Ratings for Dr. Nadia Nizam

You won't find a better Orthodontist or better staff. Dr. Nizam truly cares about her patients best interest for the long-term, and all her staff are extremely kind, caring, and helpful. Highly recommend Impressions Orthodontics to all adults and children. Even if you are considering braces or other work, go in for an initial consultation to learn about your options.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your generous compliments. We are grateful to all our patients for making our job so easy and enjoyable. We love coming to work to spend quality with patients like you. Thank you!

Submitted November 15, 2016

In my opinion, what sets this office apart is the personal touch and customer service. After my son got his braces, the next day we got a personal call from Dr. Nizam to ask if we had questions and things were going. That speaks volume of what this office and the doctor is all about. As a family we have made the best decision to choose Impressions Orthodontics for our son and would recommend them to friends, family and strangers.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your review and the kind words. It is always great to get feedback and to give some tips for handling the day after braces trouble. We have had braces ourselves and know that couple of days after can be tough.

Submitted November 15, 2016

Nothing but the best. Doctor Nizam and her staff is compassionate and take the time to explain the whole process. She's very friendly and our whole family really appreciated that. We are looking forward to the end of our child's orthodontic process!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We truly appreciate you and your family as patients and thank you for the kind sentiments.

Submitted November 15, 2016

Knowledgeable doctor and experience with consultation was one of the best as it was my third in the city. I have been to three orthodontist and they have given me three different opinions but at this office the suggestion was explained properly and it made sense to me as I don't have any teeth and bite knowledge. Staff was courteous and friendly on the phone and in person. Overall 5/5

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We appreciate your compliments and confidence in our office. We wish you all the best in your decision making process. It is a big decision and we will be with you all the way to help you along.

Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr. Nizam and her entire team is simply amazing! We live in NW so were I was a bit concerned initially about her clinic location but I'm glad that my son and I made the decision to go to her clinic for invisialign treatment. Both of us had a very positive experience would definitely recommend her to others that are looking for an orthodontist. My daughter will definitely go to her in couple of years :)

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
It means a lot to us that you took the time to share your experience. It was great to have you and your son as a patient. Thanks for all the laugh and being such great clients. We appreciate your business and strive to reach the best level of customer service we can.

Submitted September 14, 2016

We had a wonderful experience with Dr. Nizam. She answered all of our questions and took very good care of our daughter. The office is close to transit so my daughter was able to go to some of her appointments on her own which was a big time saver for us. The Doctor and her amazing staff are all very knowledgeable and very caring. We are all smiling :)

Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your kind words and it was a pleasure taking care of your daughter. Thanks for all the smiles - it makes the world a better place.

Submitted September 14, 2016

Pleased with the entire experience for my son and he loves his new smile. We are glad that we ended at this office and with Dr. Nizam.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We appreciate your feedback and the kind words. It was pleasure to see his smile evolve along with a great human being he has become.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your compliments. We are glad that you enjoyed your consultation appointment and was able to get valuable information about your teeth and bite.

Submitted September 1, 2016

Dr. Nizam is awesome, her staff are very helpful and appreciate the way my teeth and smile has changed. I would recommend family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We appreciate your generous words and are glad that we could make your smile match your amazing personality.

Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. N was amazing during the consultation appointment with both kids and we have decided to begin the process with the office. They have been marvelous so far and we are excited to see the smiles change. The best part of the session with Dr. Nizam was how she tells you about the problems of the bite and the solution. It is simple and makes complete sense. We are grateful as we were told about this office by a family friend.

Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your kind sentiments and recommendation. We are excited to see the smile changes as well.

Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med