Ratings for Dr. Nadia Nizam

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Dr. Nizam is awesome, her staff are very helpful and appreciate the way my teeth and smile has changed. I would recommend family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We appreciate your generous words and are glad that we could make your smile match your amazing personality.

Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. N was amazing during the consultation appointment with both kids and we have decided to begin the process with the office. They have been marvelous so far and we are excited to see the smiles change. The best part of the session with Dr. Nizam was how she tells you about the problems of the bite and the solution. It is simple and makes complete sense. We are grateful as we were told about this office by a family friend.

Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your kind sentiments and recommendation. We are excited to see the smile changes as well.

Submitted August 2, 2016

Wonderful staff! Beautiful job! My daughters teeth look incredible. She is so pleased with her new smile. Thank you Dr. Nizam.

Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
It was a pleasure to have your daughter as a patient. Thank you for the compliments. One of the best things about our profession is not only to see the smile change but the personality change during the course of adulthood. We cherish these moments.

Submitted July 15, 2016

I saw someone below refer to 'fair and efficient.' Exactly. Dr Nadia is positive, knowledgeable, and doesn't sell you what you don't need. We are so glad to have found her.

Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to share your experience. We value your feedback.

Submitted July 15, 2016

Great set of people working at Impressions Orthodontics to provide best service and care possible. Dr. Nizam is fair, efficient and to the point. I tell all my contacts about them.

Submitted June 22, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your compliments and referrals. It means the world to us when our patients refer their family and friends to our office. Thanks

Submitted June 24, 2016

No unnecessary work here. We were told by our trusted dentist to get myobrace for my daughter. We came to hear of Impressions orthodontics from our neighbour and came for a initial assessment. Dr. Nizam recommended that we watch the bite for now and not do myobrace. As parents you want to make sure you don't leave any stone unturned so we went for another consult and started myobrace at the other office. Now 8 months into it frustrated and after spending a lot of money and no progress we came back to Dr. Nizam for her opinion. She was great in explaining again why she does not use myobrace and we are back to being monitored for further growth and future treatment. We wish that we would have stayed and not made this mistake with myobrace and listened to all the garbage associated with it. Just wanted other parents in the same spot not to make the same mistake.

Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for sharing your story and we appreciate your intentions of informing other parents of this concern. At Impressions Orthodontics, we believe and incorporate technology but some appliances just do not give us the success we want. We want 100% success rate with all treatment and if that is not there, we shy away from these appliances. Thank you again for your compliments for our office.

Submitted April 25, 2016

We are so satisfied with all the services your team provided my daughter. Dr. Nizam is a fantastic orthodontist and we were so pleased with choosing her for our oldest daughter, now we know where to go for our other 2 daughters if needed. Thank you to all Impressions Orthodontics team for your friendly, professional and perfectionist services.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are fortunate to have families like you to call our patient family.

Submitted April 5, 2016

We are very satisfied, I recommend your office to my colleagues and friends. Very positive experience for my daughters. We wish you did extractions and fillings as well. The kids are so comfortable with you that they don't like any dentist we pick to do fillings on them. Thank you for your care!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your vote of confidence. We would love to help you find a dentist, who would take care of your family like we do. We are glad that your kids are comfortable with our team.

Submitted April 5, 2016

I have finished up treatment here and it has been a wonderful experience overall! On the first day when I did my consult, I wasn't sure what to expect. Dr. Nizam explained everything about my situation and was able to answer all my questions. We eventually agreed on using Invisalign as I am a working professional and didn't want to do braces. I've been told in the past that I wasn't a candidate for Invisalign by my dentist but now I'm done!! I also had 3 wisdom teeth that I had been putting off from extracting for the longest time. Dr. Nizam recommended me a great oral surgeon and the procedure went very smoothly with no complications. We were also able to fit it in the middle of my Invisalign treatment and she followed up with me to see how things were going the day after my extractions! I've hardly spent any time in the waiting room here as everyone is very punctual. All the staff are very warm, friendly and helpful. I'm getting married this summer and am all set to flash my new smile! I would highly recommend this place for all your orthodontic needs! You won't be disappointed!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Your words mean the world to us and we are so happy for your upcoming nuptials and your smile. Make sure you send us the wedding pictures! Thank you again for being such an amazing patient.

Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients