Ratings for Dr. Nadia Nizam

Pleased with the first appointment. The staff was very efficient and great at getting us in on time. They were great at explaining to my son what was suppose to happen at the apppontment. Which is great to watch as a parent. My son felt really comfortable with the staff and Dr. Nizam.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Dr. Nizan is an outstanding orthodontist. Herself and her staff are extremely accommodating for all the patients and always does above and beyond of what is expected. She is undoubtebly an exceptional doctor and is very good to her patients. I have had an amazing experience being a patient.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
So kind of you to write your thoughts online. We will miss seeing you regularly, don't be a stranger!

Submitted June 27, 2017

If I could give them 10 stars, I would. Blew my mind with Dr. Nizam's knowledge and mastery over the subject and how she explained everything to me and my son. We both left with a good understanding of his teeth and what to expect as he grows. I can't also believe that they monitor his development free for the next 4-5 years. We would highly recommend Impressions Orthodontics and Dr. Nizam.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you so much for your kind words and we appreciate your thoughts. It is our mission to make sure everyone is well versed in orthodontics to understand the need for treatment without going to school for 11 years.

Submitted June 27, 2017

Less than 2 years ago I was looking for a perfectionist who would transform my smile with no metal in my mouth. Dr. Nizam has done just that and more for my smile and confidence with invisalign. I was told multiple times that I could not do Invisalign for my teeth but she proved them all wrong. I have a new perspective on life as I smile all the time. I am so glad I took this leap with her and have never looked back. I would recommend all adults looking into perfecting their smile to consider Invisalign. It was easy to incorporate into my daily rituals and I would see my smile change with every tray. If you are looking for a perfectionist orthodontist who can straighten your teeth without the metal stuff than go for an assessment with Dr. Nizam.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and your kind words. We are further delighted that your new smile is making heads turn.

Submitted May 16, 2017

We are very happy with the service. They always run on time that is helpful for our family. Before we go away from the country the doctor will do a bonus check for my son to make sure we will not have any emergencies. This also takes away a lot of stress from our family. Always accommodating what is best for my son. We would recommend them.

Submitted April 2, 2017

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for appreciating our efforts and taking the time to give us your feedback. We take pride in making sure our busy families have the peace of mind on their vacation.

Submitted April 5, 2017

Can't express enough gratitude towards Dr. Nizam and her super team for my beautiful smile. I never thought it was possible as an adult and now I am living the dream. Anyone looking to get their teeth straightened as an adult don't hesitate like I did for 20 some years because I wish I had done this earlier. Dr. Nizam had a great plan for me and we followed that plan from start to finish. I got what she promised and more.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We are so happy for you that you decided to take this step. It is not only rewarding for you but it is for us as well. Thank you for your support.

Submitted April 5, 2017

I just finished Invisalign treatment with Dr.Nizam. I am thrilled with my results and with my experience at her clinic. Right from my initial consultation I knew I was in good hands with Dr. Nizam. She is incredibly knowledgable in the field, personable and took the time to answer all my questions and concerns. Her office is efficient and her staff is friendly and genuine. I never once waited for my appointment. I met with Dr.Nizam at every appointment and felt (and still feel as I am in the retention stage of my treatment) that the success of my treatment was her number one priority. Extra phone calls or appointments to address concerns or changes were never a problem. I would not hesitate to recommend this office and anticipate I'll be back with my daughter in a couple of years. I wouldn't consider going anywhere else!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We appreciate your kind words and thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We would love to see your daughter.

Submitted March 21, 2017

Do not look further. I just finished my Invisalign treatment on time with Dr. Nizam and I am totally satisfied. The results are incredible and the service was always good. Dr. Nizam and her team were always accommodating and had a smile on their faces at every visit.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your sentiments, it was our pleasure to have had you as a patient.

Submitted March 16, 2017

The energy in this office is nothing short of positive. The staff is very courteous and Dr. Nizam actually works on you herself. If you're making this life changing decision to change your smile and are investing in it, then you cannot afford to short-change yourself with subpar service. I believe I was cared for and even though my treatment took a lot longer than originally estimated, Dr. Nizam worked with me and answered all my concerns to get the most suitable smile for me. She understands how certain dental positions work best for different ethnic groups due to our genetic bone structure and facial skeletal frames and I really appreciate this. I am getting compliments on my new smile. In my line of work, being an artist on and off stage, I am more confident performing my music. I will miss everyone including Amy, Colleen, Cheryl and the rest of the team! Cheers

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We are blessed to have patients like you who are amazing and fun to work with. On behalf of myself and the staff, after reading your review our hearts were filled with gratitude and we feel fortunate to work not only with great patients but receive the gratitude back. We will miss seeing you regularly.

Submitted March 8, 2017

Thorough first appointment and impressive knowledge. I understand the concerns with my child's bite more now and appreciate the need for braces. The staff was very friendly and efficient. Looking forward to starting his braces soon.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We appreciate your kind words and looking forward to welcoming your family to our office.

Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr. Nadia Nizam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients