You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Nadia Nizam

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to share your experience. It is truly appreciated.

Submitted May 30, 2016

My daughter had braces for a few months short of two years and we are super happy with the results. We enjoyed our trips to see dr.nizam and everyone at the clinic is friendly. A satisfied family. Thank you

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We appreciate your kind words and it was a pleasure having your family in the office.

Submitted May 19, 2016

Good energy in the office. Dr. Nizam is very caring and will do more than expected for our family. I see this quality during every appointment. No matter how busy they are she will come out and explain any changes to my sons treatment. The staff is very polite and professional. We would recommend them to anyone looking for an office that truly cares about your family's best interest.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your kind words. We truly appreciate the time our patients spend on rating us on this and other sites. Thank you.

Submitted May 8, 2016

No unnecessary work here. We were told by our trusted dentist to get myobrace for my daughter. We came to hear of Impressions orthodontics from our neighbour and came for a initial assessment. Dr. Nizam recommended that we watch the bite for now and not do myobrace. As parents you want to make sure you don't leave any stone unturned so we went for another consult and started myobrace at the other office. Now 8 months into it frustrated and after spending a lot of money and no progress we came back to Dr. Nizam for her opinion. She was great in explaining again why she does not use myobrace and we are back to being monitored for further growth and future treatment. We wish that we would have stayed and not made this mistake with myobrace and listened to all the garbage associated with it. Just wanted other parents in the same spot not to make the same mistake.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for sharing your story and we appreciate your intentions of informing other parents of this concern. At Impressions Orthodontics, we believe and incorporate technology but some appliances just do not give us the success we want. We want 100% success rate with all treatment and if that is not there, we shy away from these appliances. Thank you again for your compliments for our office.

Submitted April 25, 2016

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your generous rating and compliments.

Submitted April 25, 2016

We are so satisfied with all the services your team provided my daughter. Dr. Nizam is a fantastic orthodontist and we were so pleased with choosing her for our oldest daughter, now we know where to go for our other 2 daughters if needed. Thank you to all Impressions Orthodontics team for your friendly, professional and perfectionist services.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are fortunate to have families like you to call our patient family.

Submitted April 5, 2016

We are very satisfied, I recommend your office to my colleagues and friends. Very positive experience for my daughters. We wish you did extractions and fillings as well. The kids are so comfortable with you that they don't like any dentist we pick to do fillings on them. Thank you for your care!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your vote of confidence. We would love to help you find a dentist, who would take care of your family like we do. We are glad that your kids are comfortable with our team.

Submitted April 5, 2016

I have finished up treatment here and it has been a wonderful experience overall! On the first day when I did my consult, I wasn't sure what to expect. Dr. Nizam explained everything about my situation and was able to answer all my questions. We eventually agreed on using Invisalign as I am a working professional and didn't want to do braces. I've been told in the past that I wasn't a candidate for Invisalign by my dentist but now I'm done!! I also had 3 wisdom teeth that I had been putting off from extracting for the longest time. Dr. Nizam recommended me a great oral surgeon and the procedure went very smoothly with no complications. We were also able to fit it in the middle of my Invisalign treatment and she followed up with me to see how things were going the day after my extractions! I've hardly spent any time in the waiting room here as everyone is very punctual. All the staff are very warm, friendly and helpful. I'm getting married this summer and am all set to flash my new smile! I would highly recommend this place for all your orthodontic needs! You won't be disappointed!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Your words mean the world to us and we are so happy for your upcoming nuptials and your smile. Make sure you send us the wedding pictures! Thank you again for being such an amazing patient.

Submitted March 21, 2016

This office is a gem in Calgary. Exceptional service and care. You are missing out If you are not getting your teeth straightened here. I tell everyone I meet to go see Dr Nizam and show them my smile with invisalign. I was told by several orthodontist and my dentist that I could not straighten my teeth with invisalign and that braces were my only option. They were all wrong and Dr Nizam is my hero.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your vote of confidence and kind words. We love Invisalign at Impressions Orthodontics and are so happy to hear stories like yours.

