Ratings for Dr. Anatoly Ross

I never post in these reviews but yes I share all the same concerns as the previous posts. I think I'm keeping an eye out for another doctor.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

This doctor takes more vacations than anyone I've ever met. He and his secretary/nurse are rarely available. Dr. Ross seems blissfully unaware that everyone complains about his secretary and her constant chattering with friends/patients to the neglect of her actual job. The end game seems to be getting patients to use the clinic the doctors all share to reduce his "workload". If there were other doctors available, his roster would be empty very quickly.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Never returns your calls and doesn't care how he treats you. If I could get another doctor I would

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

So disappointed in this doctor. They never return your call. He is always out of the office for weeks at a time. I've been calling for three months and never had a call back. I have a family who needs to be seen when sick, but all I'm ever told is to go to emergency or the clinic. What the he'll is the point of having a doctor then. I lived in a big city with a large population and my doctor would take my kids right away. Every time I would book for my physical I would arrive and be told sorry we didn't book you for that. It took three years to finally get one. I've had other appointments where it should be a follow up and get no proper information. If i could find another doctor I would leave in a heart beat. Now I just use telahealth help line now.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Very selfish doctor. Argued with me about my decision on choosing a midwife, argued if I ask his daughter he would never allow it and man they’re not knowledgeable enough. Also refused to send my son to a specialist for a club foot. Claimed it would fix itself. I demanded to be sent to cheo and he was so insulted that the paediatric orthopaedic casted the foot. Thank god i changed doctors. By far the worst medical professional I’ve come across.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

HAD DR ROSS NOW MAYBE 5 YEARS HARD GET STRAIGHT ANSWER OUTA HIM ALWAYS IN BIG HURRY secretary WAY TO CONTROLLING FOR APPOINTMENTS IF SHE LIKES YOU YA GET ONE OTHER YOU WAIT FOR DAYS SOME TIMES A WEEK CALLED DR'S OFFICE GET ANSWERING MACHINE MESSAGE SAYS WILL RETURN YOUR CALL IN 2 WORKING DAYS YA NEVER HEAR BACK FROM HER B UT GO TO DR ROSS'S OFFICE HALF TIME NO ONE;S THERE BUT SCERTAY AND DR SO DECIDED LOOK FOR ANOTHER DR WITH BETTER MANNERS AND SCETARY THATS ANSWERING MESSAGES L FIVE DR ROSS 3 IF YOUR A PATIENT AND AT HIS OFFICE EVERY WEEK YA GOT NO PROBLEM BUT GO 3 TO 4 TIMES A YEAR GUESS NOT ENOUGH MONEY IN THOSE 3 OR 4 VISITS

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I find Dr Ross would rather talk about anything else than the health problem I am presenting with. He rarely examines me, just listens. It's as if he doesn't want to get his hands dirty! He refused to remove a growth because he doesn't get paid enough! The growth became badly infected and will be removed by a general surgeon... Lacking in compassion and knowledge in my opinion.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

So frustrated with calling Dr. Ross' office and never having my call answered, leaving a message and never receiving a call back.It has been 3 weeks since my call, and still no response. Dr. Ross has always helped with our health issues, and I think the biggest problem is his office help, which is extremely poor! Still waiting for a return call to my initial call.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Not a very good doctor at all he is very self centered and does not car about his patients currently in the process of getting a new doc as I have been his patient for 3 years now and he has been of no help always in a rush and doesn't care about how his patients feel.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I was in a difficult situation and needed to see him for a prescription refill despite my misgivings. He was rude, obviously chose not to listen to me, and continually lectured me in a very condescending manner for the majority of the appointment. I asked him for an alternative treatment, and was lectured again on how "inappropriate" my current meds were, saying that my neurologist should not have prescribed them. Even though he had my current medication bottle in his hand with the pharmacy phone number provided he absolutely refused to call the pharmacy for my medication history. He then wrote out a prescription (that turned out to be invalid) and saying he was doing me s favour by filling it at all. This man has no business interacting with the public.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016