Ratings for Dr. Nadia Nizam

Thorough first appointment and impressive knowledge. I understand the concerns with my child's bite more now and appreciate the need for braces. The staff was very friendly and efficient. Looking forward to starting his braces soon.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Nizam. She is very professional and friendly. Everything is explained thorougly. Thank you for the great service. Very nice office and staff too!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your kind sentiments. You were a true pleasure to have as a patient.

Submitted February 7, 2017

I would definitely recommend Dr. Nizam , she is very involve every step of the treatment and detailed oriented. Loved the personalized approach with her and the team. I had gotten 3 different quotes when choosing my orthodontist and so happy in my decision to go with her. Every member of her team is equally fantastic! All around the best in my opinion. Thanks again for everything ! Marie

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Marie, you are very welcome The pleasure was all ours in having you as a patient and we will miss seeing you regularly. Thank you for your kind words and we are so glad you choose us for your journey as it would have been our loss to not have met you. Wish you all the best in the future.

Submitted January 4, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Nizam to anyone looking for a great doctor who cares about the patients well being and their desires. The cost is competitive and the staff is upbeat. I started Invisalign here after reading and experiencing all the glowing reviews.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your confidence in our office and taking the time to not only read the reviews but to come back and write us one. We appreciate this a lot. We are so excited to be on this journey with you.

Submitted January 4, 2017

Braces are off my son and looking at the before and after you would think Dr. Nadia is a magician but overall we are over the moon with the final smile and also how my son was taken care of. The staff and the doctor always treated him like a family member. Meticulous doctor and kind staff is how I would like to summarize them.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We truly appreciate your comments and thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. We have enjoyed having you as a family in our office as well.

Submitted December 23, 2016

You won't find a better Orthodontist or better staff. Dr. Nizam truly cares about her patients best interest for the long-term, and all her staff are extremely kind, caring, and helpful. Highly recommend Impressions Orthodontics to all adults and children. Even if you are considering braces or other work, go in for an initial consultation to learn about your options.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your generous compliments. We are grateful to all our patients for making our job so easy and enjoyable. We love coming to work to spend quality with patients like you. Thank you!

Submitted November 15, 2016

In my opinion, what sets this office apart is the personal touch and customer service. After my son got his braces, the next day we got a personal call from Dr. Nizam to ask if we had questions and things were going. That speaks volume of what this office and the doctor is all about. As a family we have made the best decision to choose Impressions Orthodontics for our son and would recommend them to friends, family and strangers.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your review and the kind words. It is always great to get feedback and to give some tips for handling the day after braces trouble. We have had braces ourselves and know that couple of days after can be tough.

Submitted November 15, 2016

Nothing but the best. Doctor Nizam and her staff is compassionate and take the time to explain the whole process. She's very friendly and our whole family really appreciated that. We are looking forward to the end of our child's orthodontic process!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We truly appreciate you and your family as patients and thank you for the kind sentiments.

Submitted November 15, 2016

Knowledgeable doctor and experience with consultation was one of the best as it was my third in the city. I have been to three orthodontist and they have given me three different opinions but at this office the suggestion was explained properly and it made sense to me as I don't have any teeth and bite knowledge. Staff was courteous and friendly on the phone and in person. Overall 5/5

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We appreciate your compliments and confidence in our office. We wish you all the best in your decision making process. It is a big decision and we will be with you all the way to help you along.

Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr. Nizam and her entire team is simply amazing! We live in NW so were I was a bit concerned initially about her clinic location but I'm glad that my son and I made the decision to go to her clinic for invisialign treatment. Both of us had a very positive experience would definitely recommend her to others that are looking for an orthodontist. My daughter will definitely go to her in couple of years :)

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
It means a lot to us that you took the time to share your experience. It was great to have you and your son as a patient. Thanks for all the laugh and being such great clients. We appreciate your business and strive to reach the best level of customer service we can.

Submitted September 14, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients