Ratings for Dr. Nadia Nizam

Wonderful staff! Beautiful job! My daughters teeth look incredible. She is so pleased with her new smile. Thank you Dr. Nizam.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
It was a pleasure to have your daughter as a patient. Thank you for the compliments. One of the best things about our profession is not only to see the smile change but the personality change during the course of adulthood. We cherish these moments.

Submitted July 15, 2016

I saw someone below refer to 'fair and efficient.' Exactly. Dr Nadia is positive, knowledgeable, and doesn't sell you what you don't need. We are so glad to have found her.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to share your experience. We value your feedback.

Submitted July 15, 2016

Best orthodontist for invisalign. Go see her for your smile. People tell me all the time that my smile looks great and I owe it to Dr. Nizam and her staff. It was a great experience and you will be treated like family.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We love Invisalign and we are always excited to hear the stories of Invisalign success. Thank you for your confidence in me and the office.

Submitted July 15, 2016

Great set of people working at Impressions Orthodontics to provide best service and care possible. Dr. Nizam is fair, efficient and to the point. I tell all my contacts about them.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your compliments and referrals. It means the world to us when our patients refer their family and friends to our office. Thanks

Submitted June 24, 2016

The attention to detail and high quality work is unmatched anywhere else. I am very pleased with my smile and highly recommend Dr. Nizam.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to share your experience. It is truly appreciated.

Submitted May 30, 2016

My daughter had braces for a few months short of two years and we are super happy with the results. We enjoyed our trips to see dr.nizam and everyone at the clinic is friendly. A satisfied family. Thank you

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We appreciate your kind words and it was a pleasure having your family in the office.

Submitted May 19, 2016

Good energy in the office. Dr. Nizam is very caring and will do more than expected for our family. I see this quality during every appointment. No matter how busy they are she will come out and explain any changes to my sons treatment. The staff is very polite and professional. We would recommend them to anyone looking for an office that truly cares about your family's best interest.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your kind words. We truly appreciate the time our patients spend on rating us on this and other sites. Thank you.

Submitted May 8, 2016

No unnecessary work here. We were told by our trusted dentist to get myobrace for my daughter. We came to hear of Impressions orthodontics from our neighbour and came for a initial assessment. Dr. Nizam recommended that we watch the bite for now and not do myobrace. As parents you want to make sure you don't leave any stone unturned so we went for another consult and started myobrace at the other office. Now 8 months into it frustrated and after spending a lot of money and no progress we came back to Dr. Nizam for her opinion. She was great in explaining again why she does not use myobrace and we are back to being monitored for further growth and future treatment. We wish that we would have stayed and not made this mistake with myobrace and listened to all the garbage associated with it. Just wanted other parents in the same spot not to make the same mistake.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for sharing your story and we appreciate your intentions of informing other parents of this concern. At Impressions Orthodontics, we believe and incorporate technology but some appliances just do not give us the success we want. We want 100% success rate with all treatment and if that is not there, we shy away from these appliances. Thank you again for your compliments for our office.

Submitted April 25, 2016

Good with children. Happy and helpful team. Honest and friendly Doctor. 5 stars all around. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your generous rating and compliments.

Submitted April 25, 2016

We are so satisfied with all the services your team provided my daughter. Dr. Nizam is a fantastic orthodontist and we were so pleased with choosing her for our oldest daughter, now we know where to go for our other 2 daughters if needed. Thank you to all Impressions Orthodontics team for your friendly, professional and perfectionist services.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are fortunate to have families like you to call our patient family.

Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients