Ratings for Dr. Tahir Abbas

Simply great and kind to patients. He is out of this world.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Dr. Abbas is a perfect oncologist and human being. He is knowledgeable and supportive in all ways. He is intelligent and caring as well as excellent. I have found him very professional. He has treated my nephew very well.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr. Abbas is an excellent oncologist who is very knowledgeable. He has never kept us waiting for an appointment. His nurse is very helpful. I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Very pleased with Dr. Abbas, and his staff. They are all very helpful. Glad they are part of my health care team.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Dr. Abbas is a very professional, intelligent and compassionate man. He took the time to talk to us and explain our options when my husband was diagnosed with small cell lung cancer. His nurse is next to none - a wonderful woman. My husband is in treatment and is doing quite well thanks to them! In need, I cannot think of a better doctor to have.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Did a thorough examination of my mom, and explained how the cancer was progressing during our first initial appointment and was on time! Excellent bedside manner when he visited on the oncology unit and took the time to answer our questions. Very pleased with his colleagues when they did rounds as well!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013