You may also like

Rate Dr. Nadia Nizam

Dr. Nadia Nizam's Ratings

My son and I truly enjoy our relationship with Doctor Nizam. She is professional, caring, very knowledgeable, and takes the time required to meet your needs and concerns. I always feel satisfied and confident that she and her staff are doing her utmost best to enure we are getting the best care and information with respect to his teeth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2907536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Your kind words mean more to us than you can ever imagine. Thank you.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2015

I couldn't have asked for more - Dr. Nadia and her team treat everyone as people, not just patients. I looked forward to every visit and enjoyed time with her staff! I was a bit concerned with being an adult patient but everyone always made me feel comfortable and went out of their way to answer any questions/concerns I had. Be prepared to have fun throughout your treatment! After 16 months, my cheeks hurt from smiling - I can't believe these results were ever possible. Absolutely, without a doubt, the best there is.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2905863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We are delighted to hear that you had fun during your treatment. Life is too short, we believe that since we spend a good chunk of our day at work, why not have fun and laugh till it hurts!

Submitted Aug. 28, 2015

Informative and pleasant consultation appointment. The explanation skills of the doctor are top notch. We as a family left with all questions answered. I can see why they are rated as #1.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2905638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your kind sentiments and appreciation for the time we spent with you during your consultation.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2015

I am an adult in Invisalign with Impressions Orthodontics. My experience in the last 8 or 9 months has been exceptional. From booking appointments to work of Dr. Nadia everything has surpassed all expectations. I am happy I ended up at this office and did not get my dentist to start my Invisalign. A Very Happy patient.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2901416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We are delighted to hear that your Invisalign experience has been great. We love the product and are happy to provide our patients with an aesthetic means of straightening their teeth.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2015

My daughter just got her expander taken out. Every step of the way we were informed and guided through the procedure with patience and understanding. My daughter felt very comfortable with the team at Impressions Orthodontics. I would recommend them highly to everyone. They deserve to be the top rated orthodontist in Calgary.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2895419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your kind words of encouragement. Your daughter was a pleasure and so was your family.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2015

As a child my dream was to have straight teeth but my parents could not financially support that. Now that I am an adult my dream of a straight smile is coming to fruition with the help of DR. nizam and her team. Thank you. At every appointment I feel I am in great hands and cannot wait for the finished results.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2893563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We love stories like yours and feel fortunate to be given the opportunity to give you something you have always wanted. Looking forward to your wonderful smile.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2015

The consultation appointment was thorough and structured. We were apprehensive about a few things but all our worries were put to rest by Dr. Nadia. She was great with our son and funny. The atmosphere in the office was cheerful and fun. Great office and orthodontist if you are looking. We will be getting some part 1 work done for our son.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2884833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We are glad that you had all your worries resolved at the consult. We always encourage parents and patients to ask as many questions as possible. Thank you for appreciating Dr. Nizam's dry sense of humour!! lol

Submitted Aug. 4, 2015

Our experience with Doctor Nizam has nothing but fabulous. Her staff is amazing, punctual, helpful. Dr. Nizam assures us of the results and took the time to explain us the process. Looking forward to seeing my child brace free! Thanks Impressions!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2882435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your kind review. We cannot wait to take braces off your child and see that beautiful smile.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2015

Dr. Nizam is very punctual, amazingly helpful and very knowledgeable. No wonder she is one of the best in the business. She was extremely empathetic to our needs and assured us of the results. We look forward to our child being brace free soon! Love you doc!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2881416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

We at Impressions Orthodontics appreciate your thoughts and compliments

Submitted Aug. 4, 2015

Our 14 year old just got her braces off and we couldn't be happier. From the initial contact with impressions orthodontics to two years in, it has been nothing but exciting and informative. The staff and Dr. Nizam gave us all the attention and information we needed. Sorry everyone I know we asked a lot of questions. We will be taking the two younger ones when they are ready to this office. They have been monitored for the past two years at no charge. It is unheard off to go to a dentist and not pay for even the smallest things. You cannot go wrong by selecting them and the big advantage was that they were always able to accommodate us for emergencies after school.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2880904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
It was a pleasure treating your daughter and we are so excited for your family to have finished this milestone. Thank you for being such an amazing family to have for the last 2 years.