Outstanding Staff Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nadia Nizam

Best decision I ever made for my teeth and Dr. Nizam is the best. KL

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

I had some issues with my previous Invisalign treatment and it causing some TMJ issues. Dr. Nizam has been extremely helpful in helping correct this issue and get my bite corrected. Thank you

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
You are very welcome, always happy to help! Thank you for your kind words.

Submitted July 2, 2018

Recently went in for a consultation for my underbite and was met with very kind and loving staff. Dr. Nizam is truly amazing as a person and doctor. Very knowledgeable and compassionate with her clients. Hope to see her again soon.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for coming in to see us and for you kind gesture.

Wonderful clinic Everyone does a super job Highly recommend Dr Nizam

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your confidence and recommendations. Means a lot to us.

Submitted July 2, 2018

Outstanding staff and doc. You cannot go wrong in choosing this place.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your confidence in our office. We appreciate it!

Submitted June 18, 2018

The service at this office is just incredible. I just got my Invisalign placed yesterday. The girls (sorry I don’t remember names) were superb. Took the time to explain everything very patiently. Today, a day after, the doctor called me to see if I have any questions and how I was doing. Wow, this is taking the profession to a different level. This is the best place to get your teeth straightened!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your kind review. We are excited to be part of your Invisalign journey.

Submitted May 14, 2018

As a mother I have had a tough go with the decision of which orthodontist to choose. The confusion started when our dentist said he could also do Invisalign. Followed by three other consults with orthodontist in the city with three very different pricing and plan. Dr. Nizam was the only one who discussed my daughters bite and how the bad bite will effect her teeth in the long run. The other two orthodontist discussed only how the smile would change. We also did not feel any pressure to get going from the doc and the staff. They were all really patient and understood our delimma. It is a really big decision and we are glad we went with Impressions orthodontics.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for you kind words and compliments. We are glad that you felt well-informed during your consult. It is a big decision and we want you to feel like you are making the best decision for yourself or your child.

Submitted May 14, 2018

Our family was very impressed with Dr. Nizam’s bedside manners with the kids and her knowledge. She was able to explain to the kids easily and they bonded with her enthusiasm. We are starting with Invisalign for our teenager. How times and technology have changed and we are glad that Dr. Nizam can provide this best technology for our kids.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your confidence and we are super excited for your childs Invisalign Journey!

Submitted May 8, 2018

For the past 3 years DR. Nizam has been nothing short of outstanding. Due to some complexities and outlying issues with my teeth I was required to visit other specialists for specific work. Through the entire process Dr. Nizam accommodated any requests that were required last minute to keep the process going. I would most definitely recommend her services to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your confidence in me and my office. We pledge to please as much as we can.

Submitted April 15, 2018

As a mother who thought my daughter will need her jaw broken to get her open bite closed, I am beyond the word happiness. Dr. Nizam is an orthodontic fairy who has closed her bite with no surgery or braces. She has had Invisalign for almost 5 month now and her bite is 80% closed. She smiles proud and that makes me feel like a mother who made the best decision to go for Dr. Nadia.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
It makes us really happy that you appreciate our efforts. Invisalign is the best product to close open bites and we are so happy for your daughter.

Submitted April 15, 2018

Dr. Nadia Nizam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients