Ratings for Dr. Maria Imelda C. Ang

Dr Imelda Ang and her team has been my dentist for many years. From preventative, curative, and restorative dental care - Dr Ang and her team has always been providing excellence care. My experience so far has been great. Keep up the great work.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Rude, unpleasant, unprofessional.....had a recent appointment and this dentist was telling me that I should be very thankful that she extended her hours looking after me that she has to leave and bring her daughter to a swimming class.....didn't I pay your service? And one thing I notice is that she loves gossip. Wondering how they keep their client's privacy.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Had to get so much work done (8 cavities, root canal, all 4 wisdom teeth extracted) and she got it all done within 3 months . The quality of her work is impressive and I never experienced any complications .. Better yet I went to class the next morning after all 4 wisdom teeth were extracted . The people in these comments sound like spoiled kids .. Dr Ang is indeed a very professional and talented Dentist

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

All you need to know is that when I was on the operating table, this so called "Dentist" kept discussing my insurance and what could and couldn't be done, while I had to remove two teeth that were hurting my gums!!! Beforehand, she was questioning whether I even had insurance. Post operation, she kept hassling me to make apppointments which were unnecessary. On top of that, her and her staff had the nerve to gossip about patients not knowing I understood exactly what she was saying (she was speaking Tagalog). I will never, ever set foot in her office ever again. Only one of the staff members I found helpful and not gossiping. I hope she found a better dental practice to work in.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr.Ang is a good dentist, she knows what she's doing and we are satisfied as her customers. She cares and listens to her client's concerns. she has a big heart.Her staff are friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Like the other comments say, unfortunately this practise suffers from unprofessional staff and a lack of respect for its own patients. Customer service and courtesy is so important and such an easy area of service to get right. With so many other options available I don't see any reason to even consider a visit here.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Lack of professionalism! I was discussing my next appointment with her admin staff and she bluntly interrupt our conversation asking her staff that she need the other patient info ASAP. Does this person knows the magic words as we keep on reminding our kids? EXCUSE ME DR. ANG! Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

No doubt there is small language barrier. But she has a very caring attitude, and she seems gentle and patient.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

I had a wonderful experience at the office. Dr. was very professional she really took the time to listen to my concerns and explain a couple of options available for treatment. It seems like my dental comfort was very important to her. I would strongly recommend her as a dentist. She even offered free whitening.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr Maria Imelda Ang is probably the worst dentist you would ever encounter in your whole life -in terms of personality! She is a dentist by profession, cleaning other people's mouth, but her own mouth is full of trash - the way she speaks to other people just reflects how she thinks so highly of herself! She should learn to treat others the way professional people do! She should change her attitude, otherwise no patients would come back to her clinic, and she will stay hated by all the people around her forever!

Submitted September 29, 2016

Dr. Maria Imelda C. Ang's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dentistry graduate 1988. Graduate of post-graduate course in Restorative Dentistry- Univ. of Western Ontario School of Dentistry- 1998.. Graduate of post-graduate program in Esthetic Dentistry- Univ. of Los Angeles-School of Dentistry-2009. Graduate of American Academy of Implant Dentistry Maxicourse (comprehensive training in Implant dentistry)-2008. Graduate of Misch Implant Institute-Temple University (training in implant dentistry) Surgical program-2008. Presently taking post-graduate course of Dr. John Kois (Prosthodontist in Seattle, Washington) Graduate of post-graduate training in Orthodontics-Dr. Rondeau in 2001 (International Association of Orthodontics) and Dr. Gollaher in 2010 (Academy of Straight Wire and Orthodontics)

• English
  • Tagalog

• Cavities/tooth decay
  • Tooth abscess
  • Wisdom tooth extraction
  • Dental braces
  • Oral cancer screening
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)
  • Impacted wisdom teeth