Ratings for Dr. Brian Kim

Dr. Kim doesn't like some doctors who are pursuing money rather than truly care about patient. God bless him..

flag | Submitted October 24, 2019

Best family doctor! Dr. Kim has taken the time to get to know our family as people, not just as patients. We always feel comfortable in his office, and feel heard and supported with whatever issues come forward. Dr.Kim is careful to prescribe, and doesnt do so unless necessary.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2019

Our family is so blessed to have Dr Kim as our Dr. He has gone over and above to do all that is needed. Is a very caring person, we can not say enough wonderful things about him.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

Have since moved away to the other end of the city and unfortunately have seen other doctors in that time and I have to say it’s not close, Dr Kim is without a doubt the absolute best. You become spoiled after seeing him and other doctors in comparison have left me rather dissatisfied.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2019

Dr. Brian Kim is amazing. He really cares about my kids well being and will call back and make himself available to address our concerns. He has been their doctor for 8 years now. I appreciate the care and compassion he shows towards my son and daughter.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2019

Dr. Kim is awesome. He's patient. He actively listens and offers good advice. He is amazing at facilitating/organizing specialists, etc. My husband refuses to go to the doctor for any reason BUT he will attend his appointments with Dr. Kim. He takes good care of us both.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2019

This doctor is amazing! He always writes me and my family medical notes often without in depth analysis. It’s been so easy for us to get notes written for our employers who been so demanding about tracking our absence. We are so happy we found him.

Submitted February 28, 2019

Dr. Kim has been my doctor for several years now. He is kind, patient, knowledgeable and professional. I am very greatful for having him as my regular doctor.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2019

Dr Kim is amazing and the staff at Seton medical are great.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Best Doctor I have ever had!! Spends the time with patients and very seldom prescribes medication that is not absolutely required. Very attentive!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018