Ratings for Dr. Munia Karah

Took the time to put me at ease. She is the second doctor to do this procedure and she is clearly more skilled than the previous! I hope they don't ever switch me to another doctor. I will always request her.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Absolutely wonderful. Dr Karah is one of the kindest, caring and empathetic doctors I have ever encountered. She genuinely cares about your health and well-being, and is very very knowledgeable about her work. Her secretary Susan is extremely effective and always a joy to connect with. I highly recommend this doctor and clinic

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Dr Karah is incredible. She has delivered both my children and I'm hoping she will deliver my 3rd. She also did surgery on my cervix, her and her team are amazing. She has always been sympathetic and helpful with me along with her secretary Susan.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

I can't say enough good things about Dr Karah! Was referred to her after ending up in emergency room at Milton hospital for blood transfusion due to pre menopause condition ( so i thought) as it turned out after results of ultrasound and biopsy, I was diagnosed with uterine cancer. Within 2 weeks i was having a hysterectomy. Dr. Karah took the time and fully explained the entire process. I was confident that I was in competent and knowledgeable hands. The surgery went well and recovery is going well. I'm thankful for Dr Karah and her staff for all their efforts.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

The most cold and useless OB i have ever dealt with. Milton Women Clinic has so many good OBs, doctor Karah is the only bad apple, very unfortunate for the clinic.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Zero bedside manner, cold, not friendly, very rushed and abrupt. She doesn’t like it when you ask questions.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

She misdiagnosed that my water did not break but in reality it had broken and i had to be induced to deliver my baby. If another doctor had not checked in time I don't know what would have happened.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Excellent doctor! I was so happy she was on call when I went into labour. If I didn't live so far I would definitely go to her for baby #2. I highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

She was there for my delivery at the milton hospital. Everything went smoothly and she was very pleasant. Overall I had a good experience with her.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Karah was so caring and empathetic when I saw her at Milton Hospital during a miscarriage. She saw that I was upset and took the time to explain everything and answer all my questions. She was lovely! During an unfortunate situation it's nice to have someone who takes the time to hear you and understand you and your concerns.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017