Ratings for Dr. Maneesh Prabhakar

Doesn't listen, spends 20 seconds, doesn't ask a single question, so arrogant

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

I’ve seen three dermatologists for an issue now (it’s a confounding one without a biopsy), and Dr. Prabhkar has been one of the best of the three. He listens intently and is thorough and clear in his communication. He answered all of my questions. When I questioned something he said based on my own research, he gave a clear explaination of why he said what he did. While not an official “dermatologist” in designation, his advice was almost identical to the other two dermatologists I’ve seen – all three recommended similar treatment options.

Submitted February 20, 2018

I am very happy with this doctor and Toronto dermatology Centre, both excellent. I would definitely return and recommend.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Very, very impressive experience - very punctual, very competent - a very respectful 'customer' experience, from front desk to Dr. Prabhakar to biopsy with nurse - will be recommending to friends.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

He is Very knowledgeable and down to earth. I'm very happy with my Botox

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Exzcellent doctor. Has helped me so much with my psoriasis and a few other skin issues. Beautiful clinic. Staff very helpful and kind. Parking is easy and lots of it.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Excellent experience. Clinic is super nice as are the staff people and this doctor is very down to earth. He helped me a lot.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Wonderful doctor that has helped me out so many times in the past few years. I know I can always count on him. The clinic is really nice as are all the people I've encountered here.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Excellent skin doctor. Totally helped me to finally clear up my acne. He's friendly and answered all my questions and doesn't talk down to me. Beautiful clinic and the staff are so kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I had facial filler done with this doctor, it's clear he is not experienced with this at all. His technique and eye for aesthetics is severely lacking, something essential for this to be a successful treatment, but he obviously still does it to make money knowing he isn't good at it...not sure why he wouldn't try to get training to improve if he wants to be doing this procedure?! ...as for why I've come to this conclusion, I had a large and visible lump under my eye from the injections that is only a result of improper superficial injection of the filler (based on numerous doctor reviews of this particular filler on realself), I left the office with this lump being told it would go away but that is not the case and hard visible lumps are not a normal part of this particular filler, they only occur when injections are not made deep enough by an unskilled hand as stated by numerous dermatologists... Also he kept asking me where to place the filler, it is one thing to work with your patient but completely another when you're asking me for direction, I'm not the expert that's why I'm here to see you...it was not a simple matter of asking what areas of concern are, he was asking where I think he should place injections while doing the treatment ...if I've told you what my concern is (lack of cheek volume) you as a professional should assess how best to treat it and where to inject appropriately to correct facial summetry based on my facial structure...suffice it to say i ended up with filler in an inappropriate location that was ineffective at correcting my issue and left me with an uneven face (one side thinner than the other) that I had come in to correct in the first place. Nice enough doctor and all but these aren't $20 mistakes and when dealing with someone's face you ought to take the utmost care and take your job seriously. Highly disappointed, would not recommend for this particular treatment and definitely will seek a more experienced and knowledgeable doctor in future.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017