Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nadia Nizam

Dr. Nizam has been an absolute pleasure to have as an orthodontist for my kids. She is very punctual, professional and so happy to see you every time. I appreciate her honesty and that she lays out options in a no pressure environment. Her office staff are also wonderful to work with and very helpful. Thank you so much for all the care you've given and will continue to give our family. I would highly recommend Dr. Nizam and her team to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Families like yours make us love our job every single day. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It was more a pleasure for us to be part of your kids Invisalign Journey. Wishing your family all the best.

Submitted November 29, 2018

A great experience!! I would recommend to everyone to see Dr. Nizam for themselves and the kids. You will love her honesty and professionalism.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your kind words and compliments. We appreciate it!

Submitted November 26, 2018

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr.Nizam and her team last year in November regarding chronic jaw pain, she was very quick to ask my doctor to refer me to different specialists(she did this the same evening that i saw her) and she even referred me to a surgeon(who was great to talk to as well) To this day her and her staff have been wonderful and helpful, I would recommend her to any of my friends/family that need Orthodontic work done, Thanks again Dr.Nizam, even though my treatment has just started, the pain in my mouth has become much more tolerable. :)

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
You are very kind to write such wonderful things about our office. It takes an amazing person to write all that.. Hope you know that.

Submitted October 31, 2018

Loved this place thank you for boosting up my confidence with the results of my Invisalign. Loved the staff so helpful with the timing on my appointments.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We love it when we boost confidence.... thank you for being part of our family. Good luck with everything.

Submitted October 15, 2018

Dr. Nizam has always puts her patients well being first. She is honest, professional and demonstrates real integrity. She has been so wonderful to work with over the years I wish I could find: a "Dr. Nizam" car salesman; a "Dr. Nizam" home builder; and a "Dr. Nizam" candidate for Prime Minister!!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
The entire team thoroughly enjoyed your review. Thank you for the "Vote" of confidence. If I was to ever run for PM, I will need someone with your integrity and professionalism to stand by my side. Thank you for being part of our family with your kids and it has been a pleasure. We will miss the kids and wish them all the best in life. In my eye, you should get the BEST PARENT AWARD.

Submitted October 1, 2018

I find Dr Nizam and her office a delight to deal with on every visit. If ever I need an explanation they Almagest sure that I fully understand all my options and every stage of the treatment process. I fully recommend their services.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your kind words... your family makes it easy!

Submitted September 25, 2018

Dr. Nizam is thorough and knowledgeable. We did not feel rushed or pressured during our initial assessment apppontment. She was the only one to suggest Invisalign for my teenager. We are excited to get started.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We are excited that you have decided to become part of our family and we promise to take care of you like our own.

Submitted September 25, 2018

I am very pleased with the service by Impressions Orthodontics. Dr Nizam and all her staff have been great, friendly and welcoming. She is always punctual, remembers the details of your treatment, very attentive to details and caring. My daughter started her treatment there too and I do not hesitate to recommend Dr Nizam to friends. Orthodontics there does not feel like "treatment" but as a journey, always glad to visit their office.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words. We are grateful for patients and families like you and take great pride in being your orthodontic provider.

Submitted August 7, 2018

Very Pleased. Best experience in a medical setting I have ever had. You will love the doctor. Don't wait another day with bad smile.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2018

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you kindly for you compliments and the review.

Submitted August 3, 2018

I am thrilled with the smiles that Dr. Nizam achieved for my daughter. She and her staff were wonderful, kind and caring throughout treatment. I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We are thrilled about your daughters smile as well.. enjoy and smile away!

Submitted August 3, 2018

Dr. Nadia Nizam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients