Ratings for Dr. Sandra Kitson

I really love Dr. Kitson, she has been my doctor since I moved to waco Tx since 2010.....she is a wonderful doctor and she very patience listening to her patient.....and the staff are so friendly and wonderful...

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Dr. Kitson called me at home several days after my appointment once to follow up on me and see how I was doing. She seems to be conscientious and caring.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I had dr.kitson when she first started out in Milwaukee, She delivered my daughter in 1998, I hated that she had to transfer her residency, I haven't found a dr. like her since her, she is a great doctor and can't be replaced If i had her e-mail address I would like to tell her what has happened to me since she left, soooo dr. kitson, if you read this its Beth, Remember me? if there was a way for me to give you my e-mail ... I would love to hear from you. I am glad I had the opportunity to beone of your patients!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2008

I really love Dr. Kitson. She is "down to earth." I had her for a year. She has a great bedside manners. She has a gold in her heart for all of her patients. I recommend for you to have her as a doctor. She is a very patient person. I'm from Missouri. Sadly, she and her husband had to move to TX. She moved to TX a year ago (July, 2005). I won't forget her. There is no other doctor like her. But she recommend me to a new doctor who is just like her. I haven't met this new doctor yet, but I will as very soon. Dr. Kitson is a very special doctor. You will be lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2006

Dr. Sandra Kitson's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1995)

UnitedHealthcare