Ratings for Dr. Mary K Linda Fairbanks

I was concerned because I was having complications, and Dr. Fairbanks took forever to return my calls with results from a sonogram, even though my sonogram results were provided to her within 48 hours after my test. She called approximately 20 days after the test and instructed me to make a follow-up appointment. (She said the reason she hadn't returned my calls sooner was because she was "busy.") I made a follow-up appointment, and she cancelled it; I made a second follow-up appointment, and she cancelled that one too. Several months later, when I obtained a copy of my test results from the radiology center, I read that I had a cyst on one of my ovaries that Dr. Fairbanks failed to tell me about when she did finally return my call. I saw another doctor, had another sonogram, and this doctor called me the next morning with my test results. Needless to say, I am seeing a new gynecologist.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013