Ratings for Dr. Keri Stockman

Almost always behind schedule and then she attempts to catch-up by rushing through and shortening your appointment which is only 15 minutes anyway, but quickly turns into 7. Go in with an extremely tight neck or shoulder, well, she is in too much of a hurry to even put heat on the muscles before she adjusts you and tears a muscle. Times up. No discussion or counselling as to what you should do after for pain and no exercises or advice given.

Submitted December 11, 2014

Dr. Stockman took me from wearing a knee brace and still hardly getting around to walking without a brace and with no pain. After only 2 months I wore my brace to go hunting and I was walking through bush and snow with very little difficulty. She uses A.R.T. (Active Release Therapy) to stretch muscles and break down scar tissue. I credit being able to go back to my employment in a 3 story stairs building to her. I would recommend Dr. Stockman to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013