You may also like

Rate Dr. Nadia Nizam

Dr. Nadia Nizam's Ratings

Our experience with Doctor Nizam has nothing but fabulous. Her staff is amazing, punctual, helpful. Dr. Nizam assures us of the results and took the time to explain us the process. Looking forward to seeing my child brace free! Thanks Impressions!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2882435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr. Nizam is very punctual, amazingly helpful and very knowledgeable. No wonder she is one of the best in the business. She was extremely empathetic to our needs and assured us of the results. We look forward to our child being brace free soon! Love you doc!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2881416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Our 14 year old just got her braces off and we couldn't be happier. From the initial contact with impressions orthodontics to two years in, it has been nothing but exciting and informative. The staff and Dr. Nizam gave us all the attention and information we needed. Sorry everyone I know we asked a lot of questions. We will be taking the two younger ones when they are ready to this office. They have been monitored for the past two years at no charge. It is unheard off to go to a dentist and not pay for even the smallest things. You cannot go wrong by selecting them and the big advantage was that they were always able to accommodate us for emergencies after school.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2880904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

The staff are all very nice and welcoming. Dr.Nadia Nizam took the time to explain everything to me in depth so i understood all of my options and knew what was going on .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2879818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Phenomenal doctor and team. They always run on time. We have never had to wait for more than a minute. We hardly get a chance to sit down. Amy and Dr. Nizam treat my kids with respect and are always patient. Beautiful office as well. We would recommend them to anyone looking for an orthodontist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2874007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your sweet words. Punctuality is very important to our entire team, thank you for appreciating this quality.

Submitted July 27, 2015

Modern office. Excellent staff. The doctor is very knowledgable. Would highly recommend them to all my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2870439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you from everyone at Impressions Orthodontics.

Submitted July 22, 2015

We had a done a fair bit of research on orthodontist in Calgary NW and SW area through online presence, ratings, etc. Dr. Nizam was our third opinion and was the most thorough and knowledge based. She was excellent with the kids and treated them as adults by directing all relevant questions to them. My kids felt like they were in the driver seat. Other doctors did not even engage with the kids and left it with the office coordinator to do the rest. I think Dr. Nizam's personality and excellent bedside manners makes her the best of all the other consults.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2861677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your compliments. We are truly humbled by your kind words and these words will make us work even harder to help everyone that walks into our office.

Submitted July 15, 2015

I am in Invisalign at the moment to get my teeth looking decent as they were horrific. I never in a million years thought these plastic trays could be magical. Dr. Nizam has delivered from the start what she promised. She had been there couching me through this process with interest and compassion. I recommend them to everyone I know. They are quite a team. It feels like family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2845667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We are thrilled for the changes with your smile and can't wait for beautiful smile at the end of the journey. Thank you for your kind words. Our patients inspire us to do the best and be the best on a daily basis.

Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Nizam and her team is just simply the best. I don't have words to express my gratitude for their care towards my son. Always on time and present to help and render what is needed. With one child having had braces at a different office in Calgary, I can compare apples to apples and this is the best of the best. Good luck with your search.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2836218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your kind words. These gestures of compliments are greatly appreciated by all of us at Impressions Orthodontics.

Submitted June 15, 2015

Our family has had a phenomenal orthodontic care from Dr. Nizam. We have had three family members go through both braces and Invisalign. The result was very satisfying in both our teeth looking great but also the process. The office visits are fun and wait times are none. Dr. Nizam followed up at every big appointment to make sure we were doing good. We would recommend Dr. Nizam and her superb team to anyone in Calgary looking for an excellent orthodontist, even if you have to drive a bit. We did and it was still worth it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2831442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
At Impressions Orthodontist, we love when friends and family refer their loved ones to come under our care. There is no better compliment than that. Thank you for your support and loyalty.

Submitted June 10, 2015