Ratings for Dr. Munia Karah

Zero bedside manner, cold, not friendly, very rushed and abrupt. She doesn’t like it when you ask questions.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

She misdiagnosed that my water did not break but in reality it had broken and i had to be induced to deliver my baby. If another doctor had not checked in time I don't know what would have happened.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Excellent doctor! I was so happy she was on call when I went into labour. If I didn't live so far I would definitely go to her for baby #2. I highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

She was there for my delivery at the milton hospital. Everything went smoothly and she was very pleasant. Overall I had a good experience with her.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Karah was so caring and empathetic when I saw her at Milton Hospital during a miscarriage. She saw that I was upset and took the time to explain everything and answer all my questions. She was lovely! During an unfortunate situation it's nice to have someone who takes the time to hear you and understand you and your concerns.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Initially I was under her care at the Milton center for women's health but I soon realized that it was better to move on to other doctors as I found her cold, uncaring, and always in a hurry. I always hoped that I would not get her for delivery at the Milton hospital and fortunately, I did not.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

No time to talk to patient or ask about her concerns. In too much rush.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I had an ectopic pregnancy and went to emergency with excruciating pain, Dr. Karah was on call and didn't even come to the emergency to see me and gave instructions via telephone to discharge me from the hospital. I called the next day her office and tried to get an appointment and Dr Karah said that there was no need to see me. My family doctor followed up on the emergency department in Milton hospital, obtained the reports (ultrasound and blood work), my family doctor then called me and told me to go to the Emergency as I may have ruptured and have internal bleeding. I went to Mississauga Trillium hospital and underwent surgery, it turned out I did rupture and had a lot of internal bleeding. My family doctor saved my life. Dr. Karah is a horrible doctor, she is incompetent and she doesn't care at all about the patients. Don't go to this doctor, she might endanger your life with her negligence, carelessness, and incompetence.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

She might have a lot of knowledge, but I disliked the fact that she was on a rush, barely talked to me and when I spoke about my concerns with the baby she in a very fast paced explained that it was normal and ok, common I am the pregnant mother how can she not expect me to worry about my child's health specially when I was suggested an appointment with the genetics department @ credit valley hospital? Definitely I am praying I don't have to see her in any of the remaining visits I have to the milton women health centre and hoping that when my baby is born she's not on duty.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Dr. Karah is fantastic and I am truly thankful for her caring manner knowledge and expertise during taking care of me

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016