Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Poon

Dr. Poon bring to his art all of the skill, compassion, knowledge and professional demeanor that one would expect of a man at the top of his game. He is very personable and patient. He gave me all the time I needed, answered in minute detail all my questions, and is clearly a giant in his field. I cannot thank him enough and if you need to see a urologist, you will never do better than this very professional gentleman.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Only went for a consult but he was personable, had an unexpectedly good demeanour, seemed quite knowledgeable, created a comfortable environment and was very thorough. He discussed all options including ones he doesn't not offer but are still options that should be considered by the patient; this was a very nice/rare quality in a doctor. It tells me he has the best interest of the patient in mind not his own.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

This man may be an expert in his field but he does not listen to anything you say. He performed a uroscopy on me which was agonizing. He didn't even acknowledge my screams of pain. I will never go near him agin

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014