Ratings for Dr. Navin Patel

He is absolutely amazing and has gone above and beyond for my extire family for as long as i can remember . You couldnt ask for a better man as a doctor !

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

I am grateful to have Dr. Patel as my doctor. My biggest concern is he will retire soon. Since I moved back to Cape Breton in 2004, I've had three doctors who left their practice without consulting their patients. Dr. Patel never makes me wait and I appreciate that he is honest and up front.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Despite the Liberal government's denials, we are in a crisis. However, I'd rather have no doctor than one who is no longer serviceable.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr. Navin Patel was on duty at the walk-in clinic where I went to get a refill for an anti-depressant prescription and to seek help with alcohol abuse. I was hoping for a referral, some info on where to go to get help; something, anything. His response was to belittle me by saying, "Don't you have willpower?" and "Why are you ruining your life?" I kept reiterating that yes, I'm aware of how shameful my problem is; that's why I'm here, asking for help, trying to get better. Unfortunately his goal was clearly more geared towards scorning me than helping me. I'm aware that the island has a doctor shortage, but this man needs to retire. A doctor with such contempt can cause more damage than good.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Excellent doctor...he is so concerned over the doctor shortage in Cape Breton...so concerned as he won't retire..This doctor is over 80...He also fills in for other doctors so they can take vacations

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Yelled at an older patient because she wanted a painkiller or to see a specialist for her pain. He wouldn't have it and told her to deal with it. Horrible if you ask me.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

He was very rude when I showed up to the walk-in clinic. Accused me of abusing the system because the injury happened two weeks ago and I didn't go to emergency.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Always very helpful and goes the extra mile with his patients.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014