You may also like

Rate Dr. Wenta Mbenza

Dr. Wenta Mbenza's Ratings

Ive never had an issue with her. Ususally pretty on time and can answer my questions. The girls up front are really friendly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2862495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Late to appointment. I had an appointment at 10:10 and she didn't even show up to the office until after 10:30 three other patients sat waiting for her with me unprofessional lack of punctuality and still uncertain of her abilities and knowledge as a general practitioner. I don't know how long I will be going to be going to her as a family doctor. Bad initial meeting as a new patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2862175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Worst doctor ever! I was planning a trip and asked her what vaccines I needed not only did she tell me to go to a travel clinic but she had to google it. Quickly rushed me out!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2824637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

She seems a few bricks short of a wall. She asked my mom is she was pregnant even though my mom had her uterus removed five years ago. And a friend of mine who works as a nurse said that the doctors have to explain procedures to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2822187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Worst doctor ever! All she did was hand me prescription after prescription. Never looked into anything.. If you are writing a prescripton, maybe look into why. In the 3 yrs I was her patient she never looked into my health at all. I was very sick being admitted to the hospital non stop. she never followed up with anything after my hispital visits, and even went as far as telling me that I am not experiencing the symptoms that I was. Well, come to find out I had a serious infection the whole time I was her patient and nearly could have died. My lymp nodes were swollen the time I was her patient, my white blood cells always high. Didn't care at all. This lady doesn't want to do anything more than write you a script and send you on your way. Doesn't listen at all. She also put me into serious medication withdrawl because she has no knowledge of what she is handing out and what medications are not in the same family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2736140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Seems limited in what she is willing to do. Made me embarrassed by her reaction to a health situation, which is never a good quality in a doctor. Fills out prescriptions, but doesn't ask the right questions. Answers her phone mid-appointment for what is obviously not an important call. Staff are friendly, but clearly overwhelmed and not all that professional; if you ask a question they don't know the answer to, they basically tell you where to go. God, where are all the really caring, professional docs these days?!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2716926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

Not a very good doctor. I felt like I was diagnosing myself every time. She gave me whatever prescriptions I wanted even though I needed an updates blood test. Useless doctor....really too bad.
Staff is good.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2656069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

She did not take the time to listen to me. I was in for a prescription renewal and she did not listen to another problem I was having felt it was not worth her time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2472167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

My first visit was fantastic very nice dr couldn't complain! I had my family dr for 20+ years I had to switch, I'm glad I found a good dr who cares and listens to you without rushing u out:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2194180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Very disappointing!!! I waited 2 months to have my first appointment with Dr Mbenga, she came in and didn't even know that it was my first appointment. She seemed to be not interested, not caring. Didn't even examined me as a new patient. Asked me how she could help me and told me minutes later I had too many issues for one appointment. What happened to doctors now days? They seems to be interested in making money and not helping people. We don't need any more mediocre physicians. We need knowledgable doctors with heart.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][46606].votes_count ]]