Ratings for Dr. Brian Kim

Best Doctor I have ever had!! Spends the time with patients and very seldom prescribes medication that is not absolutely required. Very attentive!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

Amazing, compassionate and always goes the extra mile taking everything into consideration. He is very smart and diligent and we are blessed to have had him as our GP for the past 6 years.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

Excellent doctor....he doesn't just write prescriptions but actually follows up to see how they're working etc. and even ordered more blood test I'm very impressed with this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

I don’t know what kind of a doctor he was based on the reviews below. I saw him as a walk-in patient. Waited 5 min compared to 30 min for my regular doctor. He spent about 10 min compared to 5 min with my regular doctor. I got the diagnosis that my doc missed for 3 years and got better. I did not feel he rushed, but I guess it is relative. He refused to be my GP, so I’ve been seeing him as a walk-in patient when I could. He is not a private property; I pay tax and he should be a doctor for me too, or whoever wants to see him - whether he wants or not, so I am sorry for his regular patients who complain about him rushing, but I need to use him, too.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

He was the best family doctor before However, he becomes so busy now. It is so hard to make an appointment with him. He is still knowledgable and kind but feels like in a rush.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Dr Kim has been treating me and my family for over 6 years. Never have I felt more comfort with a Dr or felt as satisfied with the answers I have received. He is kind, polite and very knowledgeable. We drove from Bowness to see him.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr. Kim is the kind of Dr who calls your house personally to ensure that your child who is having a panic attack is helped immediately. He listens and has the best bedside manner, he does not issue automatic pills and would rather find a cause to a medical condition. I could not ask for a better family doctor. I would and have followed him when he changes locations.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr. Kim is truly one of the kindest, most attentive and actually listens to his patients. He will go above and beyond your expectations as a GP. Thank you Dr. Kim!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Nice doctor who listens. He is hard to get in to see.

Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr. Kim has an outstanding bedside manor all physicians should strive to achieve, his kind personality and drive to ensure that he provides the best possible health care to Calgarians goes above and beyond.

Submitted October 14, 2017