Ratings for Dr. Maria Marquicio

Très à l'écoute et prend le temps de bien expliquer et donne de bon conseil. Très humaine!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Really good Docteur she know what to do and tke care of patient

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr Marquicio is very nice, listens to her patients and give good advice. She doesn't check the clock or hurry you out. As a Doctor she is the best I have seen in years. The problem is the staff, who won't give you an appointment until the 21st of the month so your appointment will be only be a month after that. She told me to see her again in 1 month but since I was there on the 27th march I must wait for the 21st of april to get an appointment for the 27th of may and only if there is room available. I cannot understand this logic ... this is what we call having a family doctor in Quebec... Walk in clinics are better altho we can't see the same doc everytime we go and we have to wait 4 hours or more for the visit but we can go anytime of the day or week. If I can possibly find another family doctor I would surely change just for that reason... such a shame she is an excellent doc.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

She listens to her patients, gives good advice, is ponctual, doesn't rush. Makes you feel comfortable and relaxed.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012