Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nadia Nizam

Dr. Nizam came recommended by our neighbour and we have been very satisfied. J is not ready for any work but we are just watching and when he is ready we will start Invisalign. My Neigbour’s teenage girl had invisalign and she raves about it. What a great option for kids these days. Too bad when I was young I had to get braces. We recommend Dr. Nizam to our family and friends all the time now.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Invisalign is definitely the advancement that we are all happy about. It is a great product when in the right hands. We love it and we are always glad to hear that our patients are enjoying it as well. Thank you for your kind referrals. There is no greater compliment than you trusting us with your family and friends.

Submitted November 15, 2017

We had a fantastic experience at Impressions Ortbodntics for our son. He recently got his braces taken off and he cannot stop smiling. As parents that makes us smile. My son was well taken care off by Dr. Nizam and her caring staff. We could not have asked for a better experience. J

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We truly enjoyed your son's braces journey with us and we are so glad that he is showing off his smile. Wishing him all the best.

Submitted October 31, 2017

Very professional and knowledgeable, provides expert opinion, explains reasons for various decisions and options available. Dr. Nizam is truly caring and follows her patients diligently, readily available for emergency visits. My two sons had excellent outcomes.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your kind review. Your kids were a delight and we will miss seeing them regularly.

Submitted October 3, 2017

Great Orthodontist! Friendly and competent staff and and very professional in all manners! Takes the time to explain things to me and my son at every visit. I would recommend them all the way.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for recommending your family and friends. We appreciate your thoughtful review.

Submitted September 25, 2017

Not only is Dr. Nizam is a fantastic orthodontist, she's also a fantastic human being. I love how she continually works to expand her knowledge of orthodontics to provide the best care for her patients. She really pays attention to the small details and does a thorough job. The rest of the team is overwhelmingly warm and kind-- you will never feel unwelcome in Dr. Nizam's office!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We are sometimes left speechless by the kind words our patients leave us and when we read these kind reviews, it pushes us to do even better for our current and future patients. Thank you for helping us reach optimal level of customer service.

Submitted September 25, 2017

I've been seeing Dr Nizam for over a year, She is thorough, honest, punctual and a very kind person. Is able to see you for emergencies (even while still technically on vacation!) Her staff are all wonderful, pleasant and competent. I have never had a single issue and now, I have a fantastic smile! Friends and family complement me on my smile all the time and I am grateful that it was possible without using braces.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We appreciate your kind review. Please don't be a stranger, come visit anytime.

Submitted September 13, 2017

Pleased with the first appointment. The staff was very efficient and great at getting us in on time. They were great at explaining to my son what was suppose to happen at the apppontment. Which is great to watch as a parent. My son felt really comfortable with the staff and Dr. Nizam.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to write a review.

Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr. Nizan is an outstanding orthodontist. Herself and her staff are extremely accommodating for all the patients and always does above and beyond of what is expected. She is undoubtebly an exceptional doctor and is very good to her patients. I have had an amazing experience being a patient.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
So kind of you to write your thoughts online. We will miss seeing you regularly, don't be a stranger!

Submitted June 27, 2017

If I could give them 10 stars, I would. Blew my mind with Dr. Nizam's knowledge and mastery over the subject and how she explained everything to me and my son. We both left with a good understanding of his teeth and what to expect as he grows. I can't also believe that they monitor his development free for the next 4-5 years. We would highly recommend Impressions Orthodontics and Dr. Nizam.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you so much for your kind words and we appreciate your thoughts. It is our mission to make sure everyone is well versed in orthodontics to understand the need for treatment without going to school for 11 years.

Submitted June 27, 2017

Less than 2 years ago I was looking for a perfectionist who would transform my smile with no metal in my mouth. Dr. Nizam has done just that and more for my smile and confidence with invisalign. I was told multiple times that I could not do Invisalign for my teeth but she proved them all wrong. I have a new perspective on life as I smile all the time. I am so glad I took this leap with her and have never looked back. I would recommend all adults looking into perfecting their smile to consider Invisalign. It was easy to incorporate into my daily rituals and I would see my smile change with every tray. If you are looking for a perfectionist orthodontist who can straighten your teeth without the metal stuff than go for an assessment with Dr. Nizam.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and your kind words. We are further delighted that your new smile is making heads turn.

Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Nadia Nizam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Ameritas