Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nadia Nizam

The service at this office is just incredible. I just got my Invisalign placed yesterday. The girls (sorry I don’t remember names) were superb. Took the time to explain everything very patiently. Today, a day after, the doctor called me to see if I have any questions and how I was doing. Wow, this is taking the profession to a different level. This is the best place to get your teeth straightened!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your kind review. We are excited to be part of your Invisalign journey.

Submitted May 14, 2018

As a mother I have had a tough go with the decision of which orthodontist to choose. The confusion started when our dentist said he could also do Invisalign. Followed by three other consults with orthodontist in the city with three very different pricing and plan. Dr. Nizam was the only one who discussed my daughters bite and how the bad bite will effect her teeth in the long run. The other two orthodontist discussed only how the smile would change. We also did not feel any pressure to get going from the doc and the staff. They were all really patient and understood our delimma. It is a really big decision and we are glad we went with Impressions orthodontics.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for you kind words and compliments. We are glad that you felt well-informed during your consult. It is a big decision and we want you to feel like you are making the best decision for yourself or your child.

Submitted May 14, 2018

Our family was very impressed with Dr. Nizam’s bedside manners with the kids and her knowledge. She was able to explain to the kids easily and they bonded with her enthusiasm. We are starting with Invisalign for our teenager. How times and technology have changed and we are glad that Dr. Nizam can provide this best technology for our kids.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your confidence and we are super excited for your childs Invisalign Journey!

Submitted May 8, 2018

For the past 3 years DR. Nizam has been nothing short of outstanding. Due to some complexities and outlying issues with my teeth I was required to visit other specialists for specific work. Through the entire process Dr. Nizam accommodated any requests that were required last minute to keep the process going. I would most definitely recommend her services to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your confidence in me and my office. We pledge to please as much as we can.

Submitted April 15, 2018

As a mother who thought my daughter will need her jaw broken to get her open bite closed, I am beyond the word happiness. Dr. Nizam is an orthodontic fairy who has closed her bite with no surgery or braces. She has had Invisalign for almost 5 month now and her bite is 80% closed. She smiles proud and that makes me feel like a mother who made the best decision to go for Dr. Nadia.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
It makes us really happy that you appreciate our efforts. Invisalign is the best product to close open bites and we are so happy for your daughter.

Submitted April 15, 2018

The most thorough consult we have had in the city and we had 4 of them. The fee was comparable to most offices but the service was the best here. We felt like home and not another client. Dr. Nizam was great with my child and me.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Your compliments are wonderful to hear. We strive for perfection in customer service and the art of straightening teeth.

Submitted April 1, 2018

It was a blast getting my teeth straightened. Who knew! They are great. Stop searching.. you will not regret calling them!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
It was a blast to have you as a patient. Good Luck with everything and enjoy your wonderful smile.

Submitted April 1, 2018

I am beyond happy that we were referred to Dr Nuzam and her team. You will never find a better Orthodontist or staff. They are all amazing. We have had the best experience with them all.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your referrals and kind words. We are grateful to have patients like you.

Submitted April 1, 2018

Dr. Nizam and her staff were excellent. My daughter just finishes her 16 months of Invisalign. We had to call the Dr twice with some minor problems and she answers our call right away. We are so happy with her smile and her bites. I will definitely recommend her to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We all have kids and know that having a child in discomfort is no fun, therefore we really strive to attend to their needs during braces and Invisalign as fast as we can. Thank you for appreciating our efforts.

Submitted April 1, 2018

The service is awesome!! The team is helpful and friendly. Dr Nizam was very patient and understood that during my treatment, I was also working and there were times when i did not wear the invisalign as long as I should have. However, I am happy with the results still have a bit of an overbite but it is a lot better than it was. I will miss Dr. Nadia Nizam's awesome smile and professional and friendly manner. I will pop in once in awhile as needed when retainer needs some minor work.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We appreciate your kind words and compliments. It was a pleasure to have you as a patient.

Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr. Nadia Nizam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Workers Comp