Submitted March 21, 2016

The Dr. Nadia and staff are very professional and concerned about providing comfort to patients. Doctor is very innovative (c/w latest technologies) and knowledgeable. Everyone was treated with care and helpful information. I am in my 40's, but she has done an excellent job with my treatment. Many thanks again!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We appreciate your kind sentiments and strive to provide past the expectation. Your story confirms with the world that 40 is the new 20. Thank you.

Submitted March 12, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The attention to detail and high quality work is unmatched anywhere else. I am very pleased with my smile and highly recommend Dr. Nizam. "

May 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter had braces for a few months short of two years and we are super happy with the results. We enjoyed our trips to see dr.nizam and everyone at the cl..."

May 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Good energy in the office. Dr. Nizam is very caring and will do more than expected for our family. I see this quality during every appointment. No matter how bu..."

May 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "No unnecessary work here. We were told by our trusted dentist to get myobrace for my daughter. We came to hear of Impressions orthodontics from our neighbour an..."

April 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Good with children. Happy and helpful team. Honest and friendly Doctor. 5 stars all around. Thank you. "

April 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We are so satisfied with all the services your team provided my daughter. Dr. Nizam is a fantastic orthodontist and we were so pleased with choosing her for ou..."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " We are very satisfied, I recommend your office to my colleagues and friends. Very positive experience for my daughters. We wish you did extractions and fillin..."

April 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have finished up treatment here and it has been a wonderful experience overall! On the first day when I did my consult, I wasn't sure what to expect. Dr. Niza..."

March 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This office is a gem in Calgary. Exceptional service and care. You are missing out If you are not getting your teeth straightened here. I tell everyone I meet t..."

March 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The Dr. Nadia and staff are very professional and concerned about providing comfort to patients. Doctor is very innovative (c/w latest technologies) and knowl..."

March 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Impressions Orthodontics this week for a consult after reading great reviews and they did not disappoint. From the initial greeting when you walk in ..."

March 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nizam is awesome. I have been taking my son there since October and we have been very happy with the way we are treated by Dr. Nizam and her office team. Th..."

March 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Friendly staff and orthodontist. FABULOUS results, what more could you ask for in an orthodontist? They try to go out of their way to make your day. Really appr..."

March 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nizam and her team did an amazing job. Thank you for the wonderful smile. "

February 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "after consult we are going to start with dr. nizam. Very good office and my daughter is excited. all her fears were removed by the doctor and all questions answ..."

February 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Really helpful! Amazing service and very professional"

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am an adult patient finishing Invisalign and never did I think that I was suitable for any treatment. I now enjoy a happy healthy smile and walk into meetings..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nizam and her staff are excellent! She truly cares about giving you the best results possible. I just finished my treatment today and I’m very happy with ..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter is thrilled with her new smile. Thank you Impressions orthodontics. "

January 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Friendly and warm environment. Dr. Nizam is extremely patient and gentle. Loving the results! "

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is a great office. Thank you for my gorgeous smile. I get compliments all the time and it is the first in my life. Thanks to all of you at Impressions Orth..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you are hesitant about getting a great smile. Don't wait any longer as Dr. Nizam and her staff will make it the most pleasant experience. As a young adult, g..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I proceeded with Dr. nizam after three different consultations because she was very informative in the entirety of the process, and she didn't leave me in the w..."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very happy with the end product and I would recommend them to anyone looking to straighten their teeth for a huge smile impact. "

January 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot even begin to say how impressed I am with not only the doctor but the staff as well. The consult was detailed and the following appointment to get brac..."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am in love with my new smile!!! Million Thanks to Dr . Nizam and all professionals in the Office."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What a great office. Extremely professional and caring. I would recommend them to everyone and anyone wanting to improve their smile. From the first phone call..."

January 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We are so happy we came to your office for my daughter's braces! We had visited 3 other offices and immediately knew that we were coming here. You all are so we..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent service and manners for both Dr. Nizam and the staff. My experience as an adult patient mimics the last 10 reviews. I am very happy with not just my b..."

