . When all Is Said & Done She s Good .

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I honestly feel that if I died in her office she would consider it an inconvenience. I do not feel as if I'm in good hands she acts as if it's her money being spent ordering any testing etc. I don't feel cared for in any way. She is completelyi indifferent to any concerns I have. I am definitely looking for another doctor as I have lost complete faith in this one.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Worst doctor that I personally have ever had. She doesn't seem to like what she's doing. She doesn't listen. She doesn't discuss. She does the bare minimum and if you try to ask her a question she tells you that she has another patient and leaves. Bizarre person and fairly useless doctor.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

I've got no complaints about her staff... That being said, her punctuality could use some improvement, it's been anywhere from straight in to like a half hour or more wait to get in. She doesn't seem to have much knowledge of things even when all the information she should need is in the file. Feels as though she's being discriminatory over my situation and just wants to pass the buck. I would not recommend her to anyone. She always seems rushed and answers her phone during appointments and doesn't seem to listen well to your concerns. I've asked questions and she says I'm arguing with her. I'm asking her to explain tests and prescriptions and their purpose. Terrible. Just terrible.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

If it weren't for her staff she wouldn't be able to function. I have maybe seen her 5 times and am looking for a new doctor. 3 out of 5 visits were terrible. I was in tears one time and she rushed me through and disregarded my concerns. I went for a standard pap and she had to call in one of her girls to show her how to use the equipment and she showed her step by step, it's already humiliating enough having one person in the room so 2 is that much worse. Then I wanted a referral to a specialist I have seen before through another doctor I had had that moved. I know these appt take time but for some reason I felt I needed to check whether the request had been made. I called in and the girls in her office said it hadn't and there was no mention or any notes at all on my chart. So this was the last straw, I am now trying to find a doctor, I won't go back. Totally incompetent is how I would describe Dr. Mbenza

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016