Ratings for Dr. Wenta Mbenza

I took my kids during their walk-in hours and saw this doctor. We went to get flu shots for myself and my 2 kids. My son suddenly started running a fever earlier that day, so I mentioned to her that I always hear about doctors not vaccinating against the flu if the child has a temperature. She took his temp - it was 42!! She then hummed and hawed and then pulled out the directions for the nasal spray they use in place of a kids flu shot.....and read the details. She did not know, from her own knowledge, if she should administer the nasal flu spray or not.... needless to say this was disappointing. She did, however, kindly give us a full size children's Tylenol to administer to him eighth away and take home. I don't think I'll be back to see her just because of the issue with her medical knowledge. I have given 5 stars for staff because the receptionist was so sweet and kind.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Have been waiting to see doctor now 45 minutes past my scheduled appointment time!!!

Submitted October 21, 2016

Doctor is cherry picking patients. You must fill out application to see this doctor. Doctors are now using this practice to pick and choose who they accept and often discriminate against individuals with complex or severe health problems. Make sure you file a complaint with the BC College of Physicians and Surgeons.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr. Mbenza and Windermere Medical....submit your application and get rejected + banned with no reason given. How is this legal? Since when do you have to "apply" to become a patient? Please stay away from clinics that make you "apply". Health care in Canada is a right. I'm kinda glad to see the true colors of this clinic, wouldn't go to their walk-in clinic if they paid me....in fact I've found a better doctor because of them. My wife is a patient of Dr Mbenza and she will be leaving this clinic....partly because of how I was treated and partly because Dr Mbenza isn't really a very good doctor in the first place. She only has a provisional license to practise anyways. Enough said.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

You do not want to see this doctor! Human Rights complaint is pending! Terrible uncaring practitioner

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Not happy with the service! have been with her since moving to Abbotsford 4 years ago....doesn't seem interested in helping withe the problems....I went re: constant headaches, she told me to take aspirin.....doesn't want to send you for any testing and seems to be in a hurry to get to the next patient....or is it to get the money!!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

TERRIBLE DOCTOR, would not recommend to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

I found Dr.Mbenza to Be Very Thorow Ive waited else Where up To An Hr. I had A pysical and it was better than Others Ive had .in My Private Area . Were all Different ? Ran Into a lady I knew coming out as I was Going in ? Turns out Mbenza s been her Dr. From The Beginning Loves Her . When all Is Said & Done She s Good .

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I honestly feel that if I died in her office she would consider it an inconvenience. I do not feel as if I'm in good hands she acts as if it's her money being spent ordering any testing etc. I don't feel cared for in any way. She is completelyi indifferent to any concerns I have. I am definitely looking for another doctor as I have lost complete faith in this one.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Worst doctor that I personally have ever had. She doesn't seem to like what she's doing. She doesn't listen. She doesn't discuss. She does the bare minimum and if you try to ask her a question she tells you that she has another patient and leaves. Bizarre person and fairly useless doctor.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016