December 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been meaning to leave a review for a while but something today prompted me to do it right away. A friend of mine told me the horror she had last week whe..."

December 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome Orthodontist! I love going to my checkups. Dr. Nizam is really cool and funny. I love that my selfies are turning out awesome with my changing smile. "

December 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nizam has been amazing with my son and his smile. We are very happy we had braces at this office. Now he smiles a lot and we can take good pictures of the f..."

December 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As an adult I have been dealing with severe headaches and neck pain for several years. My dentist recommended I see a specialist for my bite as I was grinding m..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have met Doctor Nizam for a consultation recently and can highly recommend her as a orthodontist. She is articulate and knowledgable. I believe that I am in g..."

December 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nadia came recommended. I have Invisalign for 8 months, and I am very happy with the work. Her staff is warm, welcoming, accommodating and efficient. Dr. Na..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Can't believe that this type of service still exists in the medical realm. Everything was explained throughly. My son's file was even expedited through the refe..."

December 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nizam and her staff are top rated in Calgary for a reason. They are very efficient during our regular visits but also respond immediately via email and phon..."

December 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My personal experience at Impressions Orthodontics has been great. The staff is very friendly and always asking if I need something to drink when I arrive. It i..."

November 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our experience with Dr. Nizam has been consistently amazing. My sons orthodontic work was completed on time with no additional charges from what was discussed a..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Nizam has been great! She has worked wonders for my smile. Really glad I chose her to be my orthodontist!"

November 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Definitely recommend checking this office out if you are in the market for an excellent orthodontist. I did some research and asked around for the last two year..."

November 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very good and gentle orthodontist. I recommend them to everyone. "

November 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am taking both my children to Dr. Nizam at Impressions Orthodontics. My nine year old got her braces on a couple months ago and we both couldn't be happier wi..."

October 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There is nothing but great things I can say about Dr. Nizam and her team. I have been in treatment for short of 6 months and my crossbite is corrected when two ..."

October 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Exceptional Service. My request was somewhat unusual and Dr. Nazim put on her thinking cap, applied her knowledge and experience and voila - Success!!!! Entire ..."

October 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter just finished her treatment and we love seeing her smile. The service is out of this world. They are there at all times from start to finish. Dr. Ni..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We had a very thorough consultation appointment with Dr. Nizam. Our kids liked her. I feel very comfortable taking our kids for their treatment to Impressions O..."

October 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot believe how many crooked teeth have been made into a Hollywood smile. I will always be grateful for the care and attention to detail provided to me du..."

October 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would reccomend Dr. Nizam to anyone on this site looking for an othrthodontist. She is very pleasant. She would adjust her schedule to accomodate us. She is v..."

October 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Nadia always has time to listen to my questions in general as well as in specific. She is concerned, knowledgeable and kind. Fun loving and jolly office ..."

October 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Nizam and was pleasantly surprised by her professional demeanor and kind heartedness. She put me at ease over having braces in my forties and ..."

October 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Astonishing result, I can't believe I have a great smile that I am very proud off. Amazing service and cant say enough about Dr Nizam. Always smiling and ready ..."

October 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Orthodontist! After a failed treatment by my dentist, Dr. Nizam was quickly able to diagnose and get me on the right track. She was thorough, incredib..."

October 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The treatment for my kid started recently and it has been everything we read and were promised. The front ladies have more than courteous and helpful with all o..."

October 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Exemplary service and knowledge. Dr. Nizam explained all the options with supporting evidence and confidence. I cannot wait for my smile to change with Invisali..."

October 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Impressions Orthodontics and Dr. Nizam have surpassed all our expectations of any medical professional. My child is extremely sensitive towards medical professi..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best experience at Impressions Orthodontics. The team is full of energy and smiles. Right from my consultation appointment to now (just got my braces off), ..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "We are happy with the service and commitment to treat our son with professionalism and care. The staff is really good. we found it expense comparing with other ..."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Nice office, doctor and staff. I am very happy with my daughters progress. It has been a smooth and straight experience. "

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I truly recommend Impressions Orthodontics. Dr Nizam and her staff always make every visit a wonderful experience for our kids and for us."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Two of my kids have been seen for the last few years just for checkups to make sure there are no problems with their bite. My husband and I have bad teeth so we..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nizam is excellent and always on time. They have some early morning before school appointments that works for us. We are never rushed and always a wonderful..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An overall great experience. Staff is very helpful and friendly. "

September 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a mother, I love taking my son to the orthodontist appointment. I have the best chats with Dr. Nizam and the assistants. They always remember the milestones ..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I took my daughter for an assessment for braces and we were pleasantly surprised that she could get Invisalign. As a teenager I wish I had that option so many y..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great team of professionals from the doctor to her staff. The appointments are always on time and they make you feel like you are an important patient and they ..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son and I truly enjoy our relationship with Doctor Nizam. She is professional, caring, very knowledgeable, and takes the time required to meet your needs and..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I couldn't have asked for more - Dr. Nadia and her team treat everyone as people, not just patients. I looked forward to every visit and enjoyed time with her s..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Informative and pleasant consultation appointment. The explanation skills of the doctor are top notch. We as a family left with all questions answered. I can se..."

August 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am an adult in Invisalign with Impressions Orthodontics. My experience in the last 8 or 9 months has been exceptional. From booking appointments to work of Dr..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter just got her expander taken out. Every step of the way we were informed and guided through the procedure with patience and understanding. My daughte..."

August 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a child my dream was to have straight teeth but my parents could not financially support that. Now that I am an adult my dream of a straight smile is coming ..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The consultation appointment was thorough and structured. We were apprehensive about a few things but all our worries were put to rest by Dr. Nadia. She was gre..."

August 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our experience with Doctor Nizam has nothing but fabulous. Her staff is amazing, punctual, helpful. Dr. Nizam assures us of the results and took the time to exp..."

July 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nizam is very punctual, amazingly helpful and very knowledgeable. No wonder she is one of the best in the business. She was extremely empathetic to our need..."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our 14 year old just got her braces off and we couldn't be happier. From the initial contact with impressions orthodontics to two years in, it has been nothing ..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The staff are all very nice and welcoming. Dr.Nadia Nizam took the time to explain everything to me in depth so i understood all of my options and knew what was..."

July 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Phenomenal doctor and team. They always run on time. We have never had to wait for more than a minute. We hardly get a chance to sit down. Amy and Dr. Nizam tre..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Modern office. Excellent staff. The doctor is very knowledgable. Would highly recommend them to all my friends. "

July 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We had a done a fair bit of research on orthodontist in Calgary NW and SW area through online presence, ratings, etc. Dr. Nizam was our third opinion and was th..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am in Invisalign at the moment to get my teeth looking decent as they were horrific. I never in a million years thought these plastic trays could be magical. ..."

June 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nizam and her team is just simply the best. I don't have words to express my gratitude for their care towards my son. Always on time and present to help and..."

June 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our family has had a phenomenal orthodontic care from Dr. Nizam. We have had three family members go through both braces and Invisalign. The result was very sat..."

June 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I discovered Dr. Nizam after searching for an orthodontist in Calgary on goggle and she was ranked as number 1. Today I had a phenomenal consultation appointmen..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would rate Dr. Nadia Nazim and here staff as the best dental office I have ever been to!!! Not only are they kind and caring but I felt completely at ease, h..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We just went through the process of calling a few offices in the area after reading reviews on every orthodontist in Calgary. As parents we decided to call the ..."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot say enough amazing things about the staff and the doctor at Impressions Orthodontics. They have been outstanding from the start and now my son has his ..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience has been amazing, they welcome me with smiles and are very fast and efficient. I would highly recommend this place for anyone getting braces beca..."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Pleasing EXPERIENCE. Dr. Nizam is great with my son. Would recommend to all parents looking for a passionate doctor. "

April 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am pleased to say that my teeth are looking great about 6 months after starting the Invisalign. Dr. Nizam and staff are nice, funny and experts at what they d..."

