Ratings for Dr. Nadia Nizam

I just finished Invisalign treatment with Dr.Nizam. I am thrilled with my results and with my experience at her clinic. Right from my initial consultation I knew I was in good hands with Dr. Nizam. She is incredibly knowledgable in the field, personable and took the time to answer all my questions and concerns. Her office is efficient and her staff is friendly and genuine. I never once waited for my appointment. I met with Dr.Nizam at every appointment and felt (and still feel as I am in the retention stage of my treatment) that the success of my treatment was her number one priority. Extra phone calls or appointments to address concerns or changes were never a problem. I would not hesitate to recommend this office and anticipate I'll be back with my daughter in a couple of years. I wouldn't consider going anywhere else!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We appreciate your kind words and thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We would love to see your daughter.

Submitted March 21, 2017

Do not look further. I just finished my Invisalign treatment on time with Dr. Nizam and I am totally satisfied. The results are incredible and the service was always good. Dr. Nizam and her team were always accommodating and had a smile on their faces at every visit.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your sentiments, it was our pleasure to have had you as a patient.

Submitted March 16, 2017

The energy in this office is nothing short of positive. The staff is very courteous and Dr. Nizam actually works on you herself. If you're making this life changing decision to change your smile and are investing in it, then you cannot afford to short-change yourself with subpar service. I believe I was cared for and even though my treatment took a lot longer than originally estimated, Dr. Nizam worked with me and answered all my concerns to get the most suitable smile for me. She understands how certain dental positions work best for different ethnic groups due to our genetic bone structure and facial skeletal frames and I really appreciate this. I am getting compliments on my new smile. In my line of work, being an artist on and off stage, I am more confident performing my music. I will miss everyone including Amy, Colleen, Cheryl and the rest of the team! Cheers

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We are blessed to have patients like you who are amazing and fun to work with. On behalf of myself and the staff, after reading your review our hearts were filled with gratitude and we feel fortunate to work not only with great patients but receive the gratitude back. We will miss seeing you regularly.

Submitted March 8, 2017

Thorough first appointment and impressive knowledge. I understand the concerns with my child's bite more now and appreciate the need for braces. The staff was very friendly and efficient. Looking forward to starting his braces soon.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We appreciate your kind words and looking forward to welcoming your family to our office.

Submitted March 1, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Nizam. She is very professional and friendly. Everything is explained thorougly. Thank you for the great service. Very nice office and staff too!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your kind sentiments. You were a true pleasure to have as a patient.

Submitted February 7, 2017

I would definitely recommend Dr. Nizam , she is very involve every step of the treatment and detailed oriented. Loved the personalized approach with her and the team. I had gotten 3 different quotes when choosing my orthodontist and so happy in my decision to go with her. Every member of her team is equally fantastic! All around the best in my opinion. Thanks again for everything ! Marie

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Marie, you are very welcome The pleasure was all ours in having you as a patient and we will miss seeing you regularly. Thank you for your kind words and we are so glad you choose us for your journey as it would have been our loss to not have met you. Wish you all the best in the future.

Submitted January 4, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Nizam to anyone looking for a great doctor who cares about the patients well being and their desires. The cost is competitive and the staff is upbeat. I started Invisalign here after reading and experiencing all the glowing reviews.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your confidence in our office and taking the time to not only read the reviews but to come back and write us one. We appreciate this a lot. We are so excited to be on this journey with you.

Submitted January 4, 2017

Braces are off my son and looking at the before and after you would think Dr. Nadia is a magician but overall we are over the moon with the final smile and also how my son was taken care of. The staff and the doctor always treated him like a family member. Meticulous doctor and kind staff is how I would like to summarize them.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
We truly appreciate your comments and thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. We have enjoyed having you as a family in our office as well.

Submitted December 23, 2016

You won't find a better Orthodontist or better staff. Dr. Nizam truly cares about her patients best interest for the long-term, and all her staff are extremely kind, caring, and helpful. Highly recommend Impressions Orthodontics to all adults and children. Even if you are considering braces or other work, go in for an initial consultation to learn about your options.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your generous compliments. We are grateful to all our patients for making our job so easy and enjoyable. We love coming to work to spend quality with patients like you. Thank you!

Submitted November 15, 2016

In my opinion, what sets this office apart is the personal touch and customer service. After my son got his braces, the next day we got a personal call from Dr. Nizam to ask if we had questions and things were going. That speaks volume of what this office and the doctor is all about. As a family we have made the best decision to choose Impressions Orthodontics for our son and would recommend them to friends, family and strangers.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's response
Thank you for your review and the kind words. It is always great to get feedback and to give some tips for handling the day after braces trouble. We have had braces ourselves and know that couple of days after can be tough.

Submitted November 15, 2016

Dr. Nadia Nizam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Multiplan