Ratings for Dr. C Vlok

Acknowledged I have a unique situation to deal with but did little to nothing to get himself up to speed.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

He is both my boys Dr and he is excellent with then .Im so happy with his care for both of my boys .He listens and helps us with any medical problem that comes up .Very happy to have him in our lives and as Dr!!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

I have seen dr vlok since he first came to brandon. I feel a few times he has rushed me through my appt and one time actually gave me terrible advice which landed me in the hospital for 10 days. He is a very nice person however

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr Vlok is an amazing Dr who is kind and caring.He listens and explains procedures.I am so lucky that he accepted me as a patient.He got me into a vascular surgeon which changed my quality of life.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

Dr. Vlok has been my doctor for serveral years now. He is very attentive and thorough. He doesn't guess at what might be wrong, he orders tests and finds out! He is a very kind and pleasent person. I do find he speaks very quickly and I tend to miss some of the information he is giving me. It's great to have a regular doctor who cares!! thanks.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Dr.Vlok, is an excellent, compassionate Dr. Knowledgeable, Or if need be finds out what he needs to. Pushes for best treatment, within his power, uplifting personality. I am glad he is my Family Dr.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012