April 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Ultimate service and attention to detail. From start to finish. If you are looking for an Orthodontist you can't go wrong here. I am very pleased with every asp..."

April 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was seen for a consultation by Dr. Nizam and it was a third opinion. She was the most thorough compared to the others and I was able to get all questions and..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor & staff, they truly care about each patient & do everything to make your experience at the office a pleasant one. It has been evident in the 15 or ..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best orthodontist. She is rate number one for good reason. Been a patient for 7 months and am very pleased with my results. My smile already looks perfect! Th..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We landed at this office for a second opinion and decided to start braces here as it has been impressive from the call to the office to booking a consult. Highl..."

March 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My braces were removed just recently and I am very happy with every aspect of care that was provided to me by Dr. Nizam. They have been highly accommodating and..."

March 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Has been a great experience thus far. We started our daughter here couple of months ago and we have been nothing but pleased. Always accommodating and Dr. Nizam..."

March 5, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a consult here as I was interested in correcting my bite without surgery. I was told at a few other places that I was not suitable for Invisalign and need..."

March 5, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "My experience was good overall. However, I would recommend shopping around. The fees were VERY high compared to the orthodontist in Aspen, but treatment time th..."

March 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I would recommend you to read the comment on November 30 and November 27. There are several orthodontists provide free initial consultation. Why do we have ..."

March 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am wearing Invisalign to straighten my teeth and can surely say that I am enjoying the experience. I know you are thinking no one enjoys pain. Let me say that..."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a family we would recommend this office to anyone. Everyone is always smiling and ready to help. Great spot to get your teeth made good. My son is getting br..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We love Dr. Nizan and the staff. The girls love to go for their appointments. Has been an excellent braces experience. Looking forward to their beautiful smile..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great staff and very knowledgeble doctor. Well organized and punctual office. I have two girls, one had braces a year ago at a different office that we had to ..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am in the middle of my Invisalign treatment and after every appointment make a promise to myself to write amazing things about Nadia and her staff. I cannot b..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Took our daughter for the first appointment to get a second opinion and we are surely impressed with every thing. From the staff to the orthodontist they came a..."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Was okay experience. Found it expensive compared to others for same treatment in the area."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My braces were recently taken off after 17 months and I am really happy with my new smile. My teeth look super and they are a lot easier to floss. I would recom..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have had several initial meet and greet appointments with a few orthodontist close to our home in West springs. Having gone through a few of these, let me te..."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We feel extremely lucky to have come across Dr. Nizam when searching for an Orthodontist in the Calgary area. She is very knowledgable and seems to keep current..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been in Invisalign trays for just over a year and I am continually amazed at how my smile has changed. My friends and family always comment on my smile n..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Overall a great experience at the consultation appointment and following that all appointments have been easy and a piece of cake to book for our busy schedule."

December 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From start to finish our experience with Impressions Orthodontics and Dr. Nadia has been a pleasure. Now that braces are off for my son, we truly appreciate the..."

December 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I first saw Dr. Nadia at the beginning of the year and I just love her! She was incredibly kind to me, as my situation is very complicated and I was really con..."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Usually I write a review when my experience was either really bad or super good. I rely on reviews a lot to make my decisions. I have already had a consultation..."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great consultation. We were really happy with everything and will be coming back in the new year."

December 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We are almost done with my son's braces and wanted to show our appreciation for this office. They have been wonderful from the start. Dr. Nadia informed us at e..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We came at Impressions Orthodontics not knowing if we could afford to give my son a straight and healthy smile. We were pleasantly surprised with the ease as th..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Recent consult at this office makes me believe it is a great place to get a straight smile. I was amazed by the knowledge of the doctor and also the staff. The ..."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our daughter started braces at Impressions Orthodontics today. As a concerned mother, I did my due deligence to go to a few offices in the area. After three co..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Where do I start with these ladies.. I was born with a severe underbite/crossbite, and I swear I must had gone through EVERY orthodontic device known to man by ..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Nizam and her staff are amazing. I just had my braces removed and I am thrilled with the results. Nadia and her staff have always been very helpful and I ha..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently finishing my braces here and I have nothing but great things to say about this office and the doctor. They have been great to deal with in the last t..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Initial consult was okay, I relied too much on these "false ratings" but after deciding on braces for my 13 year old, and they got my initial payment, it was al..."

