Ratings for Dr. Nadia Nizam

Dr. Nizam helped me with my TMJ that I was suffering with for several years. My dentist gave me a splint and I spend a lot of money and time with no results. Dr. N started me with Invisalign after me being so frustrated with the splint. After 3 weeks with invisalign, I was symptom free. I love my new pain free jaw and I can’t thank Dr. Nizam for all her work and compassion towards me during my journey. Thank you and I will be always grateful.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2019

Thank you to the staff at Impressions Orthodontics for always being accommodating with our crazy hockey schedule. Dr. N always explains everything and its always great to have long chats with her.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2019

Love this office staff and Dr. Nizam’s professionalism. I am so happy to get my smile perfected as an adult by them. Never had to wait and was always attended to when needed.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2019

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We are glad that you had a great time at our office during your orthodontic journey. We loved having you as a part of our patient family. Good luck with everything and stay in touch!

Submitted August 14, 2019

We have been impressed with Dr. Nizam and her staff for a while as my kids have been under observation with her for almost 5 years. Now that one of them has started Invisalign, we are even more impressed with the staff and also the fact that Dr. Nizam personally returned our phone call and emails while she was away on vacation. We feel like our emails and calls are returned within an hour. The best office and doctor in my opinion. We are always recommending them to the hockey teams we are part of.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2019

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for all the referrals. We treat patients like family and it does not matter if we are on holidays.. family always comes first.

Submitted July 15, 2019

GREAT FIRST VISIT! THe staff is prepared and attentive. Doctor was knowledgeable and also attentive. Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2019

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your kind thoughts. We really appreciate it.

Submitted July 15, 2019

Dr. Nizam is very kind and knowledgeable. We felt like she treated us like people and acknowledged what was needed and did not push extra things or tried to scare us into commitment like we felt at the other office near by. We are happy with the office staff as well. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2019

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and realizing that we do treat every one who walks into our office as family. Thank you.

Submitted June 24, 2019

Always feel welcome when we walk into the office. The staff and Dr. Nizam are sweet and friendly. Always asking us about what we are up to with the family and activities. They really care.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for recognizing our efforts.. we love seeing or patients!!! They bring a smile to our face.

Submitted June 10, 2019

Dr Nizam and her team is very exceptional. My son took off his braces recently and he is owning a beautiful smile now thanks to Dr. Nizam. We had a very smooth journey with the team. They are very thorough in what they do. She will make sure it is perfectly done. Dr. Nizam is very punctual and very knowledgeable. We really like the whole team at this office. It was really easy to reschedule appointments with them. I am highly recommending Dr. Nizam for anyone who needs great orthodontic work.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2019

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your kind words... we truly enjoyed having your son as a patient.

Submitted April 25, 2019

Dr. Nizam and her team is second to none! Consultation and finance options was detail, thoroughly explained and no sales pressure. Email inquiries was promptly replied to within one business day. Rescheduling was easy, never on hold. On special occasion, Dr. Nizam would follow up with you about your Invisalign journey during after working hours (that was unexpected and nice of her). Overall, I highly recommend Dr. Nizam for anyone seeking a quality orthodontist. PS: It was well worth the 33 minute drive to the office :)

flag | Submitted April 11, 2019

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
You are too kind. Thank you for your kind review. We feel blessed to have people travel distances to come see us and we take it very seriously. Thank your giving us the opportunity to give you a great smile and bite.

Submitted April 15, 2019

Dr. Nizam is a miracle worker with Invisalign. I can't believe my bad smile was changed into a head turner in just 14 months without taking any teeth out. I am so fortunate to have found her to do my teeth. They are the best in town.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2019

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you so much!!! you make us blush, that was a very flattering review. In reality, it was possible because of your commitment to Invisalign.

Submitted April 4, 2019

Dr. Nadia Nizam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients