Ratings for Dr. Anthony Ho Chen

I jusy saw Dr Ho Chen at Fraser Heights medical centre in Surrey (read online he moved from Pemberton). He is a very nice man, however knew absolutely nothing about administering a flu vaccine to my 7 month old. Didn't know dosage, had to ask someone else what to do, and didn't seem confidant in what he was doing for my son. This is very concerning, especially now that i tead he came from his own practice with high reviews. I never revire Doctors and i typically don't take bad dr revirws to heart as people complain about things thst can't be controlled and often write bad reviews iver good ones. However, this was the first doctor I've ever seen where u considered telling him not to give thid vaccine and leaving, because i wasn't sure he was doing the right thing.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

He is a great doctor, very thorough and not afraid to order tests to get to the bottom of issues. The ladies on the desk are quite grumpy and scattered most of the time which makes you hope they are submitting the requisitions correctly, always follow up!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Good bedside manner, runs late but always takes the time needed to consult, isn't rushing you in and out, does not push pain meds, went the extra mile to get the tests done I needed and was very quick and thorough. The staff are awesome too!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Wonderful man, very caring and sincerely wanting to help. Excellent bedside manners. Agree that he tends to overprescribe antidepressants. Saw him because of insomnia, then menopausal hotflashes and anxiety, and every time prescribed me a different antidepressant, that made me feel horrible. Is not willing to prescribe benzodiazepines or sleeping pills. Uses SSRIs as a remedy for every ill. Needless to say I stopped taking them and saw another doctor who helped me. He even prescribed Zoloft , an antidepressant, to my husband many years ago who saw him for a totally different health issue (my hubbie is a very joyful person!) Wonder whether the majority of his patients is on antidepressants... He even told me I could take Citalopram on and off, don't need to take it every day! He did not tell me that what he was prescribing me was an SSRI, the pharmacist told me , and wondered, why he would prescribe this for me, as she did not feel I would need them, but rather the occasional benzo!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Over prescribes antidepressants,anxiety & pain medications with insufficient monitoring and review. Overbooks and rushes through appointments.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

Lovely man, good doctor, pleasant helpful staff. Was my doctor for six years. I will miss him. Former nurse

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

dr. chen helps with the bum that grows in my gum.. after he lanced it i fell so much better.. his also very kind..

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012