November 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Braces have just come off for my daughter and we couldn't been happier with the entire experience. She loves her smile and it has been a boost to her self estee..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Impressions Orthodontics for an initial consult as I was looking to get braces as an adult. I was nervous getting braces at this age but Dr Nizam made..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "We started with Dr. Nizam on a high note, however it was down hill from there. Following the initial consultation (which I was charged for) we were offered ve..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Impressions Orthodontics was my second consult and hands down they were leaps and bounds superior to the other offices. The one on one attention and the amount ..."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend Dr. Nizam. She spends a lot of time answering all your questions and is great with kids. Will always refer to you."

November 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Nizam at Impressions Orthodontics is the best orthodontist in Calgary. My daughter was treated with invisalign teen. After other consultations said she cou..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Recent consult was excellent. Very knowledgable and thorough doctor. Also beautiful office and helpful staff."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After a recent consultation with Dr. Nizam, it is clear that she and staff take a lot of pride in what they do. The office vibe seems particularly friendly and ..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent office, would recommend for anyone. They seem to have a lot of adult patients as well. Super happy with my smile changes. Dr. Nizam is always there to..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am getting Invisalign as an adult and I was told by multiple orthodontist that I am not a candidate. However, 8 months of Invisalign so far and I can tell you..."

November 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Almost my entire family is in Braces or Invisalign at Impressions Orthodontics. Great place to call home for two years. Very happy with everything. Highly ac..."

November 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nizam is treating my daughter and she is amazing at what she does. We would recommend this office to anyone looking for a compassionate female orthodontist...."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had braces as an adult and I am impressed with my smile now. It's not just about the esthetic part of the process but my bite feels great and I don't have any..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was impressed by all the reviews and went for a consult. 100% satisfied and my child does not even need anything done as was pushed by other orthodontist."

November 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Highly recommend this office for your or your family. The most amount of information provided during the consult. Dr. Nizam is very knowledgeable and she is abl..."

October 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son has recently started Invisalign as a teenager. Initially I was a little surprised that it was recommended as a treatment. A few other consults wanted him..."

October 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have been extremely happy. Great office. They really take care of you like family."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had read several great reviews before taking our daughter. We have started the treatment with an expanded. Feel very comfortable with everything so far. This i..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent consult experience, superb doctor - kind and gentle, helpful staff. You can't go wrong here. Very happy with everything thus far."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It is my second time around with braces. First one at a different office in Calgary so I can compare. This one is a dream. Easy as pie to go through the process..."

October 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing experience for my children so far. The results you see are great, the time spent with each patient is also great. I like that when we came here the trea..."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had read all the relevant reviews on the internet about this office and a few more. One thing I wanted to bring to light which was not mentioned much in previo..."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Braces are off! I can't smile enough. It has been a great experience for me as an adult. I will recommend this office to anyone. I will miss them!"

October 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have had a few consults in the city last month and this has been the best clinic so far in all respects. They have exceeded our expectations. The doctor and ..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I never wanted braces as an adult but I really wanted straighter teeth. I thought about going with the venear option with my dentist, but after reading these re..."

October 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Go for a consult. You will love the office and the doc. Worth $50 for the consult."

September 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son has been in treatment for almost a year and a half. Fully satisfied. Nothing but great things to say. I recommend my friends and family to go there all t..."

September 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After extensive research and reading all these reviews online, I went to see Dr. Nizam. She is brilliant and so compassionate towards peoples feelings and what ..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All done with my daughters braces. She is super happy. Always smiling. Worth it. Amazing dr."

September 4